Forums

Topic: Street Fighter X Tekken

Posts 121 to 138 of 138

Tasuki

Link_Belmont wrote:

Read this too: http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-is-no-reason-that-street-fig...

This was posted a while after the other one.

Well first off it says that they might release it for the 3DS than Ono said they dont have a reason why it wont come out. Which knowing Capcom means it wont come out. So there is your answer it wont be on 3DS as of now although you never know they might just change their minds.

Now I am not sure of Namco's Tekken X Streetfighter that might come out on the 3DS but I dont think they even have started on that game.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

shingi_70

does it matter if it doesn't come to 3DS? kind of assumed they were waiting for the ultimate edtion like the vita version.

Also while this game looks cool can't support Capcpom putting out half a game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

shingi_70 wrote:

does it matter if it doesn't come to 3DS?

To me not really I prefer to play it on the Xbox 360 that way I can use a controller I am more comfortable with for fighting games. Honestly I cant see myself playing a Street Fighter game using the 3DS buttons. I need to have all three kick and punch buttons lined up for me but that comes from playing SFII at my local 7-11 when it came out all those years ago lol.

My Backlog

kkslider5552000

I'll avoid obvious jokes and just say...I know you're supposed to hype your game in your commercial but seriously, 2 of the best fighting series? Tekken? I mean, I like Tekken but really? I'm not even a huge fighting game fan but wow is that wrong.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Vincent294

I heard it turned out good, as crazy as the idea was. It' s like SF, but has a heavy Tekken feel to it I've heard.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Chrono_Cross

VincentV wrote:

I heard it turned out good, as crazy as the idea was. It' s like SF, but has a heavy Tekken feel to it I've heard.

No way.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Vincent294

Yeah, it did turn out good. Looks good, sounds good, I just have to play it...darn. I don't have a 360 (Xbox Live crap made me avoid it), PS3 (too expensive when I got my 7th gen console), or Vita (just got a 3DS, and the Vita's not to the 3DS like the PSP was to the DS).

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

kkslider5552000

Yeah, its a good game I'm sure and it will sell well. Good for them. Kind of a shame one of Capcom's "this game will sell even if we do nothing" games gets the advertising, and Asura's Wrath is left to die but I'm not exactly going to get mad at them for thinking no one buys original IPs anyway, they'd be crazy to think otherwise.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Yeah, its a good game I'm sure and it will sell well. Good for them. Kind of a shame one of Capcom's "this game will sell even if we do nothing" games gets the advertising, and Asura's Wrath is left to die but I'm not exactly going to get mad at them for thinking no one buys original IPs anyway, they'd be crazy to think otherwise.

Hey, at least Asura's Wrath got a demo.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Its odd this and Asura's wrath are left to die. (Thought Capcom is probably guessing the very Large and Hardcore FGC will pick up on this game. While alot of attention was put on that Resident evil racoon city game. Also Dragon's Dogma is getting a real big push.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

shingi_70 wrote:

Its odd this and Asura's wrath are left to die.

"It's odd" describes every one of Capcom's decisions, especially in the last couple of months.

Tasuki

July 13 the new DLC is being released following fighters are being added

Streetfighter:
Blanka
Cody
Dudley
Guy
Elena
Sakura

Tekken:
Alisa
Bryan Fury
Christie
Jack
Lars
Lei Wulong

My Backlog

CommanderAudio

Blanka as DLC??

Any game without Blanka in the game without having to download him via DLC is a lie.

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

wintermute20XX

I'm a bit weary of the whole DLC situation Capcom has going on with this game...

wintermute20XX

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.