Forums

Topic: Resident Evil Revelations 2 (Not for Wii U)

Posts 121 to 122 of 122

dumedum

WaveyChristmas wrote:

dumedum wrote:

Could have been a nice game to market with the New 3DS.

And the Wii U. Capcom just gave Nintendo fans the middle finger, it's already bad enough that we wont be getting Resident Evil HD. But I guess it makes sense from a business standpoint. if you're a 3rd party developer trying to make a buck on the Wii U outside of the indie scene, you're chancing for success are extremely thin....Mind you, this IS resident evil, and will no doubt do leaps and bounds better than 'new' stand alone titles like The Wonderful 101, ZombiU and even Bayonetta 2. I see it as a missed opportunity, and a sign of 'nothing' on the horizon by those broke buggers at Crapcom.

Right, but dropping the Wii U can be expected at this point (as stupid and unfair as that is). This was a 3DS game, beautiful 3D usage, great game, even compatible with the CPP, and frankly, Nintendo should have demanded to bring this to N3DS even at their own dime (that is what Sony is doing with the Vita version as I understand) to market the new C-stick and the enhanced performance. On second thought, maybe this will happen in the future, or there are some other games planned. Well, there's Xenoblade.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Punished_Boss_84
English Cinematic Intro.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.