Forums

Topic: Recomended 360 games

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

kkslider5552000

Neoproteus wrote:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I disagree with this, entirely because of how cheap the Steam version likely is and how better the Wii U version likely will be.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

I recently got Human Revolution for under $20 on the 360. I don't think even the Steam version could beat that...

EDIT: currently $17~ dollars on Amazon for the 360 version, while it's $19.99 on Steam.

I recommend:

Assassin's Creed II
Bayonetta
Vanquished
Tales of Vesperia
every Devil May Cry
Darksiders
Both Batman Arkham games
Raiden Fighters Aces
A zillion XBLA games

I really should use my 360 more. That's all I got to recommend right now.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

dartmonkey

Here are my absolute favourites:
The Orange Box
Call of Duty 4
Left4Dead 1/2
Portal 2
Bioshock + Infinite

Blimey, the 360 really is FPSville. On XBLA I'd take:
Braid
Limbo
And the best game ever made, Banjo-Kazooie.

dartmonkey

Twitter:

Big_L91

yeah i havent got live for the xbla games, i still have my banjo and tooie carts tho, so im good on that front! i also think banjo kazooie is the best game ever made!

i picked up mirrors edge in the end for £3! absolutely quality game so far.

think ill look into bayonneta next to see if ill be interested in the sequel. thanks for the tips guys. also gotta check vanquish out too heard good things about it.

put it on.

Ralizah

Let me recommend some exclusives.

Alan Wake is a terrific horror adventure. It's like a Stephen King novel.

Tales of Vesperia is a 360 exclusive JRPG in the US (the Japanese got an enhanced PS3 port, but it doesn't seem to ever be coming state-side)

Lost Odyssey is another good RPG created by the guy behind Final Fantasy.

I've never played Culdcept Saga, but it has come HIGHLY recommended. It's a Japanese monster summoning board game... on the XBOX 360.

Viva Pinata is ADORABLE, and exclusive to 360, I believe. It is honestly one of the best games on the 360.

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts is another title I recommend.

Also, Shadow Complex is probably the best exclusive title on XBOX LIVE. I highly recommend getting it.

If we're talking multi-gen releases...

Catherine
Red Dead Redemption
Dead Space
GTA IV
Dead Rising 2
Any of the Bioshock games
Rayman Legends
I hear the new Tomb Raider is pretty cool

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Whopper744

First of all, I'm not one to play FPS games usually (except Perfect Dark 64).
If I could recommend one series exclusive though for 360, I'd say the Gears series. And this is coming from a big time Nintendo fan.
I enjoy the gameplay, but I also like that the series actually has real characters in it, and a story. I don't even play online much, and I still have a lot of fun with the series.
The new game in the series Judgment (which is a prequel) is great. If you really want to get into the series though, and the story, you need to play 1 and 2 before going at 3. Judgment honestly, it feels different then the others, so even though it's a prequel, you may want to save it for last. Plus, the price would probably go down by the time you get through the first 3.
Anyway, not sure if this is your type of game or not, but you might want to try it out if you get the chance.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Big_L91

yeah i played the first two gears games with friends, good games but not something i think id invest my money in.

put it on.

moomoo

By the way, you don't need Xbox Live gold in order to download XBLA games. Just the silver membership will do (which is free). There's a ton of awesome stuff there. My personal favorites on that front are:

Shadow Complex
Mark of the Ninja
Castle Crashers (only with friends, though)
Outrun
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (only as a last resort platform, though, mainly becase the 360 controller's d-pad isn't exactly the right match for this game. If you have another system you can play it on, go with that. Still, it's an absolute classic you must play.)
Spelunky
And a whole slew more if you look around.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Big_L91

really ahh, i never knew that. ill look into it man thanks.

put it on.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.