Showing 41 to 60 of 61
41. Posted: Fri 12th Oct 2012 15:47 BST
3. iPod Touch
The rest are in no particular order, which would be the PC, Xbox 360, and DS Lite.
Edited on Fri 12th October, 2012 @ 15:48 by 3Dash
Bio by True_Hero
"Why can't I gain Experience from seducing lasses? It's so unfair." -Inigo
"Do you know where Hell is? Here, in your head." -Crona
Tricoloryoshi: All your ship are belong in my pants.
Tricoloryoshi: My body is ready for some pants shipment
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash
42. Posted: Fri 12th Oct 2012 22:12 BST
2. PC (mostly Minecraft)
3. 3DS (will increase now Black and White is here )
"Come on, let's scratch that Deadpool itch"
Favourite games: Majora's Mask, Brawl, Borderlands, Yoshi's Island, Fire Emblem Awakening
Games playing now: Fire Emblem Awakening, Red Faction Guerrilla, Mario 64 (70 star 'speedruns')
Join the Deadpool Crew! We have chimichangas for all!
43. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 07:35 BST
3Ds XL(mario kart online is so addicting_
xbox 360(downloaded this new beta arcade game so far its fun )
Dsi XL (still trying to soft reset for that shiny pkm which is annoying now)
Wii(got donkey kong returns but been busy to try to pass it )
its going to get crazy for be being busy and not having time to enjoy my games and now Wii U, Assassins creed 3 and pokemon white 2 along with a few other games
my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674
i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P
usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P
44. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 22:16 BST
3. Virtual Boy
Only gamings finest offerings here
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
45. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 22:20 BST
i've only got nintendo, bro
which is better? to be born a hero, or to be born evil and overcome that nature?
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12
46. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:01 BST
This is a classic console^
Don't tread on me..
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders
47. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 07:02 BST
Past month? Hmm, I'm gonna guess I've played games on my PC the most, probably around 30 hours, about the same for the 3DS I would guess, then about 20 hours playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on insanity (hard) difficulty again, trying to make it through this time without losing any characters,is hard.
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
48. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 07:14 BST
1, NES (Ahh, will this ever change? Probably not. lol )
2. SNES + Wii
Edited on Thu 18th October, 2012 @ 08:07 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Super Mario Galaxy 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
3DS! 3995 - 6594 - 9186
49. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 07:28 BST
3. DSi XL / Lite
7. Gameboy (Color) and Advance SP
...and finally Xbox 360...with dust on it.
Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
Diehard Sword Art Online fan! Check it out here.
50. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 22:10 BST
but im sure when i get the vita thats list is gon change alot..
3ds Fc:1590 5020 9222
51. Posted: Mon 22nd Oct 2012 00:43 BST
They all suck, but they've all got great games on 'em!
Edited on Mon 22nd October, 2012 @ 00:43 by Slapshot
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
52. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 02:36 BST
In relevance, based on what I've been playing lately.
2. Nintendo 3DS
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
Now Playing : Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Want! : ✰ Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Game vs. Game
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
53. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 03:37 BST
Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...
54. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 21:29 BST
Just PS3 this month.
My Wii has become just a Netflix player.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
55. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 21:48 BST
My Wii has also become a Netflix player, but I don't have a PS3, so I've been playing NSMB2 and DToL my 3DS/DSi lately.
"Congratulations to Odnetnin for Most Disturbing Post 2009" - Adam
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin
56. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 22:15 BST
1. Nintendo 3DS
2. IPad/ Android tablet
3. Nintendo Wii
Subject to change after Nov 18
Edited on Wed 24th October, 2012 @ 22:16 by ultraraichu
Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu
57. Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2012 08:32 BST
1. 3DS (lot's of Dead or Alive Dimensions, Cave Story, Liberation Maiden, & NightSky)
2. Xbox 360 (YouTube)
3DS FC: 2148-8154-0538
Super Metroid (Wii VC)
the King of Fighters XIII (360)
Legend of the River King GBC (3DS VC)
58. Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2012 09:31 BST
Edited on Fri 26th October, 2012 @ 09:32 by MrArcade
POTATO RAINBOW :D
59. Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2012 09:57 BST
1. 3DS (Not because of the actual 3DS games but for DS games and eShop.)
2. Wii (For some great games + VC.)
3. GBA SP (Pokémon games + other awesome games.)
4. SNES (This low mainly because I don't have more than four games for it and 3 of them are bad. Would like to buy more games for it but they are expensive here and I don't want to buy games from another country.)
5. GBA (Part of collection. Don't use it to play games as SP is better for that.)
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196My BackloggeryMy Pullblox puzzlesBe kind and feed my Pokémon :)
60. Posted: Thu 1st Nov 2012 10:39 GMT
(im sure if pokemon ever comes to 3ds vc,that list will change a LOT)
Edited on Thu 1st November, 2012 @ 10:40 by DeviousSnorlax
Prof. Clayton's Forums
Lucy's Current Team
Other stuff: Time Stone,Space Stone,and Darkness Stone
My Forums (Website Planned)
3DS Friend Code: 0903-3242-6905 | Nintendo Network ID: Ford88