Showing 41 to 60 of 61
41. Posted: Fri 12th Oct 2012 15:47 BST
3. iPod Touch
The rest are in no particular order, which would be the PC, Xbox 360, and DS Lite.
Edited on Fri 12th October, 2012 @ 15:48 by New_3DaSh_XL
8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
Anything you want to
Or would you decide to let it go?
Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus
42. Posted: Fri 12th Oct 2012 22:12 BST
2. PC (mostly Minecraft)
3. 3DS (will increase now Black and White is here )
Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur
43. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 07:35 BST
3Ds XL(mario kart online is so addicting_
xbox 360(downloaded this new beta arcade game so far its fun )
Dsi XL (still trying to soft reset for that shiny pkm which is annoying now)
Wii(got donkey kong returns but been busy to try to pass it )
its going to get crazy for be being busy and not having time to enjoy my games and now Wii U, Assassins creed 3 and pokemon white 2 along with a few other games
my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674
i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P
usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P
44. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 22:16 BST
3. Virtual Boy
Only gamings finest offerings here
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
Writer for www.sega-addicts.com
45. Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2012 22:20 BST
i've only got nintendo, bro
Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12
46. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 02:01 BST
This is a classic console^
47. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 07:02 BST
Past month? Hmm, I'm gonna guess I've played games on my PC the most, probably around 30 hours, about the same for the 3DS I would guess, then about 20 hours playing Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn on insanity (hard) difficulty again, trying to make it through this time without losing any characters,is hard.
I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!
48. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 07:14 BST
1, NES (Ahh, will this ever change? Probably not. lol )
2. SNES + Wii
Edited on Thu 18th October, 2012 @ 08:07 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers! - NES
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
49. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 07:28 BST
3. DSi XL / Lite
7. Gameboy (Color) and Advance SP
...and finally Xbox 360...with dust on it.
Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita
50. Posted: Thu 18th Oct 2012 22:10 BST
but im sure when i get the vita thats list is gon change alot..
3ds Fc:1590 5020 9222
51. Posted: Mon 22nd Oct 2012 00:43 BST
They all suck, but they've all got great games on 'em!
Edited on Mon 22nd October, 2012 @ 00:43 by Slapshot
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
52. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 02:36 BST
In relevance, based on what I've been playing lately.
2. Nintendo 3DS
I believe in make believe~
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰
Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
53. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 03:37 BST
Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.
54. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 21:29 BST
Just PS3 this month.
My Wii has become just a Netflix player.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
55. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 21:48 BST
My Wii has also become a Netflix player, but I don't have a PS3, so I've been playing NSMB2 and DToL my 3DS/DSi lately.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
56. Posted: Wed 24th Oct 2012 22:15 BST
1. Nintendo 3DS
2. IPad/ Android tablet
3. Nintendo Wii
Subject to change after Nov 18
Edited on Wed 24th October, 2012 @ 22:16 by ultraraichu
A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.
Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu
57. Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2012 08:32 BST
1. 3DS (lot's of Dead or Alive Dimensions, Cave Story, Liberation Maiden, & NightSky)
2. Xbox 360 (YouTube)
Avatar: No (Samurai Warriors)
Reading: Bleach, Ikkitosen, Kyokai no Rinne
Watching: Dragon Ball Super, DBZ Kai, Kyokai no Rinne, Michiko & Hatchin, SAO II
58. Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2012 09:31 BST
Edited on Fri 26th October, 2012 @ 09:32 by MrArcade
59. Posted: Fri 26th Oct 2012 09:57 BST
1. 3DS (Not because of the actual 3DS games but for DS games and eShop.)
2. Wii (For some great games + VC.)
3. GBA SP (Pokémon games + other awesome games.)
4. SNES (This low mainly because I don't have more than four games for it and 3 of them are bad. Would like to buy more games for it but they are expensive here and I don't want to buy games from another country.)
5. GBA (Part of collection. Don't use it to play games as SP is better for that.)
“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer”
Satoru Iwata3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196My Backloggery[url=http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/author.php?author=Late]My Pullblox puzzles
60. Posted: Thu 1st Nov 2012 10:39 GMT
(im sure if pokemon ever comes to 3ds vc,that list will change a LOT)
Edited on Thu 1st November, 2012 @ 10:40 by XeNoUsernameHere
"みんな、見ていてくれ" - Marth, Super Smash Bros.
"守るべきもののために、負けられない!" - Roy, Super Smash Bros.
Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter: NoUsernameHere