Forums

Topic: PSN Suspended

Posts 241 to 249 of 249

komicturtle

Did anyone get constant errors? Everyone's rushing into the store lol

But I downloaded both Modnation Racers and Killzone.

Killzone is pretty fun and I like how different it is. I need to download the online multiplayer but i heard that stopped this year....

komicturtle

Fuzzy

I downloaded infamous as my first free game, then accidentally went back a screen too far. Now I can't get into the part to get my second game, as the welcome back 2 free games square disappeared. Any Aussies have this problem, or know how I could get to it?

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Aviator

No I didn't get that Fuzzy. Sent a ticket off and you'll get your free game soon probably.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Eel

That happens to me Fuzzy (but i am from mexico)

i could download my first game by going back to the previous screen (i'm using media go) but i couldn't get back to the screen with the free game number 2, now i can't download my second freebie

anyways, i downloaded Little Big Planet, it's kind of faster which is good

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Stine

the_shpydar wrote:

@Stine Assuming you mean the PS1 Rayman — i'd definitely reccomend it if you like classic platformers. Good game, mostly not too hard with the exception of some good frustrating bits.

Yep, that's the one.

Looks like I'll have to let go of both that and Lunar, though, because the offers will most likely be gone by the time I get to access the Store; the login page is still not up over here.

Sony wrote:

Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

Yeah thank you, Sony, but I've "tried again later" for 3-4 days now and I'm getting sick. I just want my free games.

DarkLloyd

unless your not from canada for me i can get in smoothly compared to the first day or 2 but i even managed to get the free stuff easly through that mess of traffic

DarkLloyd

Stine

Okay, I finally managed to change my password by trying to log in over at the Playstation Blog. Rayman has finished downloading and I'm waiting for Lunar to finish. I expect I'll be getting the Welcome Back package while I'm watching Sony's conference.

Splat

Get a rope...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.