Forums

Topic: PSN Suspended

Posts 181 to 200 of 249

Bankai

bboy2970 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Well it looks like US isnt the only country fileing a lawsuit against Sony.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6312128.html

I wonder how many more lawsuits we are going to see over this mess.

We'll keep seeing them started. Then Sony will win the first one, precadent set, none of the others succeed.

Problem solved.

And what makes you so sure that Sony will win?

A working knowledge of corporate law.

Rob_mc_1

WaltzElf wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

We'll keep seeing them started. Then Sony will win the first one, precadent set, none of the others succeed.

Problem solved.

It's not as easy as winning the first one so precedence is set. They would have to Win a case in each country. The supreme court of Canada doesn't have to take U.S. precedence into account to satisfy its own laws.

♠♦♣

Bankai

Rob_mc_1 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Problem solved.

It's not as easy as winning the first one so precedence is set. They would have to Win a case in each country. The supreme court of Canada doesn't have to take U.S. precedence into account to satisfy its own laws.

Corporate law isn't that much different from nation to nation in the Western world, though. In fact, from what I've seen, the US is the toughest anyway. Satisfy the US, satisfy everyone.

Malkeor

I'm a patient person, so this doesn't really matter to me, especially since i'm not a huge online-console gamer for the PS3.
I would love the shop to be back online though, but again, I am patient.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

HeroOfCybertron

I want the the PSN Store back soon too espically since Back To The Future Epsiode III was supposed to of come out on the 3rd and I will have to wait for it and maybe even longer for Episode IV and V.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Slapshot

Honestly, I haven't missed PSN too much as I've got multiple systems!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Adam

I got a Go off Ebay the day this business started, so I'm kind of not liking Sony right now.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

turtlelink

weird_adam wrote:

I got a Go off Ebay the day this business started, so I'm kind of not liking Sony right now.

I don't think I can believe a man who killed someone with a stick.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Lotice-Paladin

I do feel sorry for PS3 only users who play online with Call of Duty and such...and I hope Sony bring it back online sharpish....but I still feel that the news that comes out about Sony is only hurting them and making people question whether Sony are even trying, which makes the PSN downtime even more frustrating for those who bought the PS3 solus.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Knux

See? This is why retail games are better than downloading games. Even if PSN or Xbox Live went down, at least you still have your retail games if you cannot play your downloadable games for some reason. No wonder the PSP Go is being discontinued (in Europe at least).

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Adam

I prefer downloadable games, so they are better. <-- Logic

I don't really mind, just having fun at Sony's expense. It's still nice to have the Go as an MP3 player for when I drive out of town, and I have plenty else to keep me busy until the resurrection of PSN. And then Jeanne d'Arc will be mine, all mine.

The game, not the dead person. ...creep.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

SilentJ

So according to the blog SCEE is offering PSN users 2 free PS3 games from a list of 5 and 2 PSP games from a list of 4. I really hope we get something similar in NA.

PSN ID : MrPink78

zezhyrule

do they get both the PS3 and the PSP games? if so, that's awesome

oh yeah and if I just happen to have a spare EU account on my PS3 I wonder if I'd get them >:3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SilentJ

I'm wondering that myself. I hope they don't have to choose between PS3 or PSP games.

PSN ID : MrPink78

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.