Forums

Topic: PSN Suspended

Posts 161 to 180 of 249

grenworthshero

I can understand how they feel put out; it's freaking annoying. It affects me, too, but in the same way I can't understand how [youtube:YersIyzsOpc] this kid can freak out so badly over WoW, I don't understand why it's such a big deal to those few people who are freaking out about it. I'm not saying it's stupid that they're upset, because it sucks. That's the reason they bought the system. If GoldenEye's servers went down, that would suck. That's the only game I play online and the game I play the most right now, but...the single-player campaign is really good and there are other games to play, just as with PSN. Just my two cents. I don't have much more to say and I know most don't agree, apparently, but that's that.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

I have to agree with Gren on this one. Getting upset isn't going to do anything about it, you can still play games offline, go outside and other things.

I also heard Sony are renewing their servers, changing the "locks" on its network and hauling their butts on to creating a much harder defence for their network which will roll out on certain regions at certain times, starting with Japan, then NA and eventually EU, I believe.

I can't remember where I read this, but I'll give the link if/when I find it.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Aviator

xDemon720x wrote:

I have to agree with Gren on this one. Getting upset isn't going to do anything about it, you can still play games offline, go outside and other things.

Yes, let's not get angry at people stealing credit card details.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Chris720

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Be angry about that then. :3 But how did someone take down an entire network? That's some insanely good hacking, sir. He should be praised for being able to do that.

YouTube

Aviator

xDemon720x wrote:

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Be angry about that then. :3 But how did someone take down an entire network? That's some insanely good hacking, sir. He should be praised for being able to do that.

Praise someone for being able to steal heaps of identities? No, I think I'm fine thank you.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Link79

@ Grenworthshero
Are you sure that video isn't fake or staged? My God I thought the Excorcist was scary!
This is horrifying yet somehow hillarious at the same time. I thought he was getting ready to mutate or something.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

BedCommando

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Give credit where it's due.

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent (OnLive)
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (XBLA)

JeanLuc_Vaycard

So give credit to the scumbags who steal from other people rather than actually work for their own life? Yeah lets do that (sarcasm if you couldn't tell)

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Chris720

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Praise someone for being able to steal heaps of identities? No, I think I'm fine thank you.

Not praise him for stealing identites and shiz, but actually taking down an entire worldwide network. That's some crazy stuff dude, he must be the worlds number 1 hacker.

WaltzElf wrote:

When are we going to get an 'ignore' button?

This doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

theblackdragon

WaltzElf wrote:

we're not. suck it up and start learning to mentally block people out, it works for me :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ravage

theblackdragon wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

we're not. suck it up and start learning to mentally block people out, it works for me :3

I just hum. You should try it out sometime.
And record it so we may laugh at the humming; then become depressed when we realize it's just a constant hum.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

turtlelink

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Aviator wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

Would you praise someone who killed off a whole country? I mean he has to be the best killer in the world to do that

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

BedCommando

turtlelink wrote:

Would you praise someone who killed off a whole country? I mean he has to be the best killer in the world to do that

Depends on the means of execution, but it would be an impressive feat, no doubt. It's all a matter of perspective.

Edited on by BedCommando

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)

BedCommando

Tasuki wrote:

Well it looks like US isnt the only country fileing a lawsuit against Sony.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6312128.html

I wonder how many more lawsuits we are going to see over this mess.

Woah, she's from my childhood city. Almost the same age to, haha. Now I miss Mississauga again.

Bedloggery
Currently playing
Pokemon Black (DS)

bboy2970

WaltzElf wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Well it looks like US isnt the only country fileing a lawsuit against Sony.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6312128.html

I wonder how many more lawsuits we are going to see over this mess.

We'll keep seeing them started. Then Sony will win the first one, precadent set, none of the others succeed.

Problem solved.

And what makes you so sure that Sony will win?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

theblackdragon

BedCommando wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

Depends on the means of execution, but it would be an impressive feat, no doubt. It's all a matter of perspective.

Can we please move on from this line of comparison? Thank you.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.