3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

962. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

@Shingi_70 How u work that out?

the partsinthe vita are the same as in a modern smartphone and those off contract are around $600.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

963. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

PinkSpider wrote:

I'm sorry but at the moment the PS Vita is far to overpriced 279.99 for the console or 229.99 for the cr*p alternative I hate that about Sony, then u have to spend 99.99 on a 32gb sd card coz thats all it is a glorified sd card with the vita name, I'm sorry if I'm paying this much I want a built in hard drive there's no excuse. And offering a 4gb alternative is just a slap in the face, coz if this thing is as powerful as they say a 4gb card is gonna save nothing so where are we nearly 400.00 and not even got a game yet to play on it,. And your looking at anywhere from 35.00 to 45.00 for a game. So anyway it's gonna be a while till I get one

you do realize the vita costs around $600 right.

That's pure insanity, for a handheld!?....lol

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

964. Posted:

@PinkSpider - "229.99 for the crap alternative"? Crap alternative? The only difference between the 229.99 and the 279.99 is that one has a (seemingly absurd) 3G feature and one doesn't. How is a handheld without 3G a crap alternative? :P

Edited on by GameLord08

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

965. Posted:

@Gamelord08 ok crap alternative is a bit strong what i mean is why do sony always have to release different versions of a console why cant they just settle with one instead of having an alternative which they can bump up the price, im sure there was two versions of the ps3 when that came out. I have no problem with a company updating its products a year and a half down the line (as irritating as it is) but just release one to start at a reasonable price.

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

966. Posted:

@PinkSpider - Mmm, you speak truth. I'm kind of peeved about the 3G version myself. And for £50 more? Absolute rip-off.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

967. Posted:

I can't imagine myself investing that much for the Vita... for ANY handheld.
Oh boy.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

968. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

@Gamelord08 ok crap alternative is a bit strong what i mean is why do sony always have to release different versions of a console why cant they just settle with one instead of having an alternative which they can bump up the price, im sure there was two versions of the ps3 when that came out. I have no problem with a company updating its products a year and a half down the line (as irritating as it is) but just release one to start at a reasonable price.

because some people want the option if they don't have mobile phones or aren't always in a 3G area. (that's another problem itself)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

969. Posted:

I'm sorry but that is a week excuse can u say u know one person who does not own a mobile phone these days.
If someone doesnt own a mobile phone there probably fairly old like my gran who doesnt need one or even know how to use one or there poor and cant afford one so there not exactly gonna say " u know what i need a ps vita for my 3G related problems". Its just sony being greedy end of story.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

970. Posted:

@PinkSpider: And what if they only had the one Vita, 3G enabled, at the lower price? Would you not be complaining then? Because somehow I doubt it. The extra cost is probably the cost Sony has to pay in order to be able to market their product as 3G enabled, whether a licensing fee to whatever corporation owns the patent (if that's an issue) or the cost of the internal parts and extra modifications necessary. If you don't want it, don't buy it.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

971. Posted:

@blackdragon No I wouldn't be complaining and I wasn't complaining I'm making a point!!
I want one and I want the better one but I'm not gonna pay the price they want I'm gonna wait. As they are asking a ridiculous price for it.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

972. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

@blackdragon No I wouldn't be complaining and I wasn't complaining I'm making a point!!
I want one and I want the better one but I'm not gonna pay the price they want I'm gonna wait. As they are asking a ridiculous price for it.

making a point or not, you're still complaining :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

973. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

but they could have charged $600 as that's how much the device is worth.

do you think tablets and clothes are too much money?

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

974. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

Did you buy a 3DS at launch? By the time I bought my 3DS, console case, extra memory card and a game I spent more for the 3DS than I did the Vita First Edition Bundle. The difference here is that the 3DS cost Nintendo less than $249 to build per console and the 3G Vita cost well over the $299 price point to Sony. Their taking a loss to put Vita in your hands at the current price(s)!

So I figured I share this for you guys looking to grab a Vita and a few launch games (NA buyers):
GameStop
Little Deviants - $29.99
Wipeout 2048 - $29.99
Modnation Racers: Roadtrip - $29.99
Reality Fighters - $29.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - $29.99

Amazon
Dragons Crown - $29.99
Ben 10 Galatic Racing - $29.99

Lots of $30 launch titles to go around. I cancelled my Uncharted: Golden Abyss preorder (I'm not paying $50 when everything else is much cheaper) and grabbed Modnation Racers instead. :)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

975. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

Wipeout 2048 - $29.99

Hot damn, that's a good price! That's also for the PS3, right?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Blaze

976. Posted:

No

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

977. Posted:

MiracleBlaze wrote:

No

Ah right, it only connects to Wipeout HD Fury. I guess I got confused and thought there was a PS3 version.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

978. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

Sooooo affordable. Will never understand the price complaints on this one. Games being 50 bucks however....we'll see how that does. My vote is they go down to 40, on average, like 3DS games, in not that long.

Come on, Feb 15.....get here pls.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

979. Posted:

SwerdMurd wrote:

Games being 50 bucks however....we'll see how that does.

Read Slapshot's post.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

980. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

Slapshot wrote:

Wipeout 2048 - $29.99

Hot damn, that's a good price! That's also for the PS3, right?

cross play too. the ps3 game has more tracks but the dev has said those will be dlc for the vita game.

WAT!