941. Posted:

Cool rumor.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

942. Posted:

MH Vita would be pretty darn nice. And mind-asploding. :D

But I still want to see how MH4 would play out for 3DS.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Link245

943. Posted:

You know how with Ruin if you own the PS3 and Vita versions you can transfer progress between the two? I think you should be able to do that with the PS3 and Vita versions of Final Fantasy X. Wouldn't it be cool to level up some or progress through the story on Vita while on the go and come back and put your progress on the TV?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

944. Posted:

^Yeah, that would be cool.

I just realized DUST 514 is a Vita title. While it's not my type of game, it does look better than Unit 13, so it's good to know the Vita will have a good shooter not long after Launch.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

945. Posted:

They should have TRANSFARRING on every multiplatform Vita/PS3 game :O

Well y'know, a version of TRANSFARRING with a non-trademarked name.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

946. Posted:

Referringto my last post above, I just realised I forgot to quote my source. Here it is. Rumoured new Monster Hunter Vita game.

Edited on by GameLord08

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

947. Posted:

Vita's third week sales in Japan .....um... only 40k. It's tanked even worse! :(

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

948. Posted:

Is tranderring really worth it when you have to buy twp copies of the same game. I'd rather have something like mircosoft did with the genesis games. The xbox versions is a mmoxstyle space shooter while the windows phone game takes place on the surface of the planets. Both games still connect to transfer money and resources but they are unique experiences based upon their platforms.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

949. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Is tranderring really worth it when you have to buy twp copies of the same game.

Yes. And for the record, some games come with both versions.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

950. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Is tranderring really worth it when you have to buy twp copies of the same game.

Yes. And for the record, some games come with both versions.

I realized that for download games but retail.unless you get a CD fir the PS3 and a code for the vita.

But I don't expect guys like capcom or square to use that. If the vita pap transferred program is anything your going to have to buy both versions to utalize.

On better news its rumored that a biota monster hunter is coking next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

951. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

unless you get a CD fir the PS3 and a code for the vita.

Which is exactly how it works.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Karakato

952. Posted:

I'm keen on Purchasing the Japanese version Vita, but I may ask, Can this link to my PSN account(which is american)? I've talked to retailers and they said I couldn't yet they also said it can still play games from different regions. The vita is region free, thats a given, but I'm not sure about the PSN, is it really region locked? I'm sorry if this has been asked or if it is Noobish to do so.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Knux

953. Posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if we see the teased game, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Volume II on the Vita. If a KH game appears on this glorious handheld, I would die in excitement. :O

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

954. Posted:

They wont. Nomura already stated that the trailer in DDD and the next game will be KH3.

Could see a vita game after KH3 showing the after math and set up for the next three games.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

955. Posted:

Karakato_001 wrote:

I'm keen on Purchasing the Japanese version Vita, but I may ask, Can this link to my PSN account(which is american)? I've talked to retailers and they said I couldn't yet they also said it can still play games from different regions. The vita is region free, thats a given, but I'm not sure about the PSN, is it really region locked? I'm sorry if this has been asked or if it is Noobish to do so.

If you set it to American, you can Link your account. Just don't set it to Japanese.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

956. Posted:

i think i might wait till the prices go down on the vita (if they do) i have tons of 3ds and ds games i can trade in, like 150 dollar worth :P so with that i can pay off most of it and just throw a hundred with to get it.

Game wise, i think i might get the shape sounds game, that thing looked awesome. and probably little big planet.. and they better have MH coming soon .. ill be mad if they dont

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

957. Posted:

Hey guys!

I was just wondering for those that have the Vita already, are there any perks to being a ps plus subscriber and owning the new system. I'm guessing other then being able to dl the free psn psp games(minis) and maybe themes theirs not much.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

958. Posted:

I'm sorry but at the moment the PS Vita is far to overpriced 279.99 for the console or 229.99 for the cr*p alternative I hate that about Sony, then u have to spend 99.99 on a 32gb sd card coz thats all it is a glorified sd card with the vita name, I'm sorry if I'm paying this much I want a built in hard drive there's no excuse. And offering a 4gb alternative is just a slap in the face, coz if this thing is as powerful as they say a 4gb card is gonna save nothing so where are we nearly 400.00 and not even got a game yet to play on it,. And your looking at anywhere from 35.00 to 45.00 for a game. So anyway it's gonna be a while till I get one

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

959. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

I'm sorry but at the moment the PS Vita is far to overpriced 279.99 for the console or 229.99 for the cr*p alternative I hate that about Sony, then u have to spend 99.99 on a 32gb sd card coz thats all it is a glorified sd card with the vita name

That's not true. Vita cards come with a fun spyware bonus.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

960. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

I'm sorry but at the moment the PS Vita is far to overpriced 279.99 for the console or 229.99 for the cr*p alternative I hate that about Sony, then u have to spend 99.99 on a 32gb sd card coz thats all it is a glorified sd card with the vita name, I'm sorry if I'm paying this much I want a built in hard drive there's no excuse. And offering a 4gb alternative is just a slap in the face, coz if this thing is as powerful as they say a 4gb card is gonna save nothing so where are we nearly 400.00 and not even got a game yet to play on it,. And your looking at anywhere from 35.00 to 45.00 for a game. So anyway it's gonna be a while till I get one

you do realize the vita costs around $600 right.

WAT!