Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 721 to 740 of 2,895

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

721. Posted:

Well guess you can't have multiple accounts on Vita unless you clear out/format the system.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

722. Posted:

KomicZ wrote:

Well guess you can't have multiple accounts on Vita unless you clear out/format the system.

Which is fine. There were legal ways to get past the regionlocking on the PSP PSN, so I'm sure the Vita will too. For instance, if Media Go is compatable with the Vita, you can always get your foriegn games that way.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

723. Posted:

Early reports are that Uncharted controls like crap. =(

Can't wait for the new 8-4 play

They should take on it the whole podcast.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

724. Posted:

So I'm on the JPSN right now and I'll give you the detials on what it looks like. The home page now almost looks like the NA PSN with the PS Vita on the JPSN now. Most of the Luanch titles are on the store, Most of which are 50 bucks Canadian, and a few of the games have demos to try out. There's also a twitter app on the store that's free as well. Overall looks like it's a better luanch than the 3DS just jugding by the looks of it.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

725. Posted:

Gmls719 wrote:

So I'm on the JPSN right now and I'll give you the detials on what it looks like. The home page now almost looks like the NA PSN with the PS Vita on the JPSN now. Most of the Luanch titles are on the store, Most of which are 50 bucks Canadian, and a few of the games have demos to try out. There's also a twitter app on the store that's free as well. Overall looks like it's a better luanch than the 3DS just jugding by the looks of it.

What ones have demoes that you can figure out?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

726. Posted:

Virtua Tennis, Dark Quest... something something, A tank game, Uke-Trone (No idea if that's a game) and two other games that I can't decifer.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

727. Posted:

Gmls719 wrote:

Virtua Tennis, Dark Quest... something something, A tank game, Uke-Trone (No idea if that's a game) and two other games that I can't decifer.

One of them should be Dynasty Warriors Next. Do they have pictures so you can see what kind of games those other two are?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

728. Posted:

Just looked at again and yes it is Dynasty Warriors Next, Though I still can't figure out what the other games are. Let me get back to you on that.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

729. Posted:

http://ja.justin.tv/feed_rss#/w/2256486752

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

730. Posted:

Nope, so far from what I can tell, one of them is a horror, adventure like game in a cabin at a forest while another on is likely shooting balls from a cannon to hit stuff.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

731. Posted:

Gmls719 wrote:

Nope, so far from what I can tell, one of them is a horror, adventure like game in a cabin at a forest while another on is likely shooting balls from a cannon to hit stuff.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

732. Posted:

No Problem.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

733. Posted:

Adriasang is actually an extremely credible site! Just because a site doesn't get a lot of comments doesn't mean they don't get millions of hits. ;)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

734. Posted:

The bubbles look really good in movement compared to the static screen shoot. I hate the fact that UI is tochscreen only.

I found that the stream i was watching they went to youtube which had a giant Vita Ad that couldn't be watched.

The Marketplace looks good but two gripes.
One Its freaking ADD with content everywhere and Giant icons all around (kinda of like metro) and it makes you just want to buy crap,
and 2nd the music is annoying, its like random notes being hit at the same time, Nothing like the Koji Kondo Wii shop/eshop convience store sounds.

and while the Vita doesn't support PS1 games now you can play with remote play. (all that did was make me want xmb)

WAT!

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

735. Posted:

Yeah, I do see the legal reasons. I find it stupid how people say "There were not much support on PSP because of piracy", when the DS was loaded on it. It wasn't because of piracy (or totally).

Whatever- don't plan on getting any foreign games or having multiple accounts. For those who do, good luck and hope there are work arounds.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

736. Posted:

Only thing I hate is I know this thing is going to be supported big time.

Looking Bravley Default and 4 heroes of light compared too Lords of Apocalypse and FFT. They all share the same artist but the sony games use better proportions. (thought that can be used too the DS hardware and Squenix wanting to get one last Hurah out that engine for BD)

Also i'm wondering about Lords of Apocalypse and FF type-o for america.

Will Type-o just hit as a DD or will it get remastered for vita/3DS.

The same with LOA. Its coming here as vita game but in japan there's also a PSP game. (the same as vita) common sense would say to release the PSP game as a 3DS game but it seems the only company with brains on this matter is Level-5.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

737. Posted:

KomicZ wrote:

For those who do, good luck and hope there are work arounds.

There already is...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Blaze

738. Posted:

Awwwww.... I could buy a Vita with Uncharted Golden Abyss and get it Wednesday right now. But then I'd have no money until April. Luckily I already have Kid Icarus Uprising Pre-Ordered, but I'll be missing out on Resi Revelations, and possibly Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3DS. Plus the fact that I wouldn't be able to buy any more Vita games until April either... :-(

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

739. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

KomicZ wrote:

There already is...

I laughed at the PSP emulator hack.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

740. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

KomicZ wrote:

There already is...

Ok then...

komicturtle