Showing 421 to 440 of 2,855

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

421. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Avoid Monster Hunter like the plague :3

I can't stand Monster Hunter at all.

Neither can I, but I'd suggest peope at least try it.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

422. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Neither can I, but I'd suggest peope at least try it.

What Mickey said. All it took for me to get hooked was that MH Tri demo that Capcom released.

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

423. Posted:

Monster Hunter is the best game franchise ever invented, though I fail to see what it has to do with this thread.

okay I'll stop trying

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Infernapeking

424. Posted:

To be honest PSP is crap. I had one I only played Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Resistance. I played Littlebig Planet and ModNation demo I got bored Littlebig Planet doesn't deliver the same type of platforming experience I had with Mario, Sonic, Kirby, and Donkey Kong. Modnation is a complete rip off of Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing adventure mode with Track and Kart customization. And it's boring and lame didn't even sell like hot cake. Nintendo has lots of rpgs Pokemons, Rune Factor, Final Fantasy III and IV DS, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Mario & Luigi Bowser Inside Story and more. If PSP has better games then DS then why it still selling at 27 million and DS over 100 million now. 3DS getting price drop in US to $170 in August til Holiday will make PSVita has a look a work to do.

Imma Infernape FAN!!

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8393-6525 | Nintendo Network ID: DJK1NG

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

425. Posted:

Infernapeking wrote:

To be honest PSP is crap. I had one I only played Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Resistance.

That's all I need to read. Your opinion is null and void as far as I'm concerned. Come back when you've played mor PSP games, k?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

426. Posted:

Infernapeking wrote:

To be honest PSP is crap. I had one I only played Dissidia Final Fantasy, and Resistance. I played Littlebig Planet and ModNation demo I got bored Littlebig Planet doesn't deliver the same type of platforming experience I had with Mario, Sonic, Kirby, and Donkey Kong. Modnation is a complete rip off of Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing adventure mode with Track and Kart customization. And it's boring and lame didn't even sell like hot cake. Nintendo has lots of rpgs Pokemons, Rune Factor, Final Fantasy III and IV DS, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Mario & Luigi Bowser Inside Story and more. If PSP has better games then DS then why it still selling at 27 million and DS over 100 million now. 3DS getting price drop in US to $170 in August til Holiday will make PSVita has a look a work to do.

Fanboy alert!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

427. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Monster Hunter is fantastic at reaping precious teenage souls and wasting away millions and trillions of countless hours.
Ya, I've never played it nor will I ever. :p

For me, it looks to be time well wasted...Playing a game 'that' long completely turns me off. I'd rather stick my head in a blender full of supersized cockroaches then go through that torture. :p But really, kidding aside the franchise isn't my cup of tea but i'm sure it's great for what it is, and for what it IS it's just doesn't look like my thang'

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

428. Posted:

Magi wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

Face it people: DS had better games than PSP.

"better" is a relative term and is simply your opinion. I have far more PSP games than I do DS games. I own both handhelds (PSP2000 and DSi) and have spent nearly 10x the amount of time on my PSP than my DS. I'm not stating either is better than the other. I'm simply stating that I prefer my PSP over my DSi.

Face it.

If you had something worth arguing about I'd argue but thus, you do not.

WaltzElf wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

Yes it does. Scroll through the library of games and see the quality difference.

No it doesn't. I actually own a PSP so I can attest to the quality of the JRPGs and strategy games.

I provided you with links. Knock yourself out. xD

The links don't tell me anything, though. I spend more time playing my PSP than my 3DS. I'm not in the habit of playing bad games for fun.

I said before DS has more RPGs than PSP does. And I provided you with proof of my claim.

You can't just shift your argument from quality to quantity when you're proven wrong, you know.

Hey you brought up "I don't like playing bad games" thing. I was just trying to get through your head DS has more RPGs. Nothing more nothing less. I guess you can't handle the truth.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

429. Posted:

Kid_Crono wrote:

Hey you brought up "I don't like playing bad games" thing. I was just trying to get through your head DS has more RPGs. Nothing more nothing less. I guess you can't handle the truth.

And you used Metacritics as an example, which excludes the one country that has the most RPGs.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

430. Posted:

Well now that Nintendo decided to keep GBA games as 3DS Ambassador exclusives (until who-knows-when) I may purchase a Vita by then. Besides, I could get this for my old-school handheld gaming needs: http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/bd6f/

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

431. Posted:

PSP and DSi both have good RPGS IMO, and great games. That's why I really enjoy both, :P

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

ToadFan

432. Posted:

Through I think the worst RPG System in the 7th Generation is the XBOX 360.

ToadFan

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

433. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Well now that Nintendo decided to keep GBA games as 3DS Ambassador exclusives (until who-knows-when) I may purchase a Vita by then. Besides, I could get this for my old-school handheld gaming needs: http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/bd6f/

Haha, reminds me of the SupaBoy.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

434. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kid_Crono wrote:

And you used Metacritics as an example, which excludes the one country that has the most RPGs.

I don't live in Japan and I dont have the money or willpower to import or notice the games or anything related to that kind of stuff, (non related to Nintendo), in that said country. Don't get me wrong the PSP is a great system, and I want one but I know whats on the system and I know the history of the handheld. No playstation classic can revive that.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

SherlockHolmes

435. Posted:

ToadFan wrote:

Although, it did have Oblivion, which in my opinion is one of the best RPGs ever made.
Also, Mass Effect 1 and 2.

Edited on by SherlockHolmes

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

436. Posted:

@Kid_Crono

I understood your point from the get-go. It seems most people here don't. Then again, I think you should have thought the way you were going to say it.

Guess I'm lucky, skillful.. Or something :P

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

pikku

437. Posted:

ToadFan wrote:

cough*Wii*coughcough

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Kholdstare

438. Posted:

Over-hyped
Over-priced
Gonna fail
:P

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77