Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 361 to 380 of 2,903

AuthorMessage

pikku

361. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

That trailer makes me think that Gravity Daze is kind of like Peter Pan except that the protaganist is a female.

SEXIST! :O

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

362. Posted:

I was't being sexist dude. Snesh! I was trying to make a point. You guys might not know it but Peter Pan was originally a female.

BTW why did u think I was sexist? I love girls. I just am not blown away by the game play totally. Gravity Daze is just a bit shy of weird in my playbook. The concept art is marvelous but the game is a bit Tim Burton-ish (thats not a bad thing) but I know I'll end up buying this game anyway because it also reminds me of Alice In Wonderland.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

363. Posted:

tokyored: taking the :o smilies seriously since...um...some year

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

364. Posted:

Where is Dark Cloud 3? :3

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

365. Posted:

@TokoyoRed Peter Pan is a dude? Huh, who'd of known! :O

All kidding aside though, Gravity Daze just has a very PlayStation vibe to it, and I really hope that the end product ends up being great!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

366. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

@TokoyoRed Peter Pan is a dude? Huh, who'd of known! :O

All kidding aside though, Gravity Daze just has a very PlayStation vibe to it, and I really hope that the end product ends up being great!

Ya, I think Gravity Daze is going to be beyond epic.

ModNation Racers Vita is outright BLOCKBUSTER!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Simmer_E

367. Posted:

That's cool
I'm still not thinking about getting it though :P

I still think Nintendo is gonna sell way more than Sony...

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

368. Posted:

SimmerE15 wrote:

That's cool

And you base this on what, exactly?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Simmer_E

369. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

SimmerE15 wrote:

That's cool

And you base this on what, exactly?

The last generation of portables, and my hopes and dreams lol
I had a PSP, but never got a DS, and I never played games on it. I just went on the internet

I also feel that the 3Ds is the only portable, while the Vita is something like and Ipad

Simmer_E

AuthorMessage

GreatManaTree

370. Posted:

The Vita will be awesome....I hope there will be more games available for it than the PSP.

GreatManaTree

AuthorMessage

Knux

371. Posted:

SimmerE15 wrote:

I had a PSP, but never got a DS, and I never played games on it. I just went on the internet

I also feel that the 3Ds is the only portable, while the Vita is something like and Ipad

There is so much fail in this statement, where should I begin?

Well to put it rather bluntly, there are plenty of amazing games on the PSP. But yet not one of them interest you in the slightlest? Also, you bought a PSP for just internet browsing and never bought a DS? Yet, you are downplaying a not even released handheld? The Vita is a portable, just like the 3DS is (even though the 3DS has an effing horrible battery life). Comparing the Vita (a handheld even more powerful than the PS3) to the iPad does not even make sense. Also, using the last generation of portables as an example is not going to work. Sony has learned it's mistakes from the PSP (using game cards instead of UMDs for example), while Nintendo seems to have made more mistakes with the 3DS (region locking).

So in other words, none of your post makes sense.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

372. Posted:

I hope the Vita succeeds. Why? Because Nintendo will be on their toes more with the 3DS, (hopefully) meaning better content for 3DS fans. It's a win-win for all of us :D

Yay optimism

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

373. Posted:

LOL at this disscussion. Why must we always tread down the well worn, dusty and immature pathway of 'Sony's lame, Nintendo rocks'. Guys who cares about the past? Not that we shouldn't as a look at the past saves us from being doomed to repeat it.

Anyway, yes the PSP had it's dismal run but PSVita will change things. Sony has learned some very important lessons or at lest I believe they have. Let's cut them some slack and give Sony the benefit of the doubt. Plus, it is plain wrong to trash talk a product that isn't released yet and we have not yet test driven it. Let's be sensible and wait for only time shall tell the legacy of the 3DS and Sony PSVita.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

374. Posted:

i love my 3ds but i want some more games like monster hunter.. so if the ps vita has a monter hunter game coming out soon ill probably get it. now i need 250 dollars...

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

Simmer_E

375. Posted:

Kid_Knuxarus wrote:

SimmerE15 wrote:

There is so much fail in this statement, where should I begin?

Well to put it rather bluntly, there are plenty of amazing games on the PSP. But yet not one of them interest you in the slightlest? Also, you bought a PSP for just internet browsing and never bought a DS? Yet, you are downplaying a not even released handheld? The Vita is a portable, just like the 3DS is (even though the 3DS has an effing horrible battery life). Comparing the Vita (a handheld even more powerful than the PS3) to the iPad does not even make sense. Also, using the last generation of portables as an example is not going to work. Sony has learned it's mistakes from the PSP (using game cards instead of UMDs for example), while Nintendo seems to have made more mistakes with the 3DS (region locking).

So in other words, none of your post makes sense.

No, my parents bought my PSP.
I only had 3 games on it: The Sims 2: Castaway, ThrillVille: Off the Rails, and that Ratchet and Clank game.

I didn't say it was bad, I said it was nice, but that I think the 3Ds is better :P

My cousins/friends had Ds's/DsI's and whenever they came over, I would play them for hours :D

And I thought Sony said it wouldn't be more powrful than the PS3?
And isn't the battery life about the same for both of them?

Last, it just looks like Sony's trying to compete with Appleand Nintendo >.<

Simmer_E

AuthorMessage

ImDiggerDan

376. Posted:

Indeed, the Vita is nowhere near as powerful as the PS3.

Author of Digger Dan DSiWare.
Coming very soon to Nintendo 3DS via the eShop.
www.diggerdan.co.uk

Twitter: MickW8s

AuthorMessage

Bankai

377. Posted:

Anyway, yes the PSP had it's dismal run but PSVita will change things

The PSP was anything but dismal. It's outselling the 3DS in Japan, you know. In the rest of the world it's the first case of a truly successful non-Nintendo handheld. Sony was quite encouraged by the PSP, hense the Vita investment.

he Sims 2: Castaway, ThrillVille: Off the Rails, and that Ratchet and Clank game.

There's your problem. Try playing some good PSP games.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

378. Posted:

WaltzElf did make some good points there and yes you do need to try some good PSP games.

Also, I've been reading different gaming magazines and I read in a few that the PSVita isn't more power but and I quote 'just as powerful as a PS3' not only did I read that in magazines but I also read that on a few technology websites. In regards to battery life; I read on the official PlayStation boards that PSVita will have a battery life of 8 hours.

About those good PSP games. The best PSP games that I've played are Daxter, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, Half-Minute Hero and Star Ocean First Departure.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

irken004

379. Posted:

The Vita is increasingly becoming more enticing, all I need to know is how much games will cost and how well the online functions handle. And some more games would be nice too.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

380. Posted:

Face it people: DS had better games than PSP.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury