Forums

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Posts 3,241 to 3,260 of 3,317

GameOtaku

Senran Kagura and Ikki Tousen fans rejoice! The long awaited Ikki Tousen character dlc is finally available in US and Europe! Finally Hakufu, Ryofu and Kanu join the fray! I'm getting is ASAP tomorrow! Who wants to take me on?!

GameOtaku

Ralizah

My haul from the recent sale:

• Lost Dimension
  • Ninja Senki DX
  • MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
  • Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Vinny

I have acquired a PS Vita, my dudes.

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Curlybobs

Hi Vita fans! I've been playing SteamWorld Heist on Vita again. I absolutely love that game. I was going to buy it on Switch but I figured as I was flat broke I would save some money and just play it again on Vita. I have Dragon Quest Builders on Vita too. I just played the Switch demo, it's good but I didn't feel the double dip urge coming on. I love all of the Vanillaware games on Vita and have Muramasa, Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown. Is much known about a release date for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim? Peace!

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

Vinny

So far I've got MGS2, Flower (both digital) and Freedom Wars (physical).
Resogun, Adventure of Mana and Broken Age are on sale on the PS Store this week, are they any good?

Yosheel

On the subject of vita games, I recently bought Flower and flOw while they are on sale.

I had already played Flower on my brother's PS4, so having it on my own system is great. Haven't had the chance to play the other game yet.

I was tempted to buy the metal gear solid hd ports, they were super cheap, but why bother. I wish getting larger vita memory cards was easier, the 8 gb one I have limits my posibilities quite a bit.

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Eh! My gameplay videos.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Vinny

@Meowpheel
I've got Flower too, it's a very relaxing game with some great visuals. How is flow?

Curlybobs

@Vinny I'd certainly recommend Resogun - I love that game. It's a bit like a modern Defender if that means anything to you. It's my favourite Shmup on Vita and I think cross-play for PS4.

Friend code: SW-4624-7969-8089

CanisWolfred

Vinny wrote:

So far I've got MGS2, Flower (both digital) and Freedom Wars (physical).
Resogun, Adventure of Mana and Broken Age are on sale on the PS Store this week, are they any good?

Yes to all 3. Resogun is an addicting Shmup, with a lot of content.

Adventure of Mana is a solid remake of a classic Game Boy Zelda-inspired Action-RPG. It feels more optimized for portability than other games of its ilk on the system, IMO.

Broken Age is a decent Point & Click game. I played it on PC, however, so I don't know how it handles on the Vita. Definitely gotta look more into that...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Vinny

Namco is having a nice sale on the PS store this week. I got Tales of Hearts R, God Eater: Ressurection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst for the Vita.

NEStalgia

I love how this thread died in May only to not have a single post until January.

Yes, friends, welcome to Vita Life.

NEStalgia

Dezzy

I reported on another thread a while ago that they'd been taking down some of the old PSP digital titles from the Vita store. I just tried and it turns out they're still available if you get them from the PSN website. There's just no link on the Vita store. So you buy them on the website and then they just appear in your download list. This is in europe.
Just downloaded the mega drive collection so I can play Phantasy Star.

@Vinny

You need to specify what region. Their sales are region based.

Edited on by Dezzy

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

Vinny

@Dezzy On the US PS store, to be more precise.

Yosheel

I don think the Sega ganenesis collection was ever available digitally here. (edit: apparently it is)

Shame too because I have the umd but no way to play it.

Anyway, I know of a workaround to play PS1 games that can't be downloaded directly on the Vita using a PS3 (that's how I managed to play Silent Hill). Maybe the same concept works with PSP games.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Eh! My gameplay videos.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@Meowpheel

Once I'd read that apparently all 3 of the Phantasy Star games were critically acclaimed, it seemed like it was worth it.
Even more worth it if you don't already have the Sonic games on the 3DS.

Converted from Sony to Nintendo during 7th gen and never looked back.

Yosheel

I like the second and the fourth (got about halfway through both while my psp worked, definitely the best in the collection)... I didn't really get the third one though.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.
Eh! My gameplay videos.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic