Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,701 to 2,720 of 2,793

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,701. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I didn't forget it, it's in the last paragraph. I don't care for super-hard-ultra-gorey games, but it seems much more interesting that other games of that type.

My bad.
Edit: And it is fun one of my favorite/most played games on the system I actually got Platinum on it which I never do.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,702. Posted:

Touch targeting on the Vita makes Hotline Miami's awkward controls way more useful. Although if you take that out of the equation, the PC control scheme is still quite superior.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,703. Posted:

...but you said that a few hours ago and then Jazzers gave you links showing that it's well within your range...and then you said "sweet thanks...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,704. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Jazzer94 Yikes! Dragon's Crown is kind of pricy! I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

It's $20 on Amazon right now...

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,705. Posted:

I think he's broken...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,706. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Whoops, didn't realize I like 12 posted there. Must've been a glitch or something.... :P

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

2,707. Posted:

Is anyone excited that Entwined is going to be in PSN for Vita? :D (and do you guys think that the DLC price of Muramasa Rebirth is worth it right now? I'm kind of tight on money since that I'll have a lot of games to buy during August-November...)

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,708. Posted:

darkfenrir wrote:

Is anyone excited that Entwined is going to be in PSN for Vita? :D (and do you guys think that the DLC price of Muramasa Rebirth is worth it right now? I'm kind of tight on money since that I'll have a lot of games to buy during August-November...)

I thought it was only PS4 anyway don't get me wrong it looks beautiful but boy does it seem dull maybe I'll get it when it's £2.

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

2,709. Posted:

@darkfenrir, I'm not sure about entwined, I like the artstyle but I don't like the idea of controlling two things at the same thing with each stick.... I had trouble doing it on Brothers a Tale of two Sons but fortunately that game was not really dependent on precision, but entwined sounds like it is

DualWielding

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

2,710. Posted:

@Jazzer94 I thought so too, but then I checked around and find out it's going to be released on Vita 1 month after the PS4 :3;

@ferthepoet Brothers is perfect for two player XD; My friend and I did it on that game, we finished it without much problem :3

Although yeah, entwind really does sound it needs precision, but I think the premise is interesting enough, but that's my point of view

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,711. Posted:

@darkfenrir That's cool thanks for letting me know I'll look into the game some more and read some more reviews.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

2,712. Posted:

@Jazzer94 yeah, no problem :3

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,713. Posted:

While I appreciated @CanisWolfred's input on Sorcery Saga, I was wondering if anyone else had played this game.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,714. Posted:

Rocket launcher OP and I love it.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,715. Posted:

How are the Atelier games on the Vita? I'm not familiar with the series, so I don't know what to expect.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,716. Posted:

Forgot to mention that my copy of Virtual Tennis 4 arrived today (got it for £4) enjoying it so far.
@GuardianKing I haven't played the game myself, you might want to try asking on Pushsquare as well for a higher chance of a reply.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,717. Posted:

@Jazzer94 I would if the site wasn't so dead.... :|

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

moomoo

2,718. Posted:

A game came out recently on PS Mobile called Musync. It's basically a DJMAX clone, albeit a much cheaper alternative. Pretty fun and polished if you want a fun little music game. Only 10 songs right now, but more are to come, supposedly.

GuardianKing wrote:

@Jazzer94 I would if the site wasn't so dead.... :|

They gave Rorona a 9. It's the first in the series, too (albeit an upgraded version of it). I've heard that the following games are better (weirdly enough, they already released).
http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/psnvita/atelier_rorona_plus...

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,719. Posted:

@GuardianKing - They're incredibly niche games, so I highly recommend doing your research here. I for one hate them and can't understand why so many people like them, but then again, the most research I did was blindly follow other people's recommendations. Don't do that.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,720. Posted:

@CanisWolfred I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are the games really about? From what I've gathered, it's like Recettear: part shop-sim and part RPG.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar