Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,681 to 2,700 of 3,109

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

2,681. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Okay Killzone Mercenary is awesome the online is seriously fun though I suck real bad currently.

You can train with Bots if you want. I think it costs a little extra, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
WebHead

WebHead

2,682. Posted:

Yeah not mode is like $2.50. Also I think I'll get mighty no. 9 on vita when it comes out.

WebHead

Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,683. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Okay Killzone Mercenary is awesome the online is seriously fun though I suck real bad currently.

You can train with Bots if you want. I think it costs a little extra, though.

Thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind though I'm starting to get the hang of it (finishing 3rd more often then 4th).

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

2,684. Posted:

I just got one of these, and it's pretty cool actually!

What games do you guys recommend for the system?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DualWielding

DualWielding

2,685. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Persona 4 Golden is almost universally considered the best game for the system, other standouts are Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and little big planet vita.... If you don't have PS+ you may want to rush to get it as this is the last week you can get Uncharted and Gravity Rush with it

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,686. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Also I'll add Tearaway and Dragon's Crown to that list.

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

2,687. Posted:

@ferthepoet I already own Gravity Rush and Persona 4 Golden, but I'll definitely check out Uncharted.

@Jazzer94 Is Dragon's Crown on Vita?

I've been eyeing Sorcery Saga for a while now. Is that a good game, by any chance?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,688. Posted:

@GuardianKing Yep Dragon's Crown is on VIta I own it.

You may like Killzone (though it's an fps), I brought it 2 days ago as it was cheap and am really enjoying it even though I'm not the biggest fps fan.

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

2,689. Posted:

@Jazzer94 Yikes! Dragon's Crown is kind of pricy! I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,690. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Jazzer94 Yikes! Dragon's Crown is kind of pricy! I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

$20 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crown-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B007V...

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

2,691. Posted:

@Jazzer64 Sweet, thanks!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,692. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Jazzer64 Sweet, thanks!

Gamestop also have it for $20 http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/dragons-crown/108817 but it's out of stock and I can't remember if they're like Game (in the UK) where online is normally slightly cheaper then instore.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage
DualWielding

DualWielding

2,693. Posted:

for people in the U.S it should be warned that Dragon Crown was recently given on European PS+ so there's a good chance it will be given on NA PS+ at some point

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
GuardianKing

GuardianKing

2,694. Posted:

How's Sorcery Saga?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

2,695. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

How's Sorcery Saga?

I haven't played it, but it's a Compile Heart game. Be prepared for artificial difficulty, obtuse mechanics, and moe desu loli fanservice.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

2,696. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

Tearaway is on sale right now for under $25. Virtue's Last Reward is $25. Gravity Rush is usually under $20. Killzone occasionally goes for $25 or less if you look around. Dragon's Crown is definitely worth your time and tends to go for around $20. Same with Muramasa. Keep an eye on Ys: Memories of Celceta and Project Diva f, since they're both $30 right now and could drop in price soon enough. Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Soul Sacrifice Delta both came out a few months ago, but have demoes, so you might want to check them out until they go down in price. SS Delta is PSN-only, though. DanganRonpa is another recent release you'll want to check out at some point. Disgaea 3 should be cheap by now and has loads of content. Wipeout 2048 is good if you like Racing games that go for under $15 these days.

As for PSN games: Retro City Rampage, Luftrausers, Spelunky, OlliOlli, Dustforce, and Gunslugs are all fun and addictive pick-up-and-play games that won't eat up much of your memory.

Fez, SteamWorld Dig, Doki Doki Universe, Eufloria HD, Terraria, Rainbow Moon, Lone Survivor: Director's Cut, Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone, Guacamelee, Sound Shapes, and Sine Mora were all interesting games that a lot of people liked.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,697. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

Tearaway is on sale right now for under $25. Virtue's Last Reward is $25. Gravity Rush is usually under $20. Killzone occasionally goes for $25 or less if you look around. Dragon's Crown is definitely worth your time and tends to go for around $20. Same with Muramasa. Keep an eye on Ys: Memories of Celceta and Project Diva f, since they're both $30 right now and could drop in price soon enough. Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Soul Sacrifice Delta both came out a few months ago, but have demoes, so you might want to check them out until they go down in price. SS Delta is PSN-only, though. DanganRonpa is another recent release you'll want to check out at some point. Disgaea 3 should be cheap by now and has loads of content. Wipeout 2048 is good if you like Racing games that go for under $15 these days.

As for PSN games: Retro City Rampage, Luftrausers, Spelunky, OlliOlli, Dustforce, and Gunslugs are all fun and addictive pick-up-and-play games that won't eat up much of your memory.

Fez, SteamWorld Dig, Doki Doki Universe, Eufloria HD, Terraria, Rainbow Moon, Lone Survivor: Director's Cut, Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone, Guacamelee, Sound Shapes, and Sine Mora were all interesting games that a lot of people liked.

Dude you forgot Hotline Miami that game is awesome on Vita.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

2,698. Posted:

I didn't forget it, it's in the last paragraph. I don't care for super-hard-ultra-gorey games, but it seems much more interesting that other games of that type.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

2,699. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I didn't forget it, it's in the last paragraph. I don't care for super-hard-ultra-gorey games, but it seems much more interesting that other games of that type.

My bad.
Edit: And it is fun one of my favorite/most played games on the system I actually got Platinum on it which I never do.

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage
Ralizah

Ralizah

2,700. Posted:

Touch targeting on the Vita makes Hotline Miami's awkward controls way more useful. Although if you take that out of the equation, the PC control scheme is still quite superior.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
PSN: Ralizah

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418