Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,681 to 2,700 of 2,922

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,681. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Killzone Mercenary is better than any handheld FPS has any right to be. It's gorgeous, seems to have a steady frame-rate, and has responsive controls.

I've only played about an hour and a half but I agree with this 100% fantastic game I just need more practice.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,682. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Okay Killzone Mercenary is awesome the online is seriously fun though I suck real bad currently.

You can train with Bots if you want. I think it costs a little extra, though.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WebHead

2,683. Posted:

Yeah not mode is like $2.50. Also I think I'll get mighty no. 9 on vita when it comes out.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,684. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Okay Killzone Mercenary is awesome the online is seriously fun though I suck real bad currently.

You can train with Bots if you want. I think it costs a little extra, though.

Thanks for the info I'll keep that in mind though I'm starting to get the hang of it (finishing 3rd more often then 4th).

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,685. Posted:

I just got one of these, and it's pretty cool actually!

What games do you guys recommend for the system?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

2,686. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Persona 4 Golden is almost universally considered the best game for the system, other standouts are Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and little big planet vita.... If you don't have PS+ you may want to rush to get it as this is the last week you can get Uncharted and Gravity Rush with it

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,687. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Also I'll add Tearaway and Dragon's Crown to that list.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,688. Posted:

@ferthepoet I already own Gravity Rush and Persona 4 Golden, but I'll definitely check out Uncharted. :)

@Jazzer94 Is Dragon's Crown on Vita?

I've been eyeing Sorcery Saga for a while now. Is that a good game, by any chance?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,689. Posted:

@GuardianKing Yep Dragon's Crown is on VIta I own it. :)

You may like Killzone (though it's an fps), I brought it 2 days ago as it was cheap and am really enjoying it even though I'm not the biggest fps fan.

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,690. Posted:

@Jazzer94 Yikes! Dragon's Crown is kind of pricy! I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,691. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Jazzer94 Yikes! Dragon's Crown is kind of pricy! I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

$20 on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crown-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B007V...

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,692. Posted:

@Jazzer64 Sweet, thanks!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,693. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Jazzer64 Sweet, thanks!

Gamestop also have it for $20 http://www.gamestop.com/ps-vita/games/dragons-crown/108817 but it's out of stock and I can't remember if they're like Game (in the UK) where online is normally slightly cheaper then instore.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

2,694. Posted:

for people in the U.S it should be warned that Dragon Crown was recently given on European PS+ so there's a good chance it will be given on NA PS+ at some point

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,695. Posted:

How's Sorcery Saga?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,696. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

How's Sorcery Saga?

I haven't played it, but it's a Compile Heart game. Be prepared for artificial difficulty, obtuse mechanics, and moe desu loli fanservice.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,697. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

Tearaway is on sale right now for under $25. Virtue's Last Reward is $25. Gravity Rush is usually under $20. Killzone occasionally goes for $25 or less if you look around. Dragon's Crown is definitely worth your time and tends to go for around $20. Same with Muramasa. Keep an eye on Ys: Memories of Celceta and Project Diva f, since they're both $30 right now and could drop in price soon enough. Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Soul Sacrifice Delta both came out a few months ago, but have demoes, so you might want to check them out until they go down in price. SS Delta is PSN-only, though. DanganRonpa is another recent release you'll want to check out at some point. Disgaea 3 should be cheap by now and has loads of content. Wipeout 2048 is good if you like Racing games that go for under $15 these days.

As for PSN games: Retro City Rampage, Luftrausers, Spelunky, OlliOlli, Dustforce, and Gunslugs are all fun and addictive pick-up-and-play games that won't eat up much of your memory.

Fez, SteamWorld Dig, Doki Doki Universe, Eufloria HD, Terraria, Rainbow Moon, Lone Survivor: Director's Cut, Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone, Guacamelee, Sound Shapes, and Sine Mora were all interesting games that a lot of people liked.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,698. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I'm looking for something a little more affordable (around or under 25$).

Tearaway is on sale right now for under $25. Virtue's Last Reward is $25. Gravity Rush is usually under $20. Killzone occasionally goes for $25 or less if you look around. Dragon's Crown is definitely worth your time and tends to go for around $20. Same with Muramasa. Keep an eye on Ys: Memories of Celceta and Project Diva f, since they're both $30 right now and could drop in price soon enough. Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Soul Sacrifice Delta both came out a few months ago, but have demoes, so you might want to check them out until they go down in price. SS Delta is PSN-only, though. DanganRonpa is another recent release you'll want to check out at some point. Disgaea 3 should be cheap by now and has loads of content. Wipeout 2048 is good if you like Racing games that go for under $15 these days.

As for PSN games: Retro City Rampage, Luftrausers, Spelunky, OlliOlli, Dustforce, and Gunslugs are all fun and addictive pick-up-and-play games that won't eat up much of your memory.

Fez, SteamWorld Dig, Doki Doki Universe, Eufloria HD, Terraria, Rainbow Moon, Lone Survivor: Director's Cut, Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone, Guacamelee, Sound Shapes, and Sine Mora were all interesting games that a lot of people liked.

Dude you forgot Hotline Miami that game is awesome on Vita. :P

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,699. Posted:

I didn't forget it, it's in the last paragraph. I don't care for super-hard-ultra-gorey games, but it seems much more interesting that other games of that type.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,700. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I didn't forget it, it's in the last paragraph. I don't care for super-hard-ultra-gorey games, but it seems much more interesting that other games of that type.

My bad.
Edit: And it is fun one of my favorite/most played games on the system I actually got Platinum on it which I never do.

Edited on by Jazzer94

The Jazzloggery