Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,601 to 2,620 of 2,912

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

2,601. Posted:

Played a few single player missions in Killzone and an nonline Warfare match. I love it! The game runs smoothly and controls work nicely. I like the use of the touch screen as well.

Also, J Stars Victory Vs just shipped today for me! Anyone else importing this one?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

2,602. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Also, J Stars Victory Vs just shipped today for me! Anyone else importing this one?

Thinking about it tell me how it plays when you get it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

2,603. Posted:

@CanisWolfred @turtlelink Thanks for the replies gonna order Dragons Crown Tomorrow really looking forward to it.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

2,604. Posted:

Welp, Cruncyroll is on the Vita now. The app works great, and shows look great on it too. Looks like I'll have to finally get that subscription.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,605. Posted:

New localizations announced:

Project Diva f 2nd for PS3 and Vita: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/25/hatsune-miku-project-div...
(Project DIVA F and f sold well, so we're getting a cartridge for the Vita release this time, guys!)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 for Vita: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/25/hyperdimension-neptunia-...

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

2,606. Posted:

Project Diva!!!

I'll wait for the reviews for Neptunia, though. The series has been improving bit by bit, but the last game didn't seem like much above "okay" status.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,607. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Project Diva!!!

I'll wait for the reviews for Neptunia, though. The series has been improving bit by bit, but the last game didn't seem like much above "okay" status.

I'm really happy the Project Diva f 2nd localization announcement came so quickly. It hasn't even officially been released in Japan yet.

Apparently this Neptunia game is a remake of the first game that changes battles to reflect changes made in more recent ones. It sounds cute, but I've heard mixed things about the series from my friends with PS3s.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DualWielding

2,608. Posted:

Football manager classic Vita confirmed for 11 April...............

http://n4g.com/news/1481923/football-manager-classic-2014-is-...

I think this could boost Vita sales in Europe or at least the U.K. if its good..Wonder if they'll release a U.S. version

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

2,609. Posted:

So I tried out the Conception 2 demo.

Wow the script for this game is bad. It's, like, all exposition. Just really, really terrible.

Yet, I like it a lot. Maybe I'm just enamored with the ridiculous concept.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DualWielding

2,610. Posted:

Anyone care to add me on PSN ID is fertheseeker, I don' t play online but kinda sucks to have an empty friendlist

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

2,611. Posted:

I finally was able to preorder Conception II~ I had a lot of fun with the demo so I'm really looking forward to this one.
Last week I started playing a little bit of Persona 4G. I like the improvements over the first game so far.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

2,612. Posted:

Lots of good sales for you European Vita owners
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/09/playstation-store-e...

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MuchoMochi

2,613. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

X-Seed is officially localizing Akiba’s Trip 2 in the U.S. under the title Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed. The game will be released on both PS Vita and PS3. Apparently there is no plan to censor anything out of the U.S. version.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/05/akibas-trip-undead-undre...

I don't know what I just witnessed, combat is pulling women's clothing off in this game? Japan truly is a culture rich in history, diversity, and borderline rapey video games :P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,614. Posted:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

X-Seed is officially localizing Akiba’s Trip 2 in the U.S. under the title Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed. The game will be released on both PS Vita and PS3. Apparently there is no plan to censor anything out of the U.S. version.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/05/akibas-trip-undead-undre...

I don't know what I just witnessed, combat is pulling women's clothing off in this game? Japan truly is a culture rich in history, diversity, and borderline rapey video games :P

Men and women. Gameplay videos I've watched has you stripping vamps of both genders.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

2,615. Posted:

Dragon's Crown is awesome does anyone know how long it takes to unlock the multiplayer features.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,616. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Dragon's Crown is awesome does anyone know how long it takes to unlock the multiplayer features.

I believe you unlock it after clearing nine stages.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

2,617. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Dragon's Crown is awesome does anyone know how long it takes to unlock the multiplayer features.

I believe you unlock it after clearing nine stages.

Thanks I must be close then .

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maelstrom

2,618. Posted:

Ok, I am thinking about getting a vita. Is it true that you can play final fantasy I through X-2 on it? I need to play more JRPGs after bravely default.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,619. Posted:

Maelstrom wrote:

Ok, I am thinking about getting a vita. Is it true that you can play final fantasy I through X-2 on it? I need to play more JRPGs after bravely default.

Well, other than IV, which had a superb PSP remake, almost all of the older games are the inferior PS1 ports with the long loading times. III is a port of the DS remake on the PSP, I believe. 7 - 9 are PSone classics, of course, and X and X-2 were just recently remastered and released. So, yes, so long as the flaws of the PS1 ports don't bother you, all of the FF games through X-2 are playable on the Vita.

All of the Persona games as well.

Although I haven't owned a new Sony console since the PS2, I've really grown quite fond of my Vita. Many, many good games for it.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Maelstrom

2,620. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

Ok, I am thinking about getting a vita. Is it true that you can play final fantasy I through X-2 on it? I need to play more JRPGs after bravely default.

Well, other than IV, which had a superb PSP remake, almost all of the older games are the inferior PS1 ports with the long loading times. III is a port of the DS remake on the PSP, I believe. 7 - 9 are PSone classics, of course, and X and X-2 were just recently remastered and released. So, yes, so long as the flaws of the PS1 ports don't bother you, all of the FF games through X-2 are playable on the Vita.

All of the Persona games as well.

What happens to be wrong with the PSone versions besides the loading time? What is the superior version? How many can I (cheaply) play on my 3DS and Wii U (and PC, without emulation)

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor