Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,521 to 2,540 of 2,893

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CaviarMeths

2,521. Posted:

You can import a Vita Slim from Japan for about £120...

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DualWielding

2,522. Posted:

it's really dissapointing there were even some news that they were gonna treat this as a Vita relaunch but it doesn't seem like it

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

2,523. Posted:

Mind Zero is getting localized~
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/01/30/mind-zero-acquires-perso...

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,524. Posted:

Sounds cool. 2014 is going to be a good year.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

2,525. Posted:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f is coming to NA's Vita this march! I was looking forward to this title. :D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/02/05-1/video-hats...
Also, don't forget that Danganronpa is coming out in a few days~
Personally, I've been playing Virtue's Last Reward, and even though I didn't play 999, VLR has me hooked!!

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Super_Gravy

2,526. Posted:

@Marks: It is an good game since I have an Japanese copy but to be fair it is my first Hatsune Miku game.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,527. Posted:

Marks wrote:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f is coming to NA's Vita this march! I was looking forward to this title. :D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/02/05-1/video-hats...
Also, don't forget that Danganronpa is coming out in a few days~
Personally, I've been playing Virtue's Last Reward, and even though I didn't play 999, VLR has me hooked!!

I hear Danganronpa is kind of like a cross between Ace Attorney gameplay and Zero Escape atmosphere.

You'll miss out on one or two "OMG" moments near the end if you aren't familiar with the cast of the previous game, but the entire story should be perfectly understandable in isolation. God I love that game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

2,528. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Marks wrote:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f is coming to NA's Vita this march! I was looking forward to this title. :D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/02/05-1/video-hats...
Also, don't forget that Danganronpa is coming out in a few days~
Personally, I've been playing Virtue's Last Reward, and even though I didn't play 999, VLR has me hooked!!

I hear Danganronpa is kind of like a cross between Ace Attorney gameplay and Zero Escape atmosphere.

You'll miss out on one or two "OMG" moments near the end if you aren't familiar with the cast of the previous game, but the entire story should be perfectly understandable in isolation. God I love that game.

Spot on. Personally, I am a little upset that I couldn't get a hold of 999, but oh well, c'est la vie.
However, I'm definitely looking forward to playing Zero Escape 3 when it comes out, hopefully it releases on both the Vita and 3DS.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

2,529. Posted:

Marks wrote:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f is coming to NA's Vita this march! I was looking forward to this title. :D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/02/05-1/video-hats...
Also, don't forget that Danganronpa is coming out in a few days~

Danganronpa's probably gonna have to be a Birthday Present or something...but I'm glad I waited on Diva f, I'd rather play that on a handheld.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ralizah

2,530. Posted:

I am totally stoked for Project Diva f. I don't own a PS3, and it seems more suited to portable play anyhow.

Marks wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Marks wrote:

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f is coming to NA's Vita this march! I was looking forward to this title. :D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/02/05-1/video-hats...
Also, don't forget that Danganronpa is coming out in a few days~
Personally, I've been playing Virtue's Last Reward, and even though I didn't play 999, VLR has me hooked!!

I hear Danganronpa is kind of like a cross between Ace Attorney gameplay and Zero Escape atmosphere.

You'll miss out on one or two "OMG" moments near the end if you aren't familiar with the cast of the previous game, but the entire story should be perfectly understandable in isolation. God I love that game.

Spot on. Personally, I am a little upset that I couldn't get a hold of 999, but oh well, c'est la vie.
However, I'm definitely looking forward to playing Zero Escape 3 when it comes out, hopefully it releases on both the Vita and 3DS.

999 is pretty cheap on Amazon. It used to be hard to get a copy, but there was a huge reprint with redesigned box art after the success of VLR. Even though VLR spoils the huge twist ending of 999, it is still a great game and worth playing even if you know what's going on.

Be sure to complete all of the puzzle rooms on Hard difficulty and get all the gold files. That's the only way you can unlock the secret ending after completing the true ending.

The wait for the third game is going to kill me. :(

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DualWielding

2,531. Posted:

DaganRompa is my most anticipated game so far this year, yah I'm even more excited for DaganRompa than for bravely default at the moment

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BinaryFragger

2,532. Posted:

Vita + Borderlands 2 + 8GB memory card for $200:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/10/new-ps-vita-model-c...

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MuchoMochi

2,533. Posted:

I really want to pick up an original Vita with the OLED screen but I'm waiting for the SD cards to drop in price. It's almost criminal what they were going for at launch but they have gotten better. There are a pretty decent amount of games for it now, does anyone know if they will still be selling the old Vita when the slim comes out? I heard the LCD screen is pretty lackluster in comparison.

P.S.
Going back and reading the first comments of how much better the Vita is going to beat the 3DS to the ground is pretty funny stuff. That's hindsight for you though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BinaryFragger

2,534. Posted:

From what I've heard, the original OLED Vita is being discontinued.

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Super_Gravy

2,535. Posted:

@MuchoMochi: I think you know already and I think it is just a typo but I want to confirm that Vita does not use SD cards. Vita use an Vita memory card.

If you know this already then I apologies.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Super_Gravy

2,536. Posted:

BinaryFragger wrote:

From what I've heard, the original OLED Vita is being discontinued.

I thought OLED was an great technology and will help improved the battery life. Why are they discarding OLED? Is it still a lot expensive to make?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MuchoMochi

2,537. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@MuchoMochi: I think you know already and I think it is just a typo but I want to confirm that Vita does not use SD cards. Vita use an Vita memory card.

If you know this already then I apologies.

I was under the impression that the Vita memory card was essentially just a Sony made micro SD card, and that it was the only memory card that the Vita worked with. Even I use the wrong name for it it's essentially the same as a micro SD card in my mind, just a pretty unfair way to make money off the consumer.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MuchoMochi

2,538. Posted:

BinaryFragger wrote:

From what I've heard, the original OLED Vita is being discontinued.

Where did you hear this? That's really disappointing if it is true.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DualWielding

2,539. Posted:

MuchoMochi wrote:

BinaryFragger wrote:

From what I've heard, the original OLED Vita is being discontinued.

Where did you hear this? That's really disappointing if it is true.

Is the original Vita still being sold in Japan? I think it has been completely replaced by the slim

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Super_Gravy

2,540. Posted:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@MuchoMochi: I think you know already and I think it is just a typo but I want to confirm that Vita does not use SD cards. Vita use an Vita memory card.

If you know this already then I apologies.

I was under the impression that the Vita memory card was essentially just a Sony made micro SD card, and that it was the only memory card that the Vita worked with. Even I use the wrong name for it it's essentially the same as a micro SD card in my mind, just a pretty unfair way to make money off the consumer.

I agreed and they should of at least make it support an SD card for it without "brand" name. And I apologized for misunderstanding.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?