Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,501 to 2,520 of 2,912

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

2,501. Posted:

Anyone planning on getting DBZ Battle of Z on Vita or PS3? I preordered it since the demo was fun...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Knux

2,502. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Anyone planning on getting DBZ Battle of Z on Vita or PS3? I preordered it since the demo was fun...

I would get it one one or both platforms, but my God I have too many games to play at the moment. However, I'll probably get it eventually. Oh, and I bought Killzone: Mercenary, Terraria, and Muramasa Rebirth. I'll hopefully play with those after I'm through with Zero Escape and other games.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,503. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Might get it for Vita but I want to try the PS3 version before I decided.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Peach64

2,504. Posted:

Today I got some new games for the Vita when I wasn't really expecting to buy anything for a while. I grabbed Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 in the EU PSN Sale, and after reading the Eurogamer review, bought OlliOlli, and immediately fell in love with it. Not often a game goes completely under my radar like that but it seems to have had very little coverage and these great reviews just came out of nowhere.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,505. Posted:

Ollie Ollie looks good, but I don't want to spend more money after that last sale...

BTW, some of the free games on the Vita are really addicting.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

mookysam

2,506. Posted:

I don't have any room left on my vita memory card. I'm saving what's left for X-2, which needs double the space for installation grr. Just wondering though, if I download to my PS3 first then transfer over to the vita does it still need double the space?

February looks like a good month. I'm quite interested in Danganronpa and Ys Celceta but think they'll have to wait.

mookysam

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,507. Posted:

LOL I just got into Soul Sacrifice and then my PS+ membership ran out. =_=

I think I'm just going to wait and buy the one year membership next.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

pixelman

2,508. Posted:

Got one of these a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it. I'm in JRPG heaven.

@mookysam Celceta is a great game (I recommend it for sure), but I made the mistake of buying P4G shortly afterwards and that's been sucking up most of my gaming time. :D

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

2,509. Posted:

I didn't like Monster Hunter 3 demo but I did like playing Toukiden: The Age of Demons demo on the Vita. So I going try playing Monster Hunter 3 demo again on the Wii U.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,510. Posted:

Looks like the Slim Version of the Vita is going to be announced tomorrow at least for Europe.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

2,511. Posted:

I wonder when the North American announcement will be made:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2014/01/playstation_vita_slim_...

BinaryFragger

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7793-8308 | Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,512. Posted:

BinaryFragger wrote:

So disappointed one color (boring black) and £180 price epic fail by Sony, the Vita is awesome yet they fail to support it properly.

The Jazzloggery
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

2,513. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

So disappointed one color (boring black) and £180 price epic fail by Sony, the Vita is awesome yet they fail to support it properly.

Yeah, it's very frustrating to see Sony create such a wonderful handheld then make boneheaded moves like this. The current, slow-selling Vita is selling for £169 at Amazon (for the Vita Mega Pack with 16GB memory card) so Sony's response is to relaunch the system for £180? Come on, Sony!

It's a shame because it's such a great system. It actually fixes one of the 3DS' biggest complaint, the lack of a second analogue stick. Every single person who has tried my Vita absolutely loved it... until I told them how much the memory cards cost.

Sony needs to lower the price of the system and memory cards, then bring some big games to the system, like Gran Turismo.

BinaryFragger

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

2,514. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

BinaryFragger wrote:

I'm one of the biggest supporters of the Vita out there, I think the games are great and the system is too. I bought it day 1 and haven't regretted it.

That being said, when Sony does things like announces a new model that isn't any cheaper (Probably more expensive) and removes one of its selling points, while leaving the memory cards at prices so high that buying Vita games on the store becomes a rare event for many owners, it's no secret why the Vita sells horribly.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,515. Posted:

BinaryFragger wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yeah, it's very frustrating to see Sony create such a wonderful handheld then make boneheaded moves like this. The current, slow-selling Vita is selling for £169 at Amazon (for the Vita Mega Pack with 16GB memory card) so Sony's response is to relaunch the system for £180? Come on, Sony!

It's a shame because it's such a great system. It actually fixes one of the 3DS' biggest complaint, the lack of a second analogue stick. Every single person who has tried my Vita absolutely loved it... until I told them how much the memory cards cost.

Sony needs to lower the price of the system and memory cards, then bring some big games to the system, like Gran Turismo.

I got a Tearaway + Little Big Planet 16GB 3G bundle for £150, all I keep thinking is who would get this at £180 just to use remote play which is what Sony are promoting as the main reason to own one instead of backing it with more high profile games it just makes me sad as the system itself is great.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,516. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

BinaryFragger wrote:

I'm one of the biggest supporters of the Vita out there, I think the games are great and the system is too. I bought it day 1 and haven't regretted it.

That being said, when Sony does things like announces a new model that isn't any cheaper (Probably more expensive) and removes one of its selling points, while leaving the memory cards at prices so high that buying Vita games on the store becomes a rare event for many owners, it's no secret why the Vita sells horribly.

At this point it just feels like Sony want the Vita to fail.

The Jazzloggery

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

2,517. Posted:

I have an question or North America Vita users that have Sypro and Crash. Can you play those games on your Vita? I assuming European can play those games on their Vita.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

BinaryFragger

2,518. Posted:

@8BitSamurai:
I also got my Vita on launch day and I absolutely love the system. I carry it around with me everywhere (came in real handy on a 15-hour Toronto to Hong Kong flight!). I love the dual analogue sticks, the gorgeous OLED screen and the overall build quality; it's well-built and has a premium "feel" to it. Then they'res the great games, especially all the RPGs.
Sony did a great job with the PS4, yet they're sabotaging the Vita. I really don't get it and I agree with Jazzer94 that they seem to WANT the system to fail. It just doesn't make sense.

@Super_Gravy
I believe Crash and Spyro was released in Europe but not North America.

Edited on by BinaryFragger

BinaryFragger

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,519. Posted:

I kept telling people the Slim version wasn't worth it. I'm surprised Sony bothered releasing it anywhere.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,520. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I kept telling people the Slim version wasn't worth it. I'm surprised Sony bothered releasing it anywhere.

The only selling point was the colors available but Sony don't want to supposedly burden retailers with too many color options (facepalm) but are fine charging £180 which is more than a OG Vita with games and a memory card (super facepalm).
Untitled

The Jazzloggery