Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,381 to 2,400 of 2,898

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,381. Posted:

I've been craving to play gravity rush again, maybe go for some more trophies. Bring on the sequel! :o

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

moomoo

2,382. Posted:

Darn it... Ys Celceta looks absolutely amazing. Hopefully there's an awesome Black Friday deal I can take advantage of, because I want to play that game so bad.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Epicnessofme99

2,383. Posted:

@MoogleMuffins if you don't want it i'll take it, been wanting to try out a sports game on the vita. @moomoo I totally agree, i'm either gonna get it if there's a Black Friday deal or i'll wait till Christmas but it's a must have.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,384. Posted:

I'm sticking to my pre-order for Ys IV no matter what, but even then it'll have to be a Christmas present. Might have to cancel my Zelda Pre-order, though...which is fine, since the guy at the register forgot to give me my Oracle of Seasons code...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,385. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Ys: Memories of Celceta is launching on November the 26th.

So someone who's getting a Vita Soon what are the must play titles in the Vita/PSP library that can be gotten digitally?

I've only owned one for about two months, but, so far... Persona 4 Golden, Gravity Rush, and, if you never played it on PC, the Vita port of Hotline Miami are stellar games. If you like platformers, the Vita version of Rayman Origins is by far my favorite. The visuals really pop on the Vita screen, the controls are fluid and responsive, and the game just feels perfect for portable play sessions.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,386. Posted:

Tearaway is stunningly neat :O

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

2,387. Posted:

I haven't say it but... Muramasa Rebirth is freaking amazing :o

After getting 3rd ending, I shall go and play Persona 4 Golden, after that, Legend of Mana and replay Final Fantasy 9 :3

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

2,388. Posted:

Anybody downloaded the Cytus Lambda? How does the price/game itself fare against the mobile version of the game? :o

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

2,389. Posted:

You guys should get Tearaway, it's a really good game and captures the glory of N64 3D platformers in my opinion. I'm having fun with it and I bet you guys will too.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Mibbleng

2,390. Posted:

What's up everybody how's it going? Yo check it out. Could you imagine the step? He's genius! Don't miss it baby.
P4: Dancing All Night is the hypest game ever.

3DS Friend Code: 5241 - 2074 - 7301
NNID: Mibbleng
PSN ID: Mibbleng
Steam ID: Kazuya

AuthorMessage

moomoo

2,391. Posted:

Well, that Amazon black Friday deal made me get a Vita.

Best thread ever

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,392. Posted:

Hyper Goddess Creed Noire: Planet Destroyer Black Heart is a real game
Trailer
Article

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

XFsWorld

2,393. Posted:

May get a Vita because I wanna play Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Walking Dead (yeah), and Tearaway.

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,394. Posted:

X-Factor wrote:

May get a Vita because I wanna play Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Walking Dead (yeah), and Tearaway.

Some of those are still on the PS+ instant game collection. You could get a vita, PS+ subscription and a bigger memory card plus tearaway and walking dead.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

moomoo

2,395. Posted:

X-Factor wrote:

Can't go wrong with that Amazon bundle. With PS+, you'll get three of those, plus a bunch of others. Sony's also holding a Playstation mobile giveaway thing right now, so by mid-January you'll have ten free games.

Only real problem is a memory card. Gamestop was having a deal on them on Cyber Monday, but they're back to original prices now. Which suck.

Best thread ever

AuthorMessage

XFsWorld

2,396. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

X-Factor wrote:

Some of those are still on the PS+ instant game collection. You could get a vita, PS+ subscription and a bigger memory card plus tearaway and walking dead.

Cool thx :P

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,397. Posted:

I need some advice on whether I should get the "Sony PlayStation Vita WiFi Console Tearaway Bundle with LittleBigPlanet & 16GB Memory Card" for Christmas or wait for the new model to be released.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,398. Posted:

@Jazzer94 Get the current model, the OLED screen is fantastic, and since the new model doesn't have it, it's basically a downgrade.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

2,399. Posted:

Bulby wrote:

@Jazzer94 Get the current model, the OLED screen is fantastic, and since the new model doesn't have it, it's basically a downgrade.

I've heard the new screen has a better life expectancy and the battery life has been improved slightly which is making this decision very hard.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,400. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Bulby wrote:

I've heard the new screen has a better life expectancy and the battery life has been improved slightly which is making this decision very hard.

Honestly, I've never had an issue with the Vita's battery life thanks to the sleep mode dropping power usage to practically nothing, nor have I heard of anyone having problems with the screen. The new model probably won't be much cheaper, nor will it come with a bundle immediately, so I'd think that the Tearaway bundle would be the smartest investment right now.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~