Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,321 to 2,340 of 2,923

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

2,321. Posted:

Please dont die i will save you..am im the only one that thinks sony and nintendo should just merge and buy capcom and sega...only me ok...Untitled

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,322. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Have you tried Soul Sacrifice? I can't try the demo yet because I still need to upgrade to a bigger card, but it sounds interesting.

No, unfortunately. It sounds great, but the visual design absolutely disgusts me, so I'm avoiding it.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

2,323. Posted:

Soul Sacrifice is quite cool. One of the best third-person experiences available imo.

Is P4 Golden really as great as people say? I tried P3P and P3 FES and they both just seemed like badly-balanced monster-collectors with a bunch of silly, tacked-on Japanese school sim stuff.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,324. Posted:

@Ralizah

I here Soul Sacrifice is really good. Plus its the start of a new franchise with a Soul Scrafice releasing next year and the proper second game in 2015.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,325. Posted:

Beaten the campaign of Killzone Mercenary. Nothing revolutionary in storytelling but the money aspect makes for some interesting twists. And the gameplay is fantastic, onto multiplayer!

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,326. Posted:

Really torn between buying a Vita now, waiting for the 2000 to hit the states, or import the 2000. Might just get a used Vita this year and trade it in when the 2000 comes out.

I really like Khaki color, and this is the first time i've wanted a white handheld. I might have to import as I doubt we get any colors beyond white/black in america.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

banacheck

2,327. Posted:

Sony has dropped some serious hints that Gravity Rush 2 is in development. The platform holder played a short teaser at its Tokyo Game Show booth overnight, showing acrobatic protagonist Kat flying around. However, most importantly, the trailer closed with the words, “A new project from Team Gravity”. That sure sounds like a sequel to us.

It looks like you'll be seeing a Gravity Rush 2.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,328. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

Sony has dropped some serious hints that Gravity Rush 2 is in development. The platform holder played a short teaser at its Tokyo Game Show booth overnight, showing acrobatic protagonist Kat flying around. However, most importantly, the trailer closed with the words, “A new project from Team Gravity”. That sure sounds like a sequel to us.

It looks like you'll be seeing a Gravity Rush 2.

The teaser footage looked really good

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,329. Posted:

Anyone else get Rayman Origins on PS-Plus? The game plays like a dream on Vita.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,330. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

I did but for whatever reason, I feel like it controls worse because I like the wii's d-pad more. And when I use vita's joystick to move I end up turned around sometimes somehow. Otherwise it's a gorgeous game and a nice bonus for PS+

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,331. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I did but for whatever reason, I feel like it controls worse because I like the wii's d-pad more. And when I use vita's joystick to move I end up turned around sometimes somehow. Otherwise it's a gorgeous game and a nice bonus for PS+

Never played it on Wii, but as someone who previously played through it on Xbox 360, I was relieved to finally have a decent D-Pad to use to play the game. The 360's D-Pad is a complete joke.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

2,332. Posted:

Recommendations for the Vita plz.

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

2,333. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,334. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa Rebirth, both Ninja Gaidens, Dokura, Dead or Alive 5, Ograrhythm, Blazblue, and Persona 4.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

moomoo

2,335. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

I could recommend some PSP games (don't have a Vita). MGS: Peace Walker, Persona 3 Portable, Valkyria Chronicles 2 (need a PS3 for transfer), Ys 7, and Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim 012 are my favorites. Half-Minute Hero, the LocoRoco games, the Patapon games, the Disgaea games, and GTA: Chinatown Wars are good too. I can vouch for Dead or Alive 5, too. Really fantastic game. Team Ninja finally figured out how to have all that style while also getting some substance in there.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Red_XIII

2,336. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

Gravity Rush, Disgaea 3, Dragon's Crown, Muramasa Rebirth, both Ninja Gaidens, Dokura, Dead or Alive 5, Ograrhythm, Blazblue, and Persona 4.

I heard the Ninja Gaidens have bad framerates and ugly graphics... Is this true??? Also, what is Ogarhyhtm like???

Red_XIII

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,337. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

I heard the Ninja Gaidens have bad framerates and ugly graphics... Is this true??? Also, what is Ogarhyhtm like???

I only have the Xbox versions to compare, and I'd say they looked better than those. Not sure about the framerate drops, though.

As for ograrhythm, it's a lot like Pikmin and Patapon, though I'll admit, I don't think it has the charm of those two games. Still plenty of fun, though. It has a demo if you need help deciding.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,338. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Red_XIII wrote:

Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush.

Plus Killzone Mercenary, Stealth Inc (psn download), Littlebigplanet Vita.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

2,339. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

Touch My Katamari if you can find it cheap. Very fun, but sorely lacking in content.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Peach64

2,340. Posted:

I just picked up a Vita. £135 for the machine and £35 for a 32gb memory card via Flubit. That's £10 less than I paid for my 3DS XL, so very happy with that. I'm going to eventually pick up Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden and Disgaea 3, but for now I'm enjoying using it to play my PSone Classics and PSP games. I bought a Japanese PSP when it launched, but the analog nub broke after a couple of years and since it was an import, Sony didn't want to touch it. So there's a whole load of great PSP games I've never played, and I've picked up quite a few dirt cheap through PSN sales recently.

I really hope the sales of it pick up once the PS4 releases. The ports look great, but I'd really love to see more original games. Or at least original games in current franchises.

Peach64