Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,241 to 2,260 of 2,910

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,241. Posted:

So is there a price cut or something in the works. On gamestop the Walking Dead bundle is $250 and comes with

-3G/Wi-fi Vita
-4GB memory card
-Walking Dead season 1 and 400 days.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,242. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So is there a price cut or something in the works. On gamestop the Walking Dead bundle is $250 and comes with

-3G/Wi-fi Vita
-4GB memory card
-Walking Dead season 1 and 400 days.

That's a really nice bundle. I'm hoping for something equally nice or better around the holidays to justify a purchase.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,243. Posted:

Killzone Mercenary looks fantastic.
Untitled

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,244. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Killzone Mercenary looks fantastic.
Untitled

fixed that for ya.

Also paid off my preorder for KZ Mercenary today along with tearaway.

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,245. Posted:

Tearaway has been pushed from October to November 22nd.

We are now in the final stages of development, and have come to the realisation that we need a little more time than we anticipated to finish the game; to tie all of the mechanics, story and amazing visuals together into the adventure that we want you to play. To give us that time, we’ve decided to move the release date by one month, from mid-October, to November 22nd.

We’re really, really sorry for the minor delay, we promise you hand on heart that the wait will be worthwhile! Thanks for being patient, please don’t be too cross with us, lots of love, Mm xxxx

I guess more fuel to the PS4 is launching in Late October rumor.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

2,246. Posted:

Posting on an old thread, but I've been wanting to get a Vita finally. I really want Persona 4.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

2,247. Posted:

I got a Vita the other day. Traded a friend my wife's old Dell laptop for the 3G black Vita with a nice Sony case, nerf case, and 8GB memory stick. I bought Persona 4 and it is amazing. It's fighting with Shin Megami IV for control though. I'm enjoying this thing hardcore. It's no 3DS in terms of game library, but still. The vita is to 3DS as the PSP was to the DS IMO.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

2,248. Posted:

I started up Gravity Rush today. It's a pretty good game. Does anybody else find it a little creepy that it's kind of easy to accidentally murder people by lauching them off of the edge of the world when you launch yourself with gravity, considering that you aren't supposed to be a murderer? While I usually to kill people like that in a game when given the choice, I don't feel like doing it in Gravity Rush.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

irken004

2,249. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I started up Gravity Rush today. It's a pretty good game. Does anybody else find it a little creepy that it's kind of easy to accidentally murder people by lauching them off of the edge of the world when you launch yourself with gravity, considering that you aren't supposed to be a murderer? While I usually to kill people like that in a game when given the choice, I don't feel like doing it in Gravity Rush.

It happened on accident sometimes when I played. It can be funny sometimes watching them flail about while flying

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

2,250. Posted:

@Jaz007 - that became one of my favorite guilty pleasures :). It was a really good game... I just couldn't figure out why it took 6 years to load every new screen, or why I could manually exit or restart a challenge.... Barring a couple rather strange issues like that, it's probably my favorite full game for Vita to date. It's definitely up there w/ Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

EDIT - and whooaaaa. Killzone Mercenary looks ridiculous!!! Getting Shadows Fall as a launch title for PS4 - gonna have to grab this as well. Killzone games make such great tech demos for hardware

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

2,251. Posted:

This fall is shaping up to be awesome for a huge Killzone fan like myself. Mercenary looks to be spectacular and Shadow Fall even better. Both these games can't arrive soon enough.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,252. Posted:

As good as Nintendo is doing this year with the 3DS, it looks like, between a slew of new games and a $50 price cut, Sony is really going to give the Vita a push this holiday season. A competitively priced Vita and a copy of Tearaway? Sign me up!

Apparently Sony will also be dropping the price of those Vita memory cards soon.

Edited on by Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,253. Posted:

Borderlands 2 for Vita? Officially sold. In some ways I actually want a Vita more than a Wii U now.

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Peach64

2,254. Posted:

So I'll probably be getting a Vita after pay day. The PSOne Classics and the PSP games from PSN on their own are enough to make it seem pretty attractive, and the price drop and the news I'll eventually be able to play all my PS4 through it... well, it's almost a no brainer.

Disgaea, Disgaea 2, Disgaea 3, Persona, Persona 2, Persona 3, Persona 4, Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, Tactics Ogre: Let's Cling Together... yup, that's worth it.

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

2,255. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

As good as Nintendo is doing this year with the 3DS, it looks like, between a slew of new games and a $50 price cut, Sony is really going to give the Vita a push this holiday season. A competitively priced Vita and a copy of Tearaway? Sign me up!

Apparently Sony will also be dropping the price of those Vita memory cards soon.

Yeah, the price of a 32GB memory card, which is the only realistic option if you plan on downloading games, is being dropped to $80, still a ridiculous price.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

2,256. Posted:

Untitled

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

2,257. Posted:

Sony should throw a game or free year of plus in there as well.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,258. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Yeah, the price of a 32GB memory card, which is the only realistic option if you plan on downloading games, is being dropped to $80, still a ridiculous price.

Well, you can already get the 32GB card for around that price on Amazon. I wonder what the best new online price will drop to once MSRP changes?

Bulby wrote:

Borderlands 2 for Vita? Officially sold. In some ways I actually want a Vita more than a Wii U now.

Same. Vita is already getting a whole slew of great games on it, whereas Wii U won't take off for me until next year. Pikmin 3/Wind Waker HD/Super Mario 3D World/etc. just don't appeal enough to me. It''s saying something when the game I want to play most on Wii U is Earthbound! Now, once X/Fire Emblem vs. SMT/Yarn Yoshi get released... I'll probably take the plunge.

Edited on by Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Otto-Soq

2,259. Posted:

I'm planning to buy one. I hope Sony comes with some other colours, and a lot of JRPGs in the future.

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

AuthorMessage

Caryslan

2,260. Posted:

While it may be to late to stop the 3DS' momentum, a price drop will help the Vita this holiday season. It also helps that the Vita is now close to the 3DS' price range, which might make many people take a second glance before they pick a handheld.

I'm planning to get a Vita now, Thanks to Playstation Plus, I can get Uncharted, Gravity Rush, and I still have my cross-play copy of Playstation All-Stars waiting to be used.

Although, I did get my PSP a year ago so I may wait a little bit. But this is good news, and maybe this will jumpstart Vita sales. I have seen a lot of people say on forums that they would love to get a Vita, but the price is too much. $199 should help a lot.

Caryslan