Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 2,021 to 2,040 of 2,855

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,021. Posted:

Is there an easy way to regain your health, though? I don't like the idea of always being a blood mage...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,022. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Is there an easy way to regain your health, though? I don't like the idea of always being a blood mage...

If I understood correctly, once a monster returns to human form, you can either let them live, or "sacrifice" them to regain health.

Can't be sure though.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

2,023. Posted:

I want a Vita real bad. However I will wait till TEARAWAY is released.
When I do get it i will probably buy it with Gravity Rush as well

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Hunter-D

2,024. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I want a Vita real bad.

I want a Vita too, but I think I'll wait for the summer holidays or a super deal. Either way I want to try Persona 4 Golden. It looks amazing.

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

Twitter: GoonerFC10

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

2,025. Posted:

Best handheld ever!!!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

2,026. Posted:

i`m getting one this summer hopefully, if not then, then on my birthday I will ask for one. i already bought a copy of Persona 4 Golden when it was on sale for 29.99 and the next game I`m buying for it is Soul Sacrifice when it comes out at the end of the month. So when I finally get one I will have some games to play on it. I also plan on getting a 32GB memory card before I buy the Vita.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

2,027. Posted:

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I have a question; Is a PS vita worth €130 euros? I can get one new for that kind of money and I'm interested in Playstation Plus

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,028. Posted:

Does it come with Playstation plus? If so, then definitely yes. Free Gravity Rush and Uncharted make it worth it, IMO. You won't have to buy any games for a while, though when you finally do, there's quite a bit to choose from.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

HeatBombastic

2,029. Posted:

I might get a Vita. Some people nickname it the "portstation Vita", which I don't mind since I don't have an PS360. It's just way too expensive for me now. I'll buy it on the internet, or wait til a price cut.

NNID: HeatBombastic

Haaaave fun.

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

2,030. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Does it come with Playstation plus? If so, then definitely yes. Free Gravity Rush and Uncharted make it worth it, IMO. You won't have to buy any games for a while, though when you finally do, there's quite a bit to choose from.

No it doesn't, but that €50 for a year, and I don't mind paying for that. Thanks for the advice!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

banacheck

2,031. Posted:

If i'm going to buy any handheld it's going to be the PSVita, the main reason is as i already get the Playstation+, there are loads of PSVita gsmes i can download now as i've already put them all onto my account over the months. I don't care what anyone says if you play your PS3 quite alot you would be a fool not to have Playstation+, with ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD & Demon's Soul coming this month & Hitman Absolution on there now and all the discounts. Playstation rules with there cross-buy games buy it for the PS3 free for PSVita, and for the fact it's a powerful handheld. After i've got my PS4 i'm probably going to pick one up sometime after Xmas 2014, the only i haven't got on yet is i've been buying a lot of games & buying the Wii U.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

Hunter-D

2,032. Posted:

I've been interested in a PS VIta for sometime now. Just waiting for some great deals. First I'm going to try and find the best deal for a reasonably sized memory card (16GB+).

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

Twitter: GoonerFC10

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,033. Posted:

Arc System Works has a new Adventure game for the Vita, and it ties into the Blazblue universe. Should be quite interesting.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Phatosaurus

2,034. Posted:

banacheck wrote:

If i'm going to buy any handheld it's going to be the PSVita, the main reason is as i already get the Playstation+, there are loads of PSVita gsmes i can download now as i've already put them all onto my account over the months. I don't care what anyone says if you play your PS3 quite alot you would be a fool not to have Playstation+, with ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD & Demon's Soul coming this month & Hitman Absolution on there now and all the discounts. Playstation rules with there cross-buy games buy it for the PS3 free for PSVita, and for the fact it's a powerful handheld. After i've got my PS4 i'm probably going to pick one up sometime after Xmas 2014, the only i haven't got on yet is i've been buying a lot of games & buying the Wii U.

PS+ would be a great for me if I didn't already have most of the games.
If I got a Vita I'd definitely get a years worth of PS+. Until then I'll just get 3 months every now and then when something new pops up on there.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,035. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Arc System Works has a new Adventure game for the Vita, and it ties into the Blazblue universe. Should be quite interesting.

Yet another game we won't see in the U.S.

Wasn't there supposed to be some big video game announcement for the Vita sometime soon? Has that happened yet?

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,036. Posted:

Aksys will probably bring it over. Never underestimate the insanity of that company.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,037. Posted:

Companies like Atlus, Aksys, and Xseed give me hope for the future of Japanese games in these United States.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

2,038. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Companies like Atlus, Aksys, and Xseed give me hope for the future of Japanese games in these United States.

I am personally rooting for all 3 companies' eternal success and rise to relevance.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

2,039. Posted:

I finished VLR recently. What an amazing game! I wonder if the last one will be multiplatform as well... I'll probably have a Vita by the time it comes out, and will buy it for both my 3DS and Vita in that case.

I know the 3DS version of VLR controls way more easily, but how much improved is the audio/visual quality on the Vita version?

Edited on by Ralizah

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,040. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

I know the 3DS version of VLR controls way more easily, but how much improved is the audio/visual quality on the Vita version?

There aren't any improvements. I checked the demoes for both...they looked almost the same. Except one was in stereoscopic 3D.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~