Forums

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 3,168

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

Is there an easy way to regain your health, though? I don't like the idea of always being a blood mage...

If I understood correctly, once a monster returns to human form, you can either let them live, or "sacrifice" them to regain health.

Can't be sure though.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

CrimsonFire

I want a Vita real bad. However I will wait till TEARAWAY is released.
When I do get it i will probably buy it with Gravity Rush as well

Hunter-D

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I want a Vita real bad.

I want a Vita too, but I think I'll wait for the summer holidays or a super deal. Either way I want to try Persona 4 Golden. It looks amazing.

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

Nintendo Network ID: Dem0.U | Twitter:

Lzeon

Best handheld ever!!!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Pokefanmum82

i`m getting one this summer hopefully, if not then, then on my birthday I will ask for one. i already bought a copy of Persona 4 Golden when it was on sale for 29.99 and the next game I`m buying for it is Soul Sacrifice when it comes out at the end of the month. So when I finally get one I will have some games to play on it. I also plan on getting a 32GB memory card before I buy the Vita.

Want: Disney Magical World 2, Style Savvy 3, Federation Force, Ever Oasis, HM Skytree Village, Story of Season Trio of Towns, DQ7, DQ8, YoKai Watch 2, Pokemon Sun and Moon.
Now Playing: Pokemon X and Return to Polopocrois
Can't wait for the new Zelda and Pokemon games!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sjoerd

Hi, sorry to bother you, but I have a question; Is a PS vita worth €130 euros? I can get one new for that kind of money and I'm interested in Playstation Plus

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

CanisWolfred

Does it come with Playstation plus? If so, then definitely yes. Free Gravity Rush and Uncharted make it worth it, IMO. You won't have to buy any games for a while, though when you finally do, there's quite a bit to choose from.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

IIaprghwrughapiw

I might get a Vita. Some people nickname it the "portstation Vita", which I don't mind since I don't have an PS360. It's just way too expensive for me now. I'll buy it on the internet, or wait til a price cut.

IIaprghwrughapiw

Sjoerd

CanisWolfred wrote:

Does it come with Playstation plus? If so, then definitely yes. Free Gravity Rush and Uncharted make it worth it, IMO. You won't have to buy any games for a while, though when you finally do, there's quite a bit to choose from.

No it doesn't, but that €50 for a year, and I don't mind paying for that. Thanks for the advice!

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

banacheck

If i'm going to buy any handheld it's going to be the PSVita, the main reason is as i already get the Playstation+, there are loads of PSVita gsmes i can download now as i've already put them all onto my account over the months. I don't care what anyone says if you play your PS3 quite alot you would be a fool not to have Playstation+, with ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD & Demon's Soul coming this month & Hitman Absolution on there now and all the discounts. Playstation rules with there cross-buy games buy it for the PS3 free for PSVita, and for the fact it's a powerful handheld. After i've got my PS4 i'm probably going to pick one up sometime after Xmas 2014, the only i haven't got on yet is i've been buying a lot of games & buying the Wii U.

banacheck

Hunter-D

I've been interested in a PS VIta for sometime now. Just waiting for some great deals. First I'm going to try and find the best deal for a reasonably sized memory card (16GB+).

http://www.backloggery.com/dem0

Nintendo Network ID: Dem0.U | Twitter:

Phatosaurus

banacheck wrote:

If i'm going to buy any handheld it's going to be the PSVita, the main reason is as i already get the Playstation+, there are loads of PSVita gsmes i can download now as i've already put them all onto my account over the months. I don't care what anyone says if you play your PS3 quite alot you would be a fool not to have Playstation+, with ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD & Demon's Soul coming this month & Hitman Absolution on there now and all the discounts. Playstation rules with there cross-buy games buy it for the PS3 free for PSVita, and for the fact it's a powerful handheld. After i've got my PS4 i'm probably going to pick one up sometime after Xmas 2014, the only i haven't got on yet is i've been buying a lot of games & buying the Wii U.

PS+ would be a great for me if I didn't already have most of the games.
If I got a Vita I'd definitely get a years worth of PS+. Until then I'll just get 3 months every now and then when something new pops up on there.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Ralizah

Companies like Atlus, Aksys, and Xseed give me hope for the future of Japanese games in these United States.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

kkslider5552000

Ralizah wrote:

Companies like Atlus, Aksys, and Xseed give me hope for the future of Japanese games in these United States.

I am personally rooting for all 3 companies' eternal success and rise to relevance.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Ralizah

I finished VLR recently. What an amazing game! I wonder if the last one will be multiplatform as well... I'll probably have a Vita by the time it comes out, and will buy it for both my 3DS and Vita in that case.

I know the 3DS version of VLR controls way more easily, but how much improved is the audio/visual quality on the Vita version?

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

CanisWolfred

Ralizah wrote:

I know the 3DS version of VLR controls way more easily, but how much improved is the audio/visual quality on the Vita version?

There aren't any improvements. I checked the demoes for both...they looked almost the same. Except one was in stereoscopic 3D.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Ralizah

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

I know the 3DS version of VLR controls way more easily, but how much improved is the audio/visual quality on the Vita version?

There aren't any improvements. I checked the demoes for both...they looked almost the same. Except one was in stereoscopic 3D.

Really? That's disappointing. I'd heard the graphics were much clearer on the Vita version from some people I know who have a Vita. Perhaps they're just being fanboyish about the OLED.

The 3D effect isn't amazing on the 3DS version, but it definitely makes the outlines of the character models sharper, and adds a bit of depth to the room behind them. Also, the game controls very nicely on the 3DS. How was the control scheme on the Vita? Pretty bad?

Also, does that mean you haven't actually played the full game? Because if you haven't, you totally should. Overall it is even better than 999 was.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

Nintendo Network ID: Michael418

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic