CanisWolfred

1,862. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

So I beat P4G. It was amazing.

Good man. What ending did you get?

Supermarioman wrote:

Bankai wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

Hey guys. I was wondering about something. I just bought my friends Vita for $150 with 4 games: Uncharted, Resistance, Metal Gear, and Unit 13, paying $60 today and paying the rest off as I can. My thing is that at a certain point he went to digital and he's got 3 full games on the memory card: Little Big Planet, Playstation All-Stars, and Call of Duty. I'm interested in all 3 to whatever extent, but I would like to link my PSN account I use for PS3 to the Vita and really play on the Vita as my own console rather than another persons. So my questions is should I format it or not?

No. The moment you format it and stick your own PSN account in there is the moment you'll lose access to all three games.

I realize that, but I'm asking if that is what I should do just to get my own account on their. Lose all of his stuff to have it personal or play it all on his account...

If you don't care about trophies, you could play the DL games first, then put your account on there to make it personal.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knux

1,863. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

So I beat P4G. It was amazing.

Sweet! I just downloaded it, although it will probably be months to a year before I actually play it due to so many other games I have to play! Also bought Persona 4 Arena! I own all Persona games except for the first one...now I just need to actually play them, lol.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,864. Posted:

I never liked the first Persona. Only SMT I've played so far that I don't like, actually.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,865. Posted:

I believe I got the good ending, according to a fellow BL user but I'm not sure since I never did go on that skiing trip. It was a pretty wild ride. I just started the new story plus so hopefully I can get the true ending. I also started P3 which is also really cool right now.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Knux

1,866. Posted:

So I completed Gravity Rush a hundred percent and earned all trophies, which allowed me to also earn my first platinum! Awesome game was awesome, even though the story was ridiculously vague. I can't wait for that possible sequel! :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,867. Posted:

Ys: Memories of Celceta (aka Ys IV Vita) is coming to NA, courtesy of XSEED. Valhalla Knights 3 is also coming to NA, again from XSEED.

Oh yeah, and RF4 is coming to 3DS (made a thread for that) and Ys I & II Chronicles+ is coming to Steam.

Source

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,868. Posted:

Killzone Mercenary on Sept 17th and the new trailer looks outstanding :O

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Aviator

1,869. Posted:

Also Vita is getting that Masamura game.

Woo! ,ore games that I never played and will have the chance to.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

1,870. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ys: Memories of Celceta (aka Ys IV Vita) is coming to NA, courtesy of XSEED. Valhalla Knights 3 is also coming to NA, again from XSEED.

Oh yeah, and RF4 is coming to 3DS (made a thread for that) and Ys I & II Chronicles+ is coming to Steam.

Source

I'm so happy the 3DS and the Vita are getting new titles, but most times I read about new releases, I get so depressed that Europe never gets them at the same time or even at all... I love the Y's games and I would buy it day 1- but at least the Vita is not region locked.

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,871. Posted:

Rising Star games usually picks up everything XSEED gets and then some, so I wouldn't be too worried. At the very least you're highly likely to get Rune Factory 4...albiet by, like, December or something.

Actually, I just looked it up, and XSEED publishes stuff in Europe. Especially the Ys games. So I'm sure you'll get it eventually. XSEED has a contract to fullfill.

EDIT: Also yes, I'm greatly looking forward to Killzone: Mercenaries and Muramasa Rebirth. Those are top of my list for the Vita after Ys.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,872. Posted:

and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=he...

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,873. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Killzone Mercenary on Sept 17th and the new trailer looks outstanding :O

Killzone: Mercenary and GTA 5, Sept. 17 is looking to be a great day for PlayStation gamers.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,874. Posted:

So. Frozen Synapse is coming to Vita. Nintendo just lost.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

1,875. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Rising Star games usually picks up everything XSEED gets and then some, so I wouldn't be too worried. At the very least you're highly likely to get Rune Factory 4...albiet by, like, December or something.

Actually, I just looked it up, and XSEED publishes stuff in Europe. Especially the Ys games. So I'm sure you'll get it eventually. XSEED has a contract to fullfill.

EDIT: Also yes, I'm greatly looking forward to Killzone: Mercenaries and Muramasa Rebirth. Those are top of my list for the Vita after Ys.

Thank you for giving me some hope- I don't mind waiting as long as I get my hands on them in the end. :)

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,876. Posted:

I've been thinking about it for a while but I might download Ragnarok Odyssey. It just seems like a lot of fun. Only thing preventing me from getting it is Persona 3, P4A, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Metal Gear Rising. :P Too many games for me at one time. :/

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,877. Posted:

Knux wrote:

So I completed Gravity Rush a hundred percent and earned all trophies, which allowed me to also earn my first platinum! Awesome game was awesome, even though the story was ridiculously vague. I can't wait for that possible sequel! :D

Just saw this. Congratz, man. That's quite the accomplishment.

I should really get back to that game, too. :P

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,878. Posted:

Sooo... Anyone else heard Sony's redesigning the Vita?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,879. Posted:

No. I still can't find any info on it, either. I know they're cutting the price this year, but outside of speculation, I don't see anything about a hardware redesign.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,880. Posted:

It's not like I'm saying it's official either.
But this image is everywhere:
Untitled

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok