Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 1,821 to 1,840 of 2,912

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,821. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

I was considering getting a Vita, but only for BO: Declassified. Should I get a Vita or keep my 3DS? :p

You're on the wrong forum to get a decent answer to that question.

Perhaps, but this is the best possible place for him to get any sort of pro-Vita answer around here. I don't see where he's wrong for having asked the question.

Oh, I'm not suggesting he's wrong for having asked, but perhaps he should have a look over at Push Square and ask a few questions over at those forums too, to get a broader idea of what each console offers?

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

V8_Ninja

1,822. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

I was considering getting a Vita, but only for BO: Declassified. Should I get a Vita or keep my 3DS? :p

All you needed to do was show the man this link. The fact that literally every website, whether previously pro-COD or not, is giving the game an average to scathing review must say something about Declassified's quality.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,823. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

No, this is the most obvious thing ever. Critics being A-OK to give a CoD game pretty universally bad scores. Which should be impossible unless the game is pretty horrific.

also if you're not bothering with Gravity Rush or New Little King's Story, I don't care if you get it.

Didn't New KLS get bad reviews too? :O

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,824. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

No, this is the most obvious thing ever. Critics being A-OK to give a CoD game pretty universally bad scores. Which should be impossible unless the game is pretty horrific.

also if you're not bothering with Gravity Rush or New Little King's Story, I don't care if you get it.

Didn't New KLS get bad reviews too? :O

it got slight above average or something. I refuse to believe they didn't underrated it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

MAB

1,825. Posted:

Yeah I also forgot to mention they're practically giving away VITA games free these days because they aren't selling that good so you might want to jump in while the feeding frenzy has hit its peak ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,826. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

I actually missed that CoD thing. I just saw the bit about considering a Vita, and assumed he meant for the many great games on the console.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,827. Posted:

yeah but getting the Vita for that CoD would be like...I dunno...getting the Wii for Wii Play. Like...no...please don't. That's not how that...even works. I realize personal preference but buddy...no.

Of course, it could be worse. You could have gotten 3DS for a game that was cancelled...

:(

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,828. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

I think he knew exactly what answer he wanted to hear, hence why he asked the question here and accepted a baseless answer without hesitation.

But yeah, if he's only doing it for Call of Duty, he's better off saving his money until, say, Killzone: Mercenary, which has a chance of being good since it's actually made by Guerilla and not some unrelated party.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,829. Posted:

Ok so I got a Vita :O the wifi model, with an 8gb memory card and LittleBIGPlanet Vita.

Also ordered Gravity Rush and a grip for the system.

But in short, this system is pretty amaaazing. Watching HD Youtube, playing with all the neat tricks on LBP, skyping friends, it's all very awesome!

True the price tag is steep but if the memory card prices drop sometime, it'd be a system well worth getting :O

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,830. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Ok so I got a Vita :O the wifi model, with an 8gb memory card and LittleBIGPlanet Vita.

But in short, this system is pretty amaaazing. Watching HD Youtube, playing with all the neat tricks on LBP, skyping friends, it's all very awesome!

True the price tag is steep but if the memory card prices drop sometime, it'd be a system well worth getting :O

Welcome to the party!

Check out Sound Shapes too. It's a far better game on the Vita as the PS3.

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,831. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Welcome to the party!

Oh and I got PS All Stars from my PS3 version. I tried to get the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite demo to play on vita but it won't work :( Guess I'll read more reviews on it before I fork over $20 for it.

As for now, I plan on grabbing Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Uncharted Golden Abyss, and eventually Killzone Mercenary.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,832. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Welcome to the party!

Oh and I got PS All Stars from my PS3 version. I tried to get the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite demo to play on vita but it won't work :( Guess I'll read more reviews on it before I fork over $20 for it.

As for now, I plan on grabbing Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Uncharted Golden Abyss, and eventually Killzone Mercenary.

AC3 Liberation is probably the best quality, closest to AAA-game on the Vita so far. I actually enjoyed it a little more than AC3.

AuthorMessage

irken004

1,833. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Welcome to the party!

AC3 Liberation is probably the best quality, closest to AAA-game on the Vita so far. I actually enjoyed it a little more than AC3.

Then you should try LBP Vita because it feels amazingly like LBP2, but with more neat controls and minigames :O

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

1,834. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

good god, Where else am I going to ask. this is a PSVita general discussion...

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,835. Posted:

Hmmm I finally have my awesome white vita. But my brother seems to believe it's his. He's so excited with it that he even bought a PS3 to add to the experience.

Eh it's ok, I'll keep using my old PSP I guess. I downloaded all my digital games on both consoles already, that should come in handy some day.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,836. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Bankai wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Welcome to the party!

Then you should try LBP Vita because it feels amazingly like LBP2, but with more neat controls and minigames :O

I've never been a huge fan of LBP, so I haven't played my copy of that game much.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,837. Posted:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

That's something you should be able to determine for yourself, though...it's your money and 3DS after all...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,838. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

That's something you should be able to determine for yourself, though...it's your money and 3DS after all...

He might want to know how good the system and game are before he makes his decision so he asked for advice on the matter. It's the same reason you would ask a friend who has a game if its worth getting before you plop $60 on it.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, inFamous: Second Son, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,839. Posted:

I am considering buying a Vita for TEARAWAY

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,840. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CosmiC wrote:

Bankai wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

He might want to know how good the system and game are before he makes his decision so he asked for advice on the matter. It's the same reason you would ask a friend who has a game if its worth getting before you plop $60 on it.

I actually would never do that. Not anymore. I can determine those things for myself now. no one knows your tastes more than you.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~