Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 1,781 to 1,800 of 2,631

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,781. Posted:

Welcome back! I was going to get Liberation but AC3 for $35 was too good to pass up.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,782. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Welcome back! I was going to get Liberation but AC3 for $35 was too good to pass up.

AC3 is the better game. But it's distinctly less portable than Liberation.

Really, owning both is essential.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,783. Posted:

Just found out that Colors! is now on Vita.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Crystalking18

1,784. Posted:

Yeah I just bought a Vita as well on Black Friday for $200. So far I've played Retro City Rampage and liked it a lot, and tonight I'm going to get started on AC3:L. By the way, I'm interested in getting Gravity Rush, but how is the game overall?

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

1,785. Posted:

Crystalking18 wrote:

Yeah I just bought a Vita as well on Black Friday for $200. So far I've played Retro City Rampage and liked it a lot, and tonight I'm going to get started on AC3:L. By the way, I'm interested in getting Gravity Rush, but how is the game overall?

Since you live in the US, why not just get Playstation Plus? You'll get Gravity Rush and five other games free of charge (you know, after you pay $50 for the yearly subscription).

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,786. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Just found out that Colors! is now on Vita.

You don't want to touch that one with a 10-foot pole.

The Vita's screen is far too small, and far too imprecise for any kind of art application. The 3DS gets away with it because it's stylus driven. The iPad is big enough to get an iPad stylus that works well with art apps.

The Vita is great for a lot of things, but making works of art is not one of them.

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,787. Posted:

Crystalking18 wrote:

I'd say Gravity Rush is the best game on the system, I'd highly recommend it.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

1,788. Posted:

Crystalking18 wrote:

Don't tell bezerker :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,789. Posted:

Gamer83 wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

I'd say Gravity Rush is the best game on the system, I'd highly recommend it.

Retweeted for truth.

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

1,790. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

Since you live in the US, why not just get Playstation Plus? You'll get Gravity Rush and five other games free of charge (you know, after you pay $50 for the yearly subscription).

My bundle comes with 3 months of free Playstation Plus (and it was $180!). Since I hear only good things of gravity rush I guess I'll try it. What's it about?
Question, you lose the games when the PS+ period ends?

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,791. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

moomoo wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

My bundle comes with 3 months of free Playstation Plus (and it was $180!). Since I hear only good things of gravity rush I guess I'll try it. What's it about?

You lose access to them. They'll still be on the hard drive/ memory card, but you won't be able to play them until you resubscribe.

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,792. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

moomoo wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

You lose access to them. They'll still be on the hard drive/ memory card, but you won't be able to play them until you resubscribe.

What would happen if you were to buy the game, at some point after your subscription ends? Is a new copy downloaded on to your system, or does the one you already have just unlock?

I don't have a Vita, BTW, Just curious (although I do have a PS3).

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,793. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

moomoo wrote:

Crystalking18 wrote:

What would happen if you were to buy the game, at some point after your subscription ends? Is a new copy downloaded on to your system, or does the one you already have just unlock?

I don't have a Vita, BTW, Just curious (although I do have a PS3).

Sorry dude, I have absolutely no idea. I've never done that, nor allowed my Plus membership to expire

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,794. Posted:

I'm getting a Vita for Christmas. Could you guys give me some game reccomendations for that aren't M and I'm already getting Uncharted.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

1,795. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm getting a Vita for Christmas. Could you guys give me some game reccomendations for that aren't M and I'm already getting Uncharted.

Playstation Plus. That way you get Uncharted and 6 other games. All T and under, too.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

1,796. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

A 3DS!!! :D

couldn't help myself

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,797. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I've heard that Gravity Rush is probably the best game on the system, & that new Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, is available on it, too.

I don't have a Vita though, so I'm sure others could give you more (and better) recommendations.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,798. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I've heard that Gravity Rush is probably the best game on the system, & that new Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, is available on it, too.

I like the way you think. When you buy an unimaginative overpriced console you might as well get the games to match.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,799. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

If you're into RPGs, Disgaea 3 has a mountain of content.

BlazBlue is on there too and it's one of my favourite fighters.

And, of course, Little King's Story is utterly essential.

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,800. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Gravity Rush and Little Big Planet Vita are absolute must haves.

Gamer83