Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The PS Vita Discussion Thread

Showing 1,561 to 1,580 of 2,855

AuthorMessage

Malic

1,561. Posted:

I thought i herd somewhere that jak and dexter was coming to the vita? am i wrong?

Malic

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,562. Posted:

http://andriasang.com/con0wu/ps_vita_crystal_white/
Vita is becoming sexier.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,563. Posted:

GUST's first Vita game went down really well with Famitsu.

Pity it's almost no chance for an English translation :(

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,564. Posted:

It looks sweet and all but I think it would also look dirty in not time. I think they should do some limited edition bundles. A Resistance limited edition bundle might be a great idea. A COD Limited edition bundle would be a brilliant idea. Nintendo always does these limited edition campaigns and they always do well with them. Sony needs to get more creative if they don't want to drop that price tag.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,565. Posted:

SOUL SACRIFICE!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUgsBWQzRs&feature=player...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/09/everything-we-know-about-vitas-soul-sacrifice

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

1,566. Posted:

Soul sacrifice looks awesome! im really looking forward to playing the game :3

just watched some of the 35 mins videos and the game play seems interesting. and everything is magic based. which is cool. looks like they put some thought into this.

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,567. Posted:

MGS HD Collection is coming mid-June!!! Two sticks baby!

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,568. Posted:

YouTube app coming this month.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,569. Posted:

PSone classics coming sometime over the next couple months.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,570. Posted:

A new Assasins Creed coming this fall.

COD Blackops Declassified available for pre-order now.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,571. Posted:

FFX HD on schedule for this fall.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,572. Posted:

Vita to double as advanced controller for PS3. Sounds like they're looking to steal a little of the Wii U's thunder. First game to utilize it will be LBP 2 this fall.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,573. Posted:

Hulu Plus and Crackle coming to Vita.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,574. Posted:

Rumors circling about an ebook app called "Storyteller" coming to Vita.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,575. Posted:

Wow, ok now I'm just kinda sad. This is honestly depressing. I've made fun of Vita a lot but I refuse to believe it's so bad that people here are already ignoring it.

And Gravity Rush is coming out in a day. You guys better get it, because I can't,

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,576. Posted:

It's actually really good. The screen and controls are amazing. The games are coming but they've launched with a far better lineup than I had to suffer through last spring with the 3DS.

I don't find it surprising at all that this thread has little activity. Most people probably have a Nintendo tattoo on their heart around here.

Now the validation: This coming from a man who's owned an NES, a Gameboy, an SNES, an N64, a DS, a Wii and a 3DS. I'm not married to Nintendo although I do have a Platinum club Nintendo membership. I like Nintendo but I also like and appreciate other consoles. Hence I currently own an Xbox, a 360, a PS3, a PSP and a PS Vita. I also realize Nintendo isn't God's gift to video games, they're merely one of three dominate fish in the sea. Nintendo might not even be the biggest fish of the three.

Edited on by Apollo

Apollo

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,577. Posted:

Apollo wrote:

I don't find it surprising at all that this thread has little activity. Most people probably have a Nintendo tattoo on their heart around here.

except that the thread was popular and now...isn't...

that was my point

stop blaming fanboys, it's annoying

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,578. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Apollo wrote:

[/div]

except that the thread was popular and now...isn't...

that was my point

stop blaming fanboys, it's annoying

The 3DS went through a similar boring period last year. If you looked on a Sony fanboy site you would see lots of activity. Hell look at ign articles. Lots of vita comment. Well deserved too because the console is outstanding.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

accc

1,579. Posted:

Just picked up my Vita in anticipation for Gravity Rush! Also used my $50 gift card to get Touch My Katamari (along with a memory card.) I'm pretty impressed with the Vita so far, it's a sexy machine with lots of impressive hardware and features. The touch screen doesn't work as well as the 3DS's, though. Resistive touch screens for life!

accc

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,580. Posted:

accc wrote:

Just picked up my Vita in anticipation for Gravity Rush! Also used my $50 gift card to get Touch My Katamari (along with a memory card.) I'm pretty impressed with the Vita so far, it's a sexy machine with lots of impressive hardware and features. The touch screen doesn't work as well as the 3DS's, though. Resistive touch screens for life!

[/div]

Congrats. MGS HD collection is on the way soon too. MGS on the 3DS blows because of the control. Vita is getting two games in one package and it'll be with dual sticks--- in logical places, a must have for these kinds of games originally built for home console.

Apparently the new MK rocks too by the way. You should also check out uncharted. That one was underrated.

I read today that Xseed is workIng on a new Ys game exclusively for Vita. Cool, huh? Just finishing off Ys Seven so I'm pumped about the upcoming Vita exclusive sequel.

Edited on by Apollo

Apollo