AuthorMessage

Jamouse

1,521. Posted:

I see. thanks.

Jamouse

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,522. Posted:

Ooh, music unlimited is really nice on Vita. I think I'll subscribe.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,523. Posted:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced for Vita!!

and with that the Vita is MIne.

@XhocoGoldfish

How is music Unlimited. heard good things about it last year but the complaint was it was competent but not as good as Zune Pass or Spotify.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Mandoble

1,524. Posted:

Was about to get addicted to PS Store and found out that the current memory cards are ridiculously small for the average size of PSV and PSP games (and quite expensive too). 20€ for 4GB which allows you more or less 4 games (or less) is a nonsense, basicaly add 5€ for storage to the prices listed on the store :(

Mandoble

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,525. Posted:

Mandoble wrote:

Downloaded MHunter FU and found out you can use your second analog for camera, the game was already good but now it is superb. BTW, no issues at all with Wifi connections.

That's great to know. I've been playing a lot of Ogre Tactics on my PS Vita since beating Uncharted and MH might be the next PSP game I get for Vita.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,526. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced for Vita!!

and with that the Vita is MIne.

@XhocoGoldfish

How is music Unlimited. heard good things about it last year but the complaint was it was competent but not as good as Zune Pass or Spotify.

That'll help it sell in Japan.

Music Unlimited is nice. Clean interface, syncs acrosss multiple devices easily, big library. I haven't used Zune or Spotify, but I am happy with Sony's service.

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,527. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Phantasy Star Online 2 Announced for Vita

The DS edition is the third-worst game I've ever played, but I won't judge the Vita version based on that. From the video it already looks tons better.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,528. Posted:

I'm still too hurt from PSO episode 3 to ever play a game in this series ever.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,529. Posted:

So, Music Unlimited has become my #1 Vita application. Screw the games, six million songs is reason enough to have this thing.

AuthorMessage

Pichuka97

1,530. Posted:

Its gonna be in 2nd place again in terms of sales

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,531. Posted:

Pichuka97 wrote:

Its gonna be in 2nd place again in terms of sales

How awesome of you to contribute that.

It's gonna be 1st in terms of quality. Hurr.

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

1,532. Posted:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

So, Music Unlimited has become my #1 Vita application. Screw the games, six million songs is reason enough to have this thing.

is it sorta like spotify? that would be pretty cool. although if i ever did get a vita (all honesty highly unlikely) i would get the wifi, in which case why not just use spotify :/

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,533. Posted:

Some_Chords wrote:

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

is it sorta like spotify? that would be pretty cool. although if i ever did get a vita (all honesty highly unlikely) i would get the wifi, in which case why not just use spotify :/

Yes, like Spotify, but Sony.

Why do I use this one? Because my PS3, PC and Vita can all use it, and because the interface is really nice.

Oh, and because Spotify isn't available in Australia. That helps.

Edited on by Bankai

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,534. Posted:

Just bought MHFU. Only played about an hour so far. I mapped the directional pad to the right analog, it works really well. I missed this game the first time around on PSP; I avoided MH games until now. I have no regrets about ignoring MH. This seems to be a great game and picking it up now permits me to play it on a bigger screen with better controls while still maintaining potability. I tried out the online features, downloaded some stuff and it all works well. Two thumbs up so far...

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,535. Posted:

Anyone play any of the Armored Core games on the PSP? I'm thinking about downloading one of them to play on my Vita and I'm not sure which is the best entry to the series. These are the three I'm considering:
Armored Core: Last Raven Portable
Armored Core: Silent Line Portable
Armored Core 3 Portable

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,536. Posted:

I would recommend reading the reviews first. AC games don't get a shinning endorsement from anyone it would seem.

I have MHFU on my Vita. I've come to realize I don't like MH and I have no idea why it's so popular. I'm not usually one to give into the majority but on this occasion I did and I regret it. The training missions were boring and then when I went into real missions the opening boss took seemingly like 1000 hits to take down... Roll, roll, tap, roll, roll, tap, roll, roll, off a cliff to put myself out of my mystery. Bye, bye $20.

Anyway, I've purchased Ys: Seven for my Vita since. Cool game.

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,537. Posted:

Drop Test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCP1vthhnPU&feature=player...

As mentioned before. I dropped mine from about four or five feet, and it bounced off a metal trash bin before hitting the hard tile floor. Not even a scratch. This thing is tough... But don't try this stuff yourself. ;)

Edited on by Apollo

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,538. Posted:

Apollo wrote:

I would recommend reading the reviews first. AC games don't get a shinning endorsement from anyone it would seem.

I think my desire to drive around fully customizable mechs will eventually win out over common sense. :(

Must resist...

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Apollo

1,539. Posted:

Speaking of Mech, when the heck are we getting PSone classics? I want me some Front Mission on my Vita dammit! ;)

Apollo

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,540. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm still too hurt from PSO episode 3 to ever play a game in this series ever.

Really? You're going to let a game that came out in 2003, that was based on cards, prevent you from purchasing a sequel to Episodes 1&2? I feel bad for you and your terrible logic.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury