1,041. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

...also FFX is awesome

Only in your mind.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,042. Posted:

With better Voice acting and all the content from the International version, it could be awesome. I'm really hoping S-E doesn't skimp on this one.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,043. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Of all those ports, MHP3 is the only one worthwhile.

Disgaea 3 says hi, while Ninja Gaiden kicks you in the face~

I can play Ninja Gaiden Sigma (2) on my PS3 and add to my trophies, for a fraction of the price. I also believe Disgaea 3 is on the PS3.

Also FFX is going to be on the PS3 soon, and beyond that is the fact I already own it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,044. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

GundamMac wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Of all those ports, MHP3 is the only one worthwhile.

Disgaea 3 says hi, while Ninja Gaiden kicks you in the face~

I can play Ninja Gaiden Sigma (2) on my PS3 and add to my trophies, for a fraction of the price. I also believe Disgaea 3 is on the PS3.

Also FFX is going to be on the PS3 soon, and beyond that is the fact I already own it.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus has a bunch of extra content, and don't even get me started on all the new stuff Disgaea 3 has - we're talking over $100 worth of content for $30, on a portable system. These aren't halfarsed ports like Ocarina of Time or Star Fox 64, these actually improve on the original games.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,045. Posted:

Either way those games aren't system sellers. I'll get them on PS3 without all that $100 content you speak of. Doesn't make a difference to me.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,046. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Either way those games aren't system sellers. I'll get them on PS3 without all that $100 content you speak of. Doesn't make a difference to me.

See if I care? All I'm doing is proving your earlier statement false. They are worthwhile, regardless of whether or not you want them.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,047. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

well your wrong. ill buy a vita when final fantasy x hits.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Dynetheous

1,048. Posted:

Ill buy the vita when monster hunter comes out for it

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,049. Posted:

I'll buy the Vita once Sony buys the Crash Bandicoot franchise from Activision Blizzard and gives it back to Naughty Dog.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,050. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

See if I care? All I'm doing is proving your earlier statement false. They are worthwhile, regardless of whether or not you want them.

No your not. Your only exaggerating how much content one game has. And it's a port of game many people have played before. They're not system sellers.

shingi_70 wrote:

I'm wrong because I find no interest in paying $40 for a game I already own or can get for much cheaper? Cool story.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,051. Posted:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

GundamMac wrote:

No your not. Your only exaggerating how much content one game has. And it's a port of game many people have played before. They're not system sellers.

shingi_70 wrote:

I'm wrong because I find no interest in paying $40 for a game I already own or can get for much cheaper? Cool story.

Dude, I'm not exaggerating. The original game was $50. The Vita version comes with all that, plus all the DLC, which is $50 all together. So that's $100 worth of content right there. Then it comes with more new content, which puts it over. So yeah, I'm not exaggerating in the slightest.:P

Also, you're wrong that Final Fantasy X is not a system seller. There are people who would buy a Vita just for Final Fantasy X, just like how people would buy a 3DS just for Ocarina of Time. As odd as it may sound, ports of games people already like can be system sellers.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,052. Posted:

Final Fantasy X isn't a port either. the assests are being completely redone and lip synching improved.

OOT 3ddl isn't a port for that matter either.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,053. Posted:

Not as big of system sellers as new games. See the improvement of sales with 3D Land and Mario Kart 7? Yeah. It was greatly superior to Ocarina of Time 3D and shortly after the release of Zelda the 3DS had a price drop.

FFX is remake. Either way its the same game I played 10 years ago. Sure, some people will buy it for that alone, but when we get a new Metal Gear, Monster Hunter or a new other game that's amazing, we will see the Vita sell.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,054. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Final Fantasy X isn't a port either. the assests are being completely redone and lip synching improved.

OOT 3ddl isn't a port for that matter either.

Where'd you hear that? I can't find any official news on the game other than it's coming to the PS3 and Vita...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,055. Posted:

GundamMac wrote:

Also, you're wrong that Final Fantasy X is not a system seller. There are people who would buy a Vita just for Final Fantasy X, just like how people would buy a 3DS just for Ocarina of Time.

both dissappoint me greatly

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,056. Posted:

by that logic the pap should have been D's levels of sells.

in grimer news its been reported that the little devients dev was closed down.

and the Cambridge studio that was working on vita is now apart of guerrilla games.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,057. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

by that logic the pap should have been D's levels of sells.

in grimer news its been reported that the little devients dev was closed down.

and the Cambridge studio that was working on vita is now apart of guerrilla games.

Well BigBig only had 4 titles to their name:

Pursuit Force 1 and 2
MotorStorm: Arctic Edge
Little Deviants

Sad to see them go. I just hope Nintendo doesn't do the same to one of their studios... I doubt Retro would be closed down. since they've had a string of hits, but look what happened to Rare.

PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,058. Posted:

Rare had it coming, though.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,059. Posted:

retro is working on a wii u game. someone who worked their tweeted their in crunch time before his account got taken down.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

1,060. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

retro is working on a wii u game. someone who worked their tweeted their in crunch time before his account got taken down.

He was a former Naughty Dog employee who was hired by Retro a few months ago. They also hired some guys from Vigil Games (the creators of Darksiders). I guess Nintendo didn't want him leaking any info. Or it could have been a fake account.

PSN ID PS_man1984