Forums

Topic: PS MOVE is a total rip off

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

blackknight77

I think it looks hideous. Even if its more advanced, I'm sticking with the Wii remote. At least it looks respectable and there is not large light bulb attached to it.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

jangonov

@twilightV the $100 is for the controller, sub controller, a game, and the PSeye. Once you have the eye (like I do) you don't need to spend $100 on every controller

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

jangonov wrote:

@twilightV the $100 is for the controller, sub controller, a game, and the PSeye. Once you have the eye (like I do) you don't need to spend $100 on every controller

So how much does it cost if you have an Eye?

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

RandomWiiPlayer

The+Fox wrote:

I didn't think it was a rip-off until I saw the second controller. Yikes, that does look similar. To be honest I have a bigger problem with the name than anything else. The Sony Move? Lame. I'm not going to be too harsh on it until I see some games for it.

And the "Sub-Controller".............. Another bad name.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

jangonov

@110percentful, they have not said, but judging by the fact that the eye is currently $40 on it's own, I will say a max of $60 for the controller and subcontroller (I hate that name btw) since you do not need peripherals, $60 for the power of a wiimote with wii motion plus and a nunchuck is not too bad

Edited on by jangonov

I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

Can Nintendo Sued Sony? I mean i know Microsoft also will bring out Natal this year but at least it's not a Wii rip-off.

Example: I heard Apple is planning to sued Motorola, for there i believe it's OS do to some similarities between IPhone and Droid.

Edited on by Rhansley64

Rhansley64

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4690-1695 | Nintendo Network ID: Rhansley64 | Twitter:

moomoo

I really doubt the move is going to sell well. The Wii has an established casual fan base, and they aren't going to move to Sony for a few exclusives. At the best Sony will take the few people that don't have a Wii already, but the PS3 slim at the least costs 300 dollars, plus the controller is 100 dollars. That's twice as much as a Wii, The casual base doesn't care about fancy graphics, and most of them have a DVD/Blu Ray player, so I can't see it being a money maker.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

jangonov

I am not sure if Nintendo has right to sue Sony. They made it different enough, that they might not infringe on copyright. I would say no though, but I am not a lawyer. I am sure if they had the ability, Nintendo would jump on it.

Move is a glorified Wiimote. Natal is a glorified EyeToy. We've come full circle.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

pikku

WTF?
what happened to the other thread about this?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

theblackdragon

The other thread about the PS Move is right here. Feel free to continue the discussion there so it's not all spread across two separate threads. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.