Forums

Topic: PS4 Vs. Xbox One: Which One Are You Buying?

Posts 121 to 122 of 122

Gregor

CanisWolfred wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

@Fustion14 You mean like there huge amount of varied exclusives and big name studios?

Cant tell if that's sarcasm or not but everything goes to steam. So yes.

I'm not being sarcastic. Have you looked at how many exclusives are on PS3? These games aren't on Steam, or PC at all. Sony already has got killer software annouced for the PS4 that isn't coming to Steam and has a lot of unannounced games being made for PS4.

Go ahead. IMPLORE me. Give me good exclusives to where I would want to go on the Sony side. For now Nintendo is still the king of exclusivity.

You want some Sony exclusives listed, here you go. Uncharted, inFamous, Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, Gran Turismo, Killzone, Ni No Kuni, Rachet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Little Big Planet, Journey, and MLB: The Show. There are a lot more too, just too many to remember.

Nah no tanks. I'll stick with my steam and Wii U and 3DS. That's all I feel I need to entertain me.

And he never said you had to buy those games. He's just telling you that good exclusive games exist on other platforms. Something which you don't seem to want to acknowledge, and probably won't ever acknowledge no matter what people try to say to you. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh I acknowledge it, I just don't want the games. Shame on you for bein so quick to judge!

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

banacheck

smashbrolink wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

lol. A real first person enthusiast with a brain of the 'mother brain' variety should know that pointer controls are the definitive control scheme for the genre. Not twiddling your thumbs on a couple of clunky Mushroom sticks.

Untitled

WASD movement and raising then dropping and dragging your mouse over and over again to change direction in significant degrees is far harder to get used to than a simple stick and pointer device, IMO.

You mean like action games that turn into, point & click adventures?

Go ahead. IMPLORE me. Give me good exclusives to where I would want to go on the Sony side.

Would you like a list of developers who have unannounced PS4 games in development?

Edited on by banacheck

banacheck

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.