Forums

Topic: PS4 Vs. Xbox One: Which One Are You Buying?

Posts 101 to 120 of 122

GuSolarFlare

GuSilverFlame wrote:

after all this discussion I've decided to pick "XStationU" and "PlayBoxWii" the REAL next gen

what an horrible mistake I forgot about the third one!!!!
I've decided I'll get the Nintendo4One!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Gregor

Neither for me unless Sony decides to rip something out of their pockets that Steam doesn't have. FPS games just don't work on consoles unless you are using a Wii remote or something. I've seen footage of Bioshock infinite on PS3 and was appaled at how slow you turn VS PC because you cant turn the joystick anymore. Imagine if you had to play TF2 like that. Spies... So many cheap spies...

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

moomoo

@Fusion14 You can change the controller sensitivity, you know. Most games have it set to below the midpoint.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Jaz007

@Fustion14 You mean like there huge amount of varied exclusives and big name studios?

Jaz007

Blast

I don't plan on buying a PS4 until Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV and Witcher 3 come out. And all those games are set for 2014 or later... so I can wait. There is no rush for me to buy a PS4 or Xbox One as soon as they hit America.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ejamer

Both consoles are way outside my workable price range, and neither have games in the pipeline that particularly appeal to me or my family.
Might consider a PS4 a few years down the road if pricing seems affordable... but that seems like a slim chance. Definitely not buying into the XBox infrastructure.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

Slayer

Sony_70 wrote:

@Waveboy and @MadAussieBloke

PS4 does have major indie support.

Plus you get Two Games for free with your PS4 in addtion to the F2P stuff. (every PS4 comes with a 2 week trial of PS+.)

[

Major indie support? How about this?:

This is indie, technically. Since this game was made by an independent developer originally. Though, 4J Studios is updating it instead of Mojang-
Oh, wait-
Hold it. Mojang never signed anything with Sony, they only signed that they would make Minecraft for every system they could that was Microsoft published. How could Minecraft be on the PS4? Mojang and Sony aren't compatible. Maybe it's a port? Or maybe something on Mojang's side? I don't know. This makes no sense. I'm just a gamer waiting for Pocket Edition on the Surface RT.
And I'm buying the Xbox One. I was always a Microsoft gamer.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

GuSolarFlare

I'm the only one who saw bullying in the title instead of buying?(I thought it was a new thread for a second )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

I'd rather buy neither, but Kingdom Hearts III and FF15 forced my hand...I'll be going with the PS4 in a few years, when there will hopefully be a price drop and more than 3 games that interest me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Gregor

Jaz007 wrote:

@Fustion14 You mean like there huge amount of varied exclusives and big name studios?

Cant tell if that's sarcasm or not but everything goes to steam. So yes.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Gregor

moomoo wrote:

@Fusion14 You can change the controller sensitivity, you know. Most games have it set to below the midpoint.

"Hang on dude I'm going to shoot you let me just turn my sensitivity down so I can get my cursor over your head" VS "Just move my mouse a liiitle bit and BOOM ded."

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Jaz007

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm not being sarcastic. Have you looked at how many exclusives are on PS3? These games aren't on Steam, or PC at all. Sony already has got killer software annouced for the PS4 that isn't coming to Steam and has a lot of unannounced games being made for PS4.

Jaz007

shingi_70

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

yo call me when I can play Killer instinct on steam, or uncharted.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gregor

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm not being sarcastic. Have you looked at how many exclusives are on PS3? These games aren't on Steam, or PC at all. Sony already has got killer software annouced for the PS4 that isn't coming to Steam and has a lot of unannounced games being made for PS4.

Go ahead. IMPLORE me. Give me good exclusives to where I would want to go on the Sony side. For now Nintendo is still the king of exclusivity.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

Blast

@Fusion14 Hey, man. I luv Nintendo with all my heart and I think their exclusives are amazing because they are fun and extremly memorable. But even I have to admit that there are some Sony exclusives that are freakin' mind blowing. Just get a Wii U and PS4/Xbox One so you can get the most outta gaming

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Jaz007

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Go ahead. IMPLORE me. Give me good exclusives to where I would want to go on the Sony side. For now Nintendo is still the king of exclusivity.

You want some Sony exclusives listed, here you go. Uncharted, inFamous, Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, Gran Turismo, Killzone, Ni No Kuni, Rachet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Little Big Planet, Journey, and MLB: The Show. There are a lot more too, just too many to remember.

Jaz007

Gregor

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

You want some Sony exclusives listed, here you go. Uncharted, inFamous, Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us, Gran Turismo, Killzone, Ni No Kuni, Rachet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Little Big Planet, Journey, and MLB: The Show. There are a lot more too, just too many to remember.

Nah no tanks. I'll stick with my steam and Wii U and 3DS. That's all I feel I need to entertain me.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

CanisWolfred

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Fusion14 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Nah no tanks. I'll stick with my steam and Wii U and 3DS. That's all I feel I need to entertain me.

And he never said you had to buy those games. He's just telling you that good exclusive games exist on other platforms. Something which you don't seem to want to acknowledge, and probably won't ever acknowledge no matter what people try to say to you. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sleepingmudkip

Steam and e-shop for me i'm sorta quitting AAA tittles until WWHD and moving on to some indie for awhile(i wonder if psn will look like app store with all those indie coming)

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.