Topic: PS4 technical issues are troubling

Posts 101 to 102 of 102

CanisWolfred

rallydefault wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Einherjar wins the thread.

RancidVomit86 wrote:

@CountWavula Stop trolling. Please.

Sadly, trolling would imply he's not entirely 100% serious...which he is...

... but he's right. If you take away the exclusives, you have pretty much the same "bro" games as every other console. CoD, Batman, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, etc. We're missing Battlefield, I'll give you that. But yea ... the facts are there, my friends.

Anyway, I find all of this hilarious. There's a whole lot of karma being dished out. Sure, it's terrible if you received a PS4 brick, but I like to think they were mostly for those online blobs of evil who constantly attack everything and anything not typed from their own keyboard. That's probably not true. Oh well.

I was referring more to the stuff he posted above that one.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

This reminds me of the threads we had around the time the 3DS came out, and the Wii U as well — when people were having problems with the Black Screen of Death and not being able to update their systems out of the box. At this point in the game, technical issues at launch aren't the exception, they're the norm.

Everyone needs to chill and let things settle down again. If you've got a system that works, play it, and if you don't, from what I've read Sony's going out of their way to get you taken care of asap. Go find something else to do that doesn't involve accusations of fanboyism or taking the opportunity to gloat over or be nasty to those who choose to play differently than you.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.