Forums

Topic: PS3 PSN IDs

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

Kenji510

koopa85 wrote:

I have PES 2009, The Orange Box, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Lumines Supernova.
Does anybody else have Pro Evolution Soccer 2009?

P.S.- I can't remember my PSN ID right now. I'll post it when I get home.

Hey koopa85 dont forget to post down your PSN ID if u havent done it yet.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

odd69

add me : odd69

a list of online games i own
the orange box
unreal tournament 3*
warhawk*
resistance 2 *
call of duty world at war*
killzone 2
saints row 2
grand theft auto 4
farcry 2
sacred 2 :fallen angel**

PSN games:
noby noby boy
crash commando
bionic commando rearmed

*(play all the time)
**(badass game play all the time)
i will also purchace fat princess whenever it releases.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Kenji510

Alright imma add u up too odd69.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Slapshot

I got one too lol. Platinum Club on Fallout 3 (took 120hrs lol)
My PSN ID is crossed23
Games(online)
Burnout Paradise (and all DLC)
Little Big Planet
Skate 2
Ski-Doo Challenge
Motorstorm Pacific Rift
Rock Band 1 and 2
Mercenaries 2
NHL 2K9

PSN
NHL 3 on 3
heck most all of them lol.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@slapshot82: Hey, I know a guy who was looking for somebody to play online in Ski-Doo Challenge (seems that game's pretty much dead, and he wants Trophies). Just in case you want to help him out or whatever, his PSN ID is iTzCRUSHER! (not sure if "!" is in name or not...you can try and see) If you send him a message explaining what's up, he should be happy for the help. Or not. I'm just trying to be a helpful friend, for whatever good that may do.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

@Stuffgamer1......Awesome, game is actually pretty fun but this one trophy is a bia. I spent about an hour with a guy trying to get it and he screwed me over right after he got the trophy, and didnt return the favor. Really ticked me off lol. Awesome though Im fixing to try to add him. Oh I just got PURE in today also if anybody has it add me.

Slapshot

Aye one more thing Stuffgamer1. I just sent him a request, If you talk to him tell him Im loosing my internet until Monday cause Im moving starting in the morning lol.

Stuffgamer1

Well, you shouldn't have to worry about iTzCRUSHER screwing you over like that. I met him boosting an Xbox360 game's online Achievements (a game NOBODY played online for fun, so boosting was the only way), and he was really good about hanging around to help out. I haven't talked to him much the past few days, but I'll check in with him next time I see him online.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AlexSays

Hey anyone else get into the Uncharted 2 beta?

Holy bananas is that game great. Despite it's annoying little bugs I've played for like five hours in the past couple days.

AlexSays

Bendover83

Add me if ya want. My ID is Benfoxy83
My Online games are Grand Theft Auto IV
Street Fighter IV
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
I rented Infamous and beat both sides, is their a way of getting the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer beta without buying Infamous?
The other PS3 games I own are:
The Darkness, Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4, Prince of Persia, Sega Genesis collection, Heavenly Sword, and soon to be Ghostbusters.
I've currently been playing my second GTAIV file, and FFVII on PSP.

Bendover83

Adam

AlexSays wrote:

Holy bananas is that game great. Despite it's annoying little bugs I've played for like five hours in the past couple days.

Nope. I'm guessing it's too late now, but if not, how do you get in?
The E3 demo looked good. I never did play the original except for in a demo. I guess I should change that before the sequel hits.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AlexSays

Adam wrote:

Nope. I'm guessing it's too late now, but if not, how do you get in?
The E3 demo looked good. I never did play the original except for in a demo. I guess I should change that before the sequel hits.

You GO HERE

I also heard IGN is giving them out left and right so you could try there.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Stuffgamer1

AlexSays wrote:

I got in with my inFamous purchase. Love the Uncharted multiplayer, but haven't really spent all THAT much time on it because I prefer to play online with at least one person I know, and my friend is busy a lot. I think I'll go ahead and add you, give me more options.

The reason I haven't really added many people from this thread thus far is that I prefer to do so only when we appear to have overlapping games I'm likely to want to play online. Right now, Uncharted 2 Beta definitely counts, so if anybody else has it, add me on PSN!

koopa85

My PSN ID is Koopa04
I forgot to post this awhile back. As a reminder the games I own are as follows:
PS3:
PES 2009
The Orange Box
Virtua Fighter 5
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Sega Genesis Collection

PSN:
Lumines Supernova
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Noby Noby Boy

koopa85

AlexSays

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I got in with my inFamous purchase. Love the Uncharted multiplayer, but haven't really spent all THAT much time on it because I prefer to play online with at least one person I know, and my friend is busy a lot. I think I'll go ahead and add you, give me more options.

I've been busy with Valkyria Chronicles but sometime tonight I should be playing Uncharted.

I need a break from 90 minute battles in which one little screwup makes me have to start all over again. If I ever throw my PS3 controller in a fit of rage it'll be while playing that game.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Adam

That is exactly why I quit playing Valkyria Chronicles.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

I haven't had that problem with Valkyria Chronicles yet, but I haven't really played all that much yet, and I was using the player's guide, too. It really is an awesome game, but my idiotic Trophy addiction kept me from playing it more when I thought there was still a chance of a patch, and I haven't gotten around to giving it another go since.

AlexSays

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I haven't had that problem with Valkyria Chronicles yet, but I haven't really played all that much yet, and I was using the player's guide, too. It really is an awesome game, but my idiotic Trophy addiction kept me from playing it more when I thought there was still a chance of a patch, and I haven't gotten around to giving it another go since.

Yeah I wish it had trophies, but then I don't care to go out of my way for any trophies in the games that already have them. So I guess for me it's one of those things that seem nice when I don't have it, but when I have it I don't really care.

Like I am with my girlfriend. lol

But yeah wait until you get farther in the game.There's a chapter you can beat in about 10 minutes, but at first you'll have no idea what to do, so you'll spend about two hours trying really hard just to finally see your impending failure.

It's very frustrating but the game feels very rewarding, and it has so much going for it that it just might be my favorite RPG this gen.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.