Forums

Topic: PS3 PSN IDs

Posts 1 to 20 of 38

Kenji510

Hey guys.. if u guys got a PS3, post down your PSN IDs and maybe we can play some games online, chat and depends what games u guys got that u have or not.

#PSN IDs:
Kenji510 - Hayato510
Bones00 - Bones00
Adam - DinosaurPilot
AlexSays - NSB_Alex
Grimlockbrain - grimlocksbrain
Stuffgamer1 - Stuffgamer1
Mama Luigi - MaxMekker1337
odd69 - odd69
slapshot82 - crossed23

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Bones00

Bones00
I own dozens of PS3, PSN and PSone games.

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

Kenji510

Cool i added u up so u should get the request when u play ur ps3 again.

Any other ppl here got ps3s? Post down your PSN IDs!

Adam

ID: DinosaurPilot

Games: Warhawk, 1942 Joint Strike, Mortal Kombat II, Street Fighter II Turbo HD This Name Is Much Too Long Remix

I might have other online games, but that's just off the top of my head. The only game I still play online is Warhawk, but I'd love to play any game with anyone interested. Just keep in mind that I absolutely suck at SFII. MKII is not as bad for me. I'd especially enjoy Warhawk or 1942.

Also, I will be getting Fat Princess the moment it comes out, so expect to see me online for that.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AlexSays

NSB_Alex

I just purchased my PS3 this month, and so far the only online game I have is Killzone 2.

I ordered The Orange Box though, so I'll be playing Team Fortress 2 sometime soon. I'm also buying Call of Duty 4 and Burnout Paradise, maybe within the next week.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Kenji510

Cool gonna add up Adam and AlexSays as well.

Adam

If you get Team Fortress, look forward to playing Two Fort for the rest of your life. It's a great level and all, but it is seriously the only level people choose. I played countless games on it for a few months, and I saw one other level (I forgot what it was now, even) twice. Every other game seriously was Two Fort. If not for that bizarre anomaly, I'd still be loving that Orange Box, myself.

Of course, if playing with friends and not the random match-up service, you could pick any level, but I didn't know any other PS3 owners at the time.

Come on, friends,

grimlockbrain

hi all,

add me on PS3

its:
grimlocksbrain

if you ask me il get you added on the wii too!
i got killzone 2, mario kart, smash bros, LBP, Fifa 09 (ps3), dr mario.

grimlockbrain

koopa85

I have PES 2009, The Orange Box, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Lumines Supernova.
Does anybody else have Pro Evolution Soccer 2009?

P.S.- I can't remember my PSN ID right now. I'll post it when I get home.

koopa85

Stuffgamer1

Mine is quite simple: Look at my screen name on Nintendo Life. Now punch that in on PSN. Easy, right?

Games I have: Warhawk, Resistance 1 (haven't played it at all, but I have it), LBP (check out my levels if you like, but I try to stay off online multiplayer in that game), and a number of PSN games, some of which should have multiplayer (can't remember too clearly right now).

I'll be good for Uncharted 2 when it comes out, plus I plan to be on the beta therefor. I'll also DEFINITELY be on Ratchet online if they ever bother to announce that they're bringing it back (I sure hope they do...)!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

koopa85 wrote:

I have PES 2009, The Orange Box, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Lumines Supernova.
Does anybody else have Pro Evolution Soccer 2009?

P.S.- I can't remember my PSN ID right now. I'll post it when I get home.

I played the Lumines demo and wasn't really impressed, but there weren't many game modes available. After how much time I spent with Meteos, Lumines' sister game, I was a bit disappointed. Do you find it's a good download? I've been tempted to get it for a long time but usually forget about it.

Oh, also, I have Ragdoll Kung Fu. For some reason Sony changed it to a free download last week after being on sale for a few weeks. It's a decent game. Not sure if it has online, but if it does, I'd love to try against some human opponents.

Come on, friends,

Stuffgamer1

weirdadam wrote:

Oh, also, I have Ragdoll Kung Fu. For some reason Sony changed it to a free download last week after being on sale for a few weeks. It's a decent game. Not sure if it has online, but if it does, I'd love to try against some human opponents.

It doesn't. I tried playing it online last Thursday when it went free, but there was no way. LAME!

EDIT: Dang, you're right about that weirdadam thing! I didn't type that! Which mod did that, anyway? suspicious glances

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SilentJ

My friend kept going on and on about this awesome game called Lumines. I got it when I saw it on the psn but I've only played it a few times. I guess my expectations were too high. There really aren't many game modes and I've only gotten 1 trophy so far. A few of the songs are also kind of annoying. I put more time into puzzlers on WiiWare.

There are games coming out like the Star Trek DAC that I really want but I'm afraid of buying it and then finding it available for free a couple weeks later. Ragdoll Kung Fu was ok but I already regretted buying it before it was free. There are also a couple of games I got that dropped in price like Bionic Commando Rearmed. I'm thinking I should start waiting a while before buying certain games. The only one I know I'm getting for sure the day it comes out is Fat Princess. Can't wait for that one.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Adam

I got Bionic Commando due to the price drop, but I wish I hadn't. I don't really understand the game. The controls seem bad. Sometimes I want to stay holding onto the ceiling, and sometimes I want to swing, but the arm seems to have a mind of its own when it comes to deciding between these options. The network hacking mini-game thing makes almost no sense to me. And I got to the first boss, but nothing I do damages it. I never played the original, so I was just going by the hype and the newly reduced price. Oh well.

Come on, friends,

koopa85

Lumines Supernova didn't impress me much. It's addictive fun, but the some of the songs are annoying and it ends up ruining the experience a bit. It's worth a download though, if you like weird $#!T. If you've never played Puzzle Fighter, I recommend this one. It's my personal favorite puzzle game and the online works great.

koopa85

Bones00

I would play TF2 with you but the friends list glitch still affects my main account so I have to play with my alternate account. Rag Doll Kung Fu is free now thanks to Sprint. It does not have online mode but supports leaderboards. I wouldn't have paid $10 for it if I had it. There's plenty that are worth the price of admission like PAIN, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Super Stardust HD and Burn Zombie Burn!

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

SilentJ

@Adam
Same here. I tried Bionic Commando and was immediately having a hard time with the controls. I'm not used to having to rely on the arm so much. I stopped playing since I had also downloaded a few other games. That's why I feel I should have waited before buying it at the full price. I heard they were going to release a trophy patch for it so I decided to wait until that happens before trying the game again. I'm sure it just takes a lot of practice before you get a good feel for the game. This was also my first Bionic Commando game.

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

Mama_Luigi

Max_Mekker1337

I rarely play on the PS3 because it's mainly my brother's PS3.

Mama_Luigi

Mama_Luigi

Oh, i think i entered the wrong username, it's: MaxMekker1337 without the underscore.

Mama_Luigi

Kenji510

Thanks for lettin us know.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.