Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 581 to 600 of 609

castlehominid99

I only need to beat leel 14 on very hard to unlock the platinum because I have every other trophy besides beat game on very hard

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

I only need to beat leel 14 on very hard to unlock the platinum because I have every other trophy besides beat game on very hard

Talking about Trine, I assume?

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

Just got Platinum in Trine and will be playing lego rock band on xbox 360 until my new blueray laser comes

Edited on by castlehominid99

Dezner

I see.

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

Just got force unleashed getting blueray sometime this week just have to wait and see what comes in mail. Playing Burnout for a while

Dezner

What, no Lego Rock Band?

Uguu!

Twitter:

castlehominid99

Nope didn't get it will get it for ps3 after I get beatles rock band I will now say goodbuy to xbox burnout paradise is getting very boring. Are there any other good psn games that are about 20 and dont have impossile trophies

Stuffgamer1

The only other $20 PSN game is Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, and it doesn't have a Platinum Trophy (LAME!). Oh wait, there's also Wipeout HD, but I hear its Trophies are hard. There's another PSN game with a Platinum, but it still hasn't been released in NA...Spelunker, I think it was. No idea when/if we'll get that one.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Dezner

castlehominid99 wrote:

Just got Platinum in Trine and will be playing lego rock band on xbox 360 until my new blueray laser comes

But, but, you said....

Uguu!

Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@Dezner: Will you please stop poking fun at the kid? Geez...like you've never changed your mind on what you wanted to play before? Granted, you probably don't plaster your tentative plans all over the web like he does, but still...

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Adam

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Granted, you probably don't plaster your tentative plans all over the web like he does, but still...

To me, that justifies this:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Dezner: Will you please stop poking fun at the kid? Geez...like you've never changed your mind on what you wanted to play before?

If you're going to spam an entire thread unapologetically with the most mundane details of your life that no one cares about, anything goes.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: Yeah, I guess so...on the other hand, it feels like this thread would die without his spamming.

In other news (which isn't spamming, because I talk about this every few days), I've thus far beaten the Archdemons for two areas of Demon's Souls. Strangely, they were both absurdly easy. In fact, the majority of bosses I've fought in this game have been absurdly easy. Far easier than the treks to get to them, THAT'S for sure.

castlehominid99

Should I get Hasbro Family game night

Adam

Yes, greatest game ever. Get four of them.

Come on, friends,

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: No need for the sarcasm...it's a legitimate question, if poorly worded (something more along the lines of "is it any good" probably would have been better, but I know what he means).

Anyway, @castlehominid99: It's a pretty fun game, I think. Sadly, I downloaded it during a sale on Xbox 360 not a month ago, mostly because I thought it was never coming to PS3. I can't afford to buy it again for my preferred platform, so you shouldn't expect to play online with me if you decide to download it.

Adam

@Stuffy: No need to babysit every user who talks to him, either. I started the thread for discussion and PSN info sharing, not one user's personal Twitter (not to mention there is a universal game recommendation thread, and there for a reason). If he is just going to hijack my thread despite frequent protests, I'm at least going to have fun with it.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

M00se

whos got warhawk?

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

castlehominid99

I can't even access th psn store it says it isn't available to my country/region and I cant even go to account management

cheetahman91

Other people have been having the same problem. Sounds like it's been shut down for a while.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.