Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 561 to 580 of 609

Slapshot

@Stuff..... I know you will find this here. Dude, I just found the entrace to Shambala on Uncharted 2 and have been looking everywhere for treasures.... Everywhere and I just got my 45th treasure out of 100. Are the treasures different for different difficulty modes? Thats all I can figure. Cause Ill go out of my way on stages and find little hidden nooks/crannies and ...... nothing at all. Its really confusing me.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

SilentJ

@slapshot82
I gave up hunting them down after a while and decided to just concentrate on the game. Some of them are REALLY well hidden so I used gamefaqs to hunt the rest down when I finished the game. I only have two more trophies to go before the platinum but I think I'll take a little break from U2 & play Dead Space.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

@SilenJ...nice. I just haven't had the time to play lately so Im just now about to get throught Uncharted 2 for the fist time. You picked up Dead Space? That game rocks. I have a crazy sleep disorder that makes me have insane nightmares at times so Ill only play it during the daytime wich means Ive only gotten about halfway thru the game. Its not really scary just creepy lol. Its not the game that scares me it the dreams I have down the road lol.

Stuffgamer1

Difficultly level does not affect the locations of the treasures, they're just insanely well-hidden. I used the player's guide to get them all in my first play-through so that I could concentrate on the fighting on the harder difficulties.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

odd69

@slapshot

Are we talking about Dead Space for the ps3 or extraction? I bought a few add ons(ps3) for it they are cheap and well worth the dollars by the way. I'm on my second play through and it's on normal setting. But i have to say guys, that it is very a atmospheric game probably one of the few games that scared the shit out of me.I absolutely love this game and all ps3 owners should try it and now it's not 60 dollar expensive so you get alot of bang for your buck, infact dare i say it's the real ps3 experience gameplay & graphics wise.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

Is anyone else getting dj hero

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Stuffgamer1

@odd69: What do you mean, it's cheaper on 360? I checked GameStop.com, and the prices are the same on both consoles: $19.99 new and $17.99 used. Where did you see this price difference?

@castlehominid99: I very much doubt you're the only person on the planet getting it, but I don't think anyone else here is interested in dropping that much money for one stupid game.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

odd69

Oh, i didnt realize it went down to 20$ on both systems. I bought mine for 30$ brand new at walmart.It was 8 months ago

Edit: But still well worth the money

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

why does nobody like dj hero it looks sick

Slapshot

I picked up Dead Space for $19.99 months ago at Target on a Clearance Rack. Game is incredibe but as you said very creepy and atmospheric. I cant play Extraction cause somebody put my Wii on Ebay and sold it

God of War Collection has TWO Platinum Trophies!!!!!
Source: http://www.pushsquare.com/8002/god-of-war-collection-has-two-...

Oh, anybody else notice that our Dragon is shutting them down like a champ

Edited on by Slapshot

castlehominid99

I orderred my blueray laser and should be getting it within 10 days

Has anybody played tekken 6. Is it any good

Slapshot

There is a nice little hidden extra inside the Distric 9 BlueRay Disc..... anybody want to know what it is?

Slapshot

Exclusive God of War 3 Demo...... ONLY

Distric 9 is Awesome as well.

castlehominid99

I just got Borderlands and DJ Hero

Stuffgamer1

This weekend, in honor of All Hallow's Eve, Atlus has changed everybody's World Tendencies in Demon's Souls to Pure Black! If you're up to the challenge, the rewards are AMAZING (easy access to Named Black Phantoms and Primevil Demons, increased Souls from enemies, and increased item drop rates)! I've been doing quite well under these circumstances, having taken out three of the five Named Black Phantoms tonight. Planning to do the other two tomorrow.

If you've been struggling with the game as it is, I recommend not playing this weekend. It'll probably be too much for you. Just thought I'd let people know in case they weren't on Atlus' e-mail list and hadn't loaded the game up in the past couple days.

castlehominid99

My blueray laser should arrive sometime this week so I can play ps3 disks for the first time since september 2008 going to start with uncharted then sonics ultimate genesis collection then batman then uncharted 2, then borderlands, then dj hero, then lbp, then god of war collection, then mw2, then starwars force unleashed, then ratchet and clank, then eye of judgement, then cross edge, then warhawk

Slapshot

@Stuff..... awesome...... Uncharted 2 is also doing similar things. Multiplayer now has skeletons with red eyes and double xp points this weekend for Halloween.

castlehominid99

I almost beat trine for the first playthrough but I can't find these last 3 expierience jars in level 12.

AlexSays

I love Uncharted 2 online but I swear matchmaking takes pride in the fact I'm always on the losing team.

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.