Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 441 to 460 of 609

Stuffgamer1

@Wolframheart: Can't be TOO rare...as I type this, the Deluxe edition is STILL available brand new from Amazon!

@Silent J: I learned of that through the Playstation Blog about a week ago but didn't think to post it here. Nice deal for those who haven't download the pack yet!

@Slapshot82: I won't have time for everything either, believe me. But I had to get the Deluxe edition of Demon's Souls if I was going to get it at all, because there's no WAY I'm trying that game without the player's guide! Therefore, time was of the essense with making my purchase.

@castlehominid99: Of course they are...what did you expect from Ninja Gaiden? The games themselves are known for being hard...why would the Trophies be any different?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

I will probably get the deluxe edition soon

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

@Stuffy..... dude Ninja Gaiden and Hard..... That is an understatement Im really hopin Sigma 1 gets a trophy patch now that 2 is out and I just bought it. Lovin it too.

@castle.... I FINALLY got my Platinum in Burnout last night. Took a couple of hours but finally did. I think Im up to about 85 Freeburn Challanges completed as well (out of 500).

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

NGS1 won't get a trophy patch because ninja gaiden din't have trophies and I still can't find these 2 events in Burnout only trophy I need to get before I get plat

Will be getting NBa 2k10 10th anniversary
Demon Souls Deluxe edition
UNcharted 2
God of War collection
MW2
and NGS2 for my final purchases of the year for ps3 and halfminute hero and LBP for psp and NOstalgia for ds and NSMB for wii.

castlehominid99

Yes I got the plat in Burnout Paradise it is my first ever plat. I am so happy will be getting critter crunch uno and big surf island now.

Slapshot

@castle.... dude how do you have to time to play all that? Congrats on the Platinum!!!!

I forgot about God of War Collection. I will be getting that for Christmas as well lol. Im really looking forward to playing the original God of War again. Its still my favorite in the series. I might actually try to complete some of the Challange Rooms this time around. Ive been playin thru Chains of Olympus on Titan and its a LoT easier after playin Sigma for some reason.

castlehominid99

I also have chains of olympus but since I only played the original god of war once and didn't even beat the game I am doing mortal and cannot get past the part where it is the statue of zephros the west wind because I can't pull the statue under the wall

castlehominid99

Never mind relised that you had to braek the statue

Adam

As embarrassing as this is to admit, I can't beat the first level of Demon's Souls after hours of trying. It's kind of annoying because I really have no options. For later levels I can buy a bow or more armor, etc, by harvesting souls, but all I can do is swing my sword right now, so if I'm not doing well after all this time, I feel there isn't much more I can do about it. Stupid 3D games...

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AlexSays

Yeah I was thinking about buying Demon Souls but I think I'll pass.

I just don't have the time to invest in such a difficult game.

AlexSays

Adam

Same. With any other game I'd have given up long before this point, but even if I do eventually pass level one, the prospect of spending hours on every single level is not appealling. Definitely going to trade off this one, sadly, despite all its promise.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

Wil probably get it when the price drops to around 40

Slapshot

If you want a great difficult game get Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Its got a great combo driven system behing it to make you feel freakin invincible when you beat anthing..... even the average ninja enemies. Im afraid Demon Souls doesn't have a fighting system to deal with the difficulty level.

castlehominid99

I already beat ninja gaiden sigma on acolyte and ninja gaiden 2 on mentor so I now about difficult games will probably get ngs2 soon

Slapshot

@Castle.... lol wasn't saying you didn't but BEWARE if you beat Ninja Gaiden or Demon Souls you might end up a Dreaded Hardcore Gamer.

Slapshot

Uncharted 2 = Flippin Amazing!

Stuffgamer1

I finished level one of Demon's Souls and thus far, I can't say it's as hard as the hype had led me to believe. Which is just fine with me, don't get me wrong...it's a good thing! The game's freaking awesome anyway, and totally deserving of all the praise and constant sold-out-ness it's suffering (though it's still easy to get on Amazon...and they STILL have the Deluxe Edition available!).

I also agree with slapshot82; Uncharted 2=Flipping Amazing! I pity 360-only fans right now, having to make do with Halo ODST (bleh) while we get these two titles, along with Katamari Forever (already out and niche, but worth a mention) and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time, due out on the 27th. PS3 rules!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

Yes, please do not listen to me about the difficulty. I apparently suck at this sort of game. If it had been made in 2D, it'd be a different story, but I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. The game is fun even if you suck as much as I do though, and that in itself is remarkable.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

I am getting trine on october 22nd on psn store. Is it any good

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.