Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 421 to 440 of 609

castlehominid99

Need 7 more trophies until plat in burnout

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Slapshot

@ Stuffy.... Yeah I think my highest is like 36 hits, I always screw up and end up puching a guy with a knife by accident and screw it up lol. Ive been playin a LOT of my backlog of games lately as well but I plan on gettin in some Arkham Asylum this weekend before my brother borrows it lol.
@castle.... You got the meet seven players in the stadium? How did you manage it?

I added everyone new today so check and see if the invite came thru.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Slapshot

SAT OCT3 BURNOUT PARADISE ONLINE............. ANYONE UP FOR IT? Prob be late afternoon around 6-7 Central Time.

sorry for the double post guys

Edited on by Slapshot

Sean007s

PSN is Sean007s.
if you havent added me. please be my guest!!^^
I love having lots of freinds on my PS3 lol

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

castlehominid99

@ slapahot
I did the batter up challenge when 8 peaople were in my party but one guy was annoying so I had to wait like 10 minutes lol

castlehominid99

I am looking forward to this it comes out tomorrow

Adam

I've had it preordered forever, Wolfy. It's in many ways my dream game. Literally all the online features are ideas I had a couple years ago. I pictured them in a Zelda game, but this will certainly do! This plus the recent revelation that NSMB Wii is actually supposed to be quite difficult makes me very excited about the next two months, finally some challenging games again.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Knux

Demon's Souls and NSMBW are my next must-buy games.

Knux

castlehominid99

MY must buy games are uncharted 2, NSMBW, Demon Souls, Half-minute heros, God of War collection, MW2, LBP POrtable, Dissidia when it goes to psn, and Ratchet and Clank Future a crack in time

Stuffgamer1

I had been planning to get Demon's Souls, but in the end I decided the high difficultly (plus my lack of money) was enough to persuade me against it. I'm definitely getting NSMBW, though. But first: Uncharted 2! Huzzah!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Slapshot

Uncharted 2 and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 are prob the only two Im going to be able to afford until God of War 3 and Dark Void drop early next year. Both have me crazy excited and I will play the crap out of both.

My little brother finally got his PS3 his screen name is E-ManTK if anybody wants to add him. Ill be getting him in here more often as he only really get into Kingdom Hearts Threads on here. He goes by TooKool on here.

Edited on by Slapshot

aidenlangan

I've got Bomberman, Wipeout HD, Wolfenstein 3D and TMNT: Turtles in Time Reshelled just to let people know.

Edited on by aidenlangan

aidenlangan

Stuffgamer1

Update (in case anybody cares)! I got re-interested in Demon's Souls and snagged a Deluxe Edition from Amazon. It should get here late next week.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

castlehominid99

I only need 2 more trophies until plat in burnout but I can't find where these last 2 events are

WolfRamHeart

@Stuffgamer1: Congratulations on finding a copy of the Demon's Souls: Deluxe Edition. That Deluxe edition has become quite rare and the strategy guide that it comes with will definitely come in handy. I haven't had too much time to play my copy just yet but what I have played of it is fantastic! I will definitely be playing it some more this weekend. Did you happen to see the Metacritic ratings for this game? It is receiving universal acclaim. Well, I do hope that you enjoy it and I look forward to playing with you online sometime.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

SilentJ

I think the following only applies to U.S. residents. Sony is giving away free codes to download the Little Big Planet Norse Mythology Pack. The first code it gave me didn't work so I tried to get another code but it kept giving me the same code over and over again. I tried again a couple days later and it gave me a different code that did work. Get your code here:

http://www.sonypictures.com/familyzone/partners/

PSN ID : MrPink78

SwerdMurd

11 days til Borderlands!

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

Slapshot

@Silent J.... sweet thanx dude.

@castle.... dude Im one trophy away and guess what its the freaking same one... meet 7 people in the stadium.

@Stuffy.... Demon Souls looks incredible but Im getting Uncharted 2 next week and wont have time for it. Maybe next year.

castlehominid99

Wow the NInja gaiden sigma trophies are really hard

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.