Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 301 to 320 of 609

castlehominid99

i didn't lie I by accidentally adde another post and deleted it

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

Adam

Two posts is better than four. At least we're making improvements.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

castlehominid99

i still only have 25 trophies lol

Slapshot

@castlehominid99.... NHL 10 is the best hockey game to date. Do NOT waste your money on the 2K series. They make awesome basketball games but not hockey games. I actually cancelled my preorder for it and got Batman. Ill pick it up in a few months cause money is a little tight at the moment with me changing jobs. I got plenty to play as it is anyways.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

I need to fix my blue ray drive so badly

castlehominid99

I don't think that I will get katamari or nhl ever, may get mini ninjas in a while but not now.

castlehominid99

can somebody help me get some fat princess achievements Like use other catapult to rescue princess. and arrow on shield with knight trophy

Adam

castlehominid99 wrote:

I need to fix my blue ray drive so badly

One.

castlehominid99 wrote:

I don't think that I will get katamari or nhl ever, may get mini ninjas in a while but not now.

Two.

castlehominid99 wrote:

can somebody help me get some fat princess achievements Like use other catapult to rescue princess. and arrow on shield with knight trophy

Three.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

three is less than 4 and they aren't one minute apart they are one hour, and 20 hours apart so basically two in a row

Adam

Double posting, a very basic and universal forum nicety, only requires two posts, and the time between is irrelevant, but whatever. I'm tired of trying.

Come on, friends,

odd69

@astlehominid
Yes you can just edit your message and add whatever you want to it, I do it all the time,like if i needed to add a word here or there.Don't be afraid it wont bite=) I think most of us here like this thread to stay decent, it's really the only one i like.
On the other hand you should make a another thread that way some of the avid PS3 gamers can post multiple posts and update daily. I'd join in on the discussion that's a given.Kinda like Gabegreens huge ass thread. But anyway this entirely too much information, and hurry up and get TMNT:reshelled. I'm tired of playing it by myself.=)

@adam did you ever get TMNT?

notice how it says edited by odd69 on the far right hand corner. i keep adding stuff with out posting another thread.it's a cool function.

======== =========================================>

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

castlehominid99

I will get TMNT either today or Friday. Did you get Battle Tanks yet

odd69

I need to add some points i have just enough for legacy of kain.

Adam

I didn't know TMNT was out on PS3. I've heard mixed reports from 360 players. Is it basically the same as the original? I don't know if I'll get it. If there's a demo I'll check it out this weekend.

Come on, friends,

castlehominid99

I need to get some points .Probably on Friday

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: There is a demo. I've downloaded it, but I haven't bothered to try it yet because I'm not sure if I can afford to download the full game if I DO like it. If enough N-Lifers do, I probably will anyway, though. You need to get your internet situation fixed! Having any success with that yet?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

There is no solution aside from paying for an additional connection, which is not worth the price. I have free access to the school network for my laptop, so I'm not about to pay $20 a month for the sole purpose of playing games online when half the weekends I'll be busy playing gigs and the other half I'll probably be visiting at home (where I can play online anyway). It's unfortunate but perhaps for the best. I'm neglecting enough school work as it is. One more distraction is not necessary.

Come on, friends,

odd69

It's better than the original. The guys who gave this a low score which is about everyone is confusing to me. I loved the original this remake is better than ever the controls are smooth it has EVERYTHING a old school gamer could want.

IF i was to score it it would be an 8.0 or 7.5 . Online co-op is awesome too the biggest feature i think. For 10$ it's a slice of delicious pizza. =)

Edited on by odd69

castlehominid99

Going to play mario and luigi and scribblenaughts for a while so I may not be online

castlehominid99

Just got Cross edge and Sonics ultimate genesis collection going to go for platinum in both along with arkham assylum, lbp, eye of judgement, burnout, and uncharted. NOt going to in warhawk. That would be impossible. I find the difficulty in battle tanks very challenging. Just beat campaign. NObody has done it without getting game over. Very difficult trophies in that game. So can anyone help me get trophies in fat princess.

EDIT: Made 443 dollars in store credit at gamestop and got sonic for 30 new, cross edge for 40 used, mario and luigi for 35, and scribblenaugths for 30. I saw Disgaea 3 for 40 but refrained from getting it because it is 30 on amazon. Going to get Burnout, TMNT, cuboid, Gunstar Heroes, shatter, and astro tripper on friday or tomorrow. Got some discounts at gamestop and now I still have 299.98 in instore credit there. Will be using it to get
nInja Gaiden SIgma 2
CAll of duty 4 2
madden NFL 10
uncharted 2
and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time
maybe I wont get Madden or ratchet or uncharted but I will definately be getting NGS2 and COD MW 2.

NOw did I really edit this

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.