Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 221 to 240 of 609

Knux

$3.00 to download a theme is a rip-off. I wish they give you the option not to see the sparkles in the background.
I don't know what Sony was on when they made this update, but it is no major update.
Also, if anybody on my PSN friends list wants to game-share, just let me know through an e-mail or a PSN message. I might not be able to game-share until either Saturday night or Monday night. I have tons of PS1 games, Bomberman Ultra, Wolfenstein 3D, Burnout Paradise, and possibly Marvel V.S. Capcom 2 soon.

Knux

castlehominid99

My account name is castlehominid99 and I don't play online much I will probably start playing online more when I get my slim since on my ps3 my blue ray disk drive broke so i can only play downloadable games and the only ones I have are ps1 classics echochrome. Will be getting fat princess though. I love castlecrashers but already have it on xbl so I dont know if i will get it
I have a ton of retail games
Warhawk online
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Little Big Planet onlin
Call of Duty 4 online
gta 4 online
Turok online
Club has online
Unreal Tournament 3 has online
metal Gear solid 4 online
Eye of judgement online
MLB 08 the show online
the simpsons game
Folklore
Motorstorm online
Ratchet and clank future
Lego star wars the complete saga
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted Drakes Fortune
and will be getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Valkyria profile, sonics ultimate genesis collection, Soul Calibur 4, Katamari Forever, and call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestige edition

Edited on by castlehominid99

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

castlehominid99

I will get my slim in october so can you add me to the list

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

SilentJ

@SuperSonic1990
You can turn off the sparkles anytime. Just go into your themes and select the classic theme.

Yes, $3 is ridiculous for a theme. I hope to see user created dynamic themes soon. I wonder how much they're going to charge for the premium avatars. Probably another $3.

PSN ID : MrPink78

SilentJ

I was going to try out the new Pain dynamic theme just for kicks but I decided to see what's it like before downloading it. It's just Jarvis lying on his bed sleeping. I can't believe I almost wasted my money on it.

@castlehominid99
I'm sure Adam will add you to the main PSN ID list the next time he signs on. I'll send you a friend request today.

Adam

Sorry, Castlehominid. I have you up there now. You just listed a bunch of retail games, though, and I didn't know which were online, so I listed the ones I knew about.

I really offered to maintain that list at a bad time because I don't have a lot of time to check this thread daily like I used to. I'll put up a notice that I won't be adding more to it for now, at least not regularly. If someone else wants to maintain it, he can start a new thread and copy it over.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Adam

Whoa, did anyone play this?

Looks like Tanks from Wii Play, not just the game play but the bullets, tanks, and tracks. Except this has four-player battle mode on and offline in addition to the campaign mode, and fifty maps. Ever since I played Wii Play I thought to myself Nintendo ought to, but would never, make a fleshed out sequel to Tanks -- but I had no idea Gameloft would.

I can't wait to download this when I go home Sunday and Monday for Labor Day. This and Contra Rebirth is going to make for one heck of a lot of video gaming next week!

Come on, friends,

SilentJ

@Adam
I've been wanting to try it out. It was released on the PlayStation Store in Europe last week but it was just released in the U.S. yesterday. It reminds me of an old Atari 2600 game I used to play as a kid called Combat.

Adam

I used to play Armor Battle on Intellivision, which was pretty similar to the tank mode of Combat. Combat is still one of the best multi-player games there is, and this looks to kick it up a notch. If you get it over the weekend, I'll probably be playing it a bit Sunday online while I can. Monday will be Labor and Contra Day, though.

Come on, friends,

aidenlangan

Would anyone who has LBP please heart me and my levels. I only have 4 trophies to get including Feel The Love and Create.
@Adam I also have Motorstorm, Soul Calibur 4 and GTA 4.

Edited on by aidenlangan

aidenlangan

clicketyclick

Thanks for the recommendations, SilentJ! I'll have to think up a PSN ID before I can download demos.

Who else is playing Batman? Did you get the E.Nigma interview with the "what goes on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three in the evening" riddle? I was drinking something while listening to that and nearly choked and died.

Now Playing: Bioshock

SilentJ

@Adam
I downloaded Battle Tanks earlier today and I'm glad I did. I haven't played online yet but it's a lot of fun. I'll send you a friend request in case you happen to play on Sunday.

@aidenlangan
Some of your LBP levels were pretty hard. I hearted you and all of your levels so I hope that gets you closer to the platinum trophy.

@clicketyclick
Think up a good PSN ID since you can't change it once you create it.

Edited on by SilentJ

AlexSays

Oh I think I might buy Battle Tanks.

I loved that tanks game on Wii Play and that was as simple as can be.

AlexSays

aidenlangan

@SilentJ Sorry I know they're hard but when you play Mega Man 9 and R-Type you just prefer harder to easier. Maybe that's just me though.

aidenlangan

Chatham

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

$3.00 to download a theme is a rip-off. I wish they give you the option not to see the sparkles in the background.
I don't know what Sony was on when they made this update, but it is no major update.
Also, if anybody on my PSN friends list wants to game-share, just let me know through an e-mail or a PSN message. I might not be able to game-share until either Saturday night or Monday night. I have tons of PS1 games, Bomberman Ultra, Wolfenstein 3D, Burnout Paradise, and possibly Marvel V.S. Capcom 2 soon.

You don't have Burnout or MvC2 or Namco to gameshare with others. You downloaded them off of my account.

And seriously, don't just invite anyone to have access to your PSN account unless you have made a seperate account just for purchases.

Edited on by Chatham

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

odd69

I wouldn't gameshare with my own mother.How can you trust a total stranger that much??

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Knux

I meant for people that are on my friends list that I really trust. I also didn't know that Chatham, my bad.

Knux

Adam

I don't mean to be Mr. Party Pooper, but I haven't looked into this game sharing thing... It seems questionable in its legality. I can only assume that the intention of Sony's policy wasn't for people to get free games off of others' accounts but so that you could share with family if you have multiple PS3s, to share with a PSP, and as a fail-safe in case something happens to your PS3 and you need a new one. I bring it up not to question your own ethics but because a) I'm curious, and b) if it is not in fact legal, I don't think N-Life would want to be host to these activities.

Again, I'm asking this from a curiosity standpoint because I don't actually know the answer, not to try to put the kabosh on your game sharing fun. If it actually was Sony's intent for this to be done, that would be awesome news for me, so I'm quite curious.

Come on, friends,

odd69

@SuperSonic1990 i wasn't directing that specifically at you =) just In general, but even if i trusted someone how do i know they wouldn't charge my account one day? I'm just paranoid i guess.But you can do it if you want but take our words for it be very careful .

@Chatham You can gameshare with another account? I have a japan account but, still could someone have access to my wallet??

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.