Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 201 to 220 of 609

odd69

@WolfRamHeart dude when are we going to play Fat princess???

@adam dude when are you going to get internet??

@aidenlangan i need to send you a request

@SilentJ let me know what you think about those bioshock add ons. i might get them if you recommend it.

Edited on by odd69

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Adam

I ordered a USB device that creates a network from a computer that's online. Hopefully that connection will be decent enough for my consoles, though I've read conflicted reviews. As far as I can tell, there is no way for the PS3 or Wii to connect to a network that requires authentication, so that's my only option right now short of shelling up $20-30 a month just for a handful of online games, which is definitely not worth it.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

odd69

Yes i agree. I actually see you guys online more than any other on my friendslist lol.

@Swerdmerd
Will you be getting those crash commando addons? expect to see me on more often.

WolfRamHeart

@odd69: I'll try and get online tonight so we can play some Fat Princess. I still haven't tried it out online yet but I can't wait to try it!

WolfRamHeart

odd69

@WolfRamHeart i usually get on around 10:30pm central time and play the ps3 until 4:00am. I love playing against bots, don't know why. It's more relaxing and you can get some practice. I actually can count the games i've played online ,but still enjoy offline games. Fat princess was a great investment.

a note to all new users and old, If you are online don't hesitate to send me a msg or invite me to a game you are playing. I have a decent collection and will always jump on.
here is my collection of online games

Killzone 2
sacred 2 fallen angel
the orangebox
far cry 2
untold legends:dark kingdoms
call of duty world at war
resistance 2
warhawk
unreal tournament
mercenaries 2
saints row 2
grand theft auto 4

fat princess
crash commando
bionic
noby noby boy

Edited on by odd69

SilentJ

@WolfRamHeart
I was hoping they would include the God of War 1 & 2 collection with the God of War 3 Collector's Edition but this is still great news! Thanks a lot for the link!

@odd69
I'll definitely let you know what I think of the Bioshock add ons once I try them out.

PSN ID : MrPink78

SilentJ

The PS3 Slim is available today & the firmware 3.00 update is finally here! I love Nintendo but it's a great day for Sony fans!

odd69

Omg after i updated to 3.0, i decided to go check out the forums to hear what the ps3 community has been up to and boy that was a mistake. I have never seen so many trolls, hatred and just plain flat out dipsh*ts in my entire life. I really hate to use Nintendo life forums as a way to talk ps3, but the ps3 forums is entirely too difficult to feel apart of.

Edited on by odd69

WolfRamHeart

Hey there odd69! I haven't gotten the chance to jump onto my PS3 today but I am really excited about the firmware 3.0 update! I can't wait to check it out! I don't know what you experienced on those other forums but I think I'll just take your word for it and stay away from them. Let us know what you think about the 3.0 update.

WolfRamHeart

odd69

From the looks of it fanboys are complaining about the font being too big, and the gray box that your user name is in now is too ugly. I really dont care about the font being to big. oh yea we got sparkles too. the new dynamic custom themes and avatars is probably the best feature.

Edited on by odd69

WolfRamHeart

@odd69: Well, unfortunately people always manage to find something to complain about. Don't let them get to you. I am interested to see what they have done with the premium avatars and themes. Did they add that too?

WolfRamHeart

odd69

@WolfRamHeart Yes but we will have to wait till next Thursday (or whenever PAL releases their stuff) to purchase any. No new avatars were updated yet either, I'm guessing next Thursday as well.

clicketyclick

Ya, odd69, I like the sparkles and the What's New feature of 3.0.

Oh that's right. I got a PS3 slim.

Can anyone recommend good games for getting used to dual analog controls? As in, games that don't demand quick, high precision in aiming. For example, I've got Batman cuz it doesn't use guns in combat and Ratchet & Clank FToD because the guns spray bullets in multiple directions and it's easy.

Now Playing: Bioshock

SilentJ

@clicketyclick
Congrats on getting a PS3 Slim! One of my first PS3 games was GTA4. It has auto aim so you shouldn't have a problem taking down the bad guys. Super Stardust HD is a PSN game that makes excellent use of the dual analog controls. You should try the demo.

AlexSays

Oh my lawd 3.00 has ruined Uncharted.

Sony, FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!

AlexSays

Slapshot

@AlexSays... yeah I heard about that one too. You know that will be fixed VERY soon.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

odd69

What happend to Uncharted? Indulge me.

Stuffgamer1

odd69 wrote:

From the looks of it fanboys are complaining about the font being too big, and the gray box that your user name is in now is too ugly. I really dont care about the font being to big. oh yea we got sparkles too. the new dynamic custom themes and avatars is probably the best feature.

I'm far from being a Sony fanboy, but I agree that those grey boxes are hideous. The big font was surprising when I updated, but it didn't take long to get used to. I'm sure it'd be a MUCH bigger problem on a massive wall-mounted TV than my 26 incher, though.

I don't appreciate every single dynamic theme being $3 to download. I can understand that they cost money to make and whatever, but THREE BUCKS? No, thanks! I also have to agree with those who complain about the background blurring during some us of the XMB. It's REALLY hard on the eyes. Overall, I'd say 3.00 really is a downgrade.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.