Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 161 to 180 of 609

Slapshot

@Adam.... Oh snap. I cant wait til Thurs. Hopefully you will get some online pretty quickly. Smash Cars is exactly my type of game so Ill be playin this one for awhile. As for Astro Tripper. $5 bucks and quite a bit of fun. You can play your own music wich is really nice and like I said earlier the way the trophies are implemented is really cool. Instead of you get a trophy for beatin the level you get them for special ways of beatin the bosses or enemies in the levels and some are pretty dang hard too. As for mediocre reviews..... well to me they usually end up in my permanent game collection really quickly

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Dezner

Hey guys, I finally set up my PSN ID last night/this morning out of boredom. >_> PSN ID: OrangeGouf

I'll have a PSP by the end of the month and hopefully a PS3 by Christmas, so I know I'm a little early in announcing my possible availability for online game playing....but yeah I just figured the sooner the better, plus I'm jealous of everyone posting in this topic having fun and keeping up to date with modern video games

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Adam

Yay for Dez! Prepare to be added even though I won't be able to play anything with for months. Unless I get a PSP Go, which is sort of doubtful at the moment, but I said the same for DSi.

@ Slappybag
I got Astrotripper. I only played the first level briefly, but while it's not the most amazing game ever, it's worth the six bucks, surely. Having your own soundtrack certainly does help, too. Fun little game.

I also picked up King of Fighters 99, a PSOne Classic that's pretty good.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Slapshot

@Adam.... Yeah its not the best game ever but Im have alot of fun with it. The later levels get really fun. Oh pay attention to you weapons leveling up cause it helps big time. I would recommend starting the levels off on easy to get the hang of it or you will be running off the stages a LOT Aye did you do the Slappybag or did a mod finally get me? I like it.

@Dez..... good deal. Hope to see you on pretty quickly.

Adam

I just typed it. It can only be blamed on the forum software if it's an actual quote, which are done automatically unless you manually edit them afterwards. Saying "@someone" is not scripted, except that it automatically bolds if don't put a space between the @ sign and name. I thought you'd like it.

Come on, friends,

Slapshot

LOL...

SilentJ

Today is awesome! I just flipped through the Best Buy Sunday ad and saw that Uncharted : Drake's Fortune has finally dropped in price. Gonna have to go pick that up soon.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Slapshot

@SilentJ.... If you havent played it then definately go and pick it up. Have you posted you PSN ID yet?

Slapshot

Guys, head over to Playstation.com and check out the new trophy system update. Its really cool for those of us who like to keep up with our trophy whoring obsessions

Adam

I should have done this a long time ago, but I kept hoping it wouldn't be necessary; however, after inviting Hayato150 to kick my butt in Marvel Vs. Capcom (I think my problem is I keep trying to play it like Street Fighter) and quickly realizing I had no idea who he was, I decided we needed an up-to-date PSN ID list, which I've edited into the original post of this thread.

If your name is not on there or something is spelled wrong, let me know. Also, if you want to list online games you play most, I can add that next to your name to make it easier for people to find friends to play certain games with. Obviously for games like Fat Princess you don't really need help finding people to play, but I for instance don't know anyone who still plays 1942.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

SilentJ

I haven't posted my PSN ID yet so here it is: MrPink78
I'm currently playing Bioshock which has no online play but I do have a lot of other games. Feel free to add me anytime.

PSN ID : MrPink78

odd69

@SilentJ
Bioshock was awesome can't wait till 2 comes out.Did you happen to download those Bioshock add- on's on the PS store??

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

Bioshock is freakin insane. I loved that game. I play lots of games and get sidetracked ALOT but I played straight thru that one. I got the new Bioshock 2 Theme yesterday on PSN just to maybe help the time pass to kick some Big Sister Butt.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Hello there. I don't have an Playstation 3, but I do plan on getting one by Christmas. I hope to be able to properly discuss Playstation 3 with you guys here.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

WolfRamHeart

@SuperSmashBros.Fan1999: I'm glad to hear that you are getting a PS3. I will gladly add your PSN ID to my friends list when you finally get it.

WolfRamHeart

Slapshot

Ill second that one WolfRamHeart Good to hear it SuperSonic.

Anyone gotten Smash Cars yet?

odd69

I decided to pass on smash cars.I'm still stuck on Battlefield and Fat princess. Hell I'm not even playing the Punisher and i just downloaded it . My advise is to leave that one alone though it's horrible. I'm waiting for Re-Shelled to be released on the Psn. Unless Trine comes before.

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

WolfRamHeart

I got Marvel vs. Capcom 2 but I'm still waiting to get Fat Princess. I need to get a points card but every store in my area is sold out of them for some reason. Unfortunately, paying with a credit card is not an option for me right now so I just have to wait. Smash Cars looks fun too; I may get it eventually.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.