Forums

Topic: Castlehominid99's Personal Diary

Posts 141 to 160 of 609

Bones00

Just for the record, I own a lot if not all of the online titles you guys have been talking about including Fat Princess, SSF2THDR, Crash Commando and Wipeout HD. If you haven't already and would like to add another fellow PS3 user, add Bones00 (same PSN ID as here)

3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964.
Twitter, PSN, Steam, Game Center IDs: Bones00

Twitter:

Soliloquy

Swerd_Murd wrote:

Wasn't I the one always pushing Crash Commando!? All of a sudden the world is playing it without me!?

If you have Crash, please add me to thy list. I love that game. Swerd_Murd's the name.

I will add you later! Looking forward to playing some Crash Commando!

To Bones00: I will also add you! Good to see someone else has WipEout HD!

Edited on by Soliloquy

Can't Wait for Gran Turismo 5, NSMB Wii, Demon's Souls, Ratchet and Clank ACIT, and Uncharted 2!

And that's just 2009...

Slapshot

@Soliloquy.... I got my eyes on WipEout HD now that the DLC is out. Im really considering it. Im thinkin it might get a temp. sale price soon and Ill buy it.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@slapshot82: I hate to burst your bubble, but it just WAS on sale a couple weeks ago, right alongside PixelJunk Eden, Crash Commando, Savage Moon, and so on! It was only $5 off anyway, so I'd say if you're interested, just go ahead and get it. It's almost definitely not going to get any cheaper than it is now anytime soon.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

stubag

Hi folks,

I am also a prod PS3 owner. Please feel free to add me, my ID is FlorinaKir. I have Wipeout HD and plan on get Fat Princess shortly.

[url=http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=florinakir][/url]

y2josh

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but Amazon messed up and let some info slip. Little Big Planet game of the year edition is coming sometime soon for 50 dollars and was said to have 30 dollars worth of DLC already on the disc.

my source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3175500

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Adam

The Metal Gear Solid DLC for LBP was pretty nice, but it annoyed me that I couldn't search for user levels based on which ones used the expansion. The Game of the Year edition sounds like a good deal though.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Stuffgamer1

I wish they'd make more DLC similar to the MGS pack, complete with new professional levels (more than just the one random fear pack or whatever it was) and maybe even more Trophies! I don't see any reason they can't do that...maybe with Uncharted, Ratchet, or some other Sony-exclusive series? All these costume/sticker packs are getting old, IMO.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

Smash Cars comes out next Thursday. It's the first I've heard of it, actually, but it looks good. The trailer screams Excite Truck rip-off, but Excite Truck rules, so I don't mind.

I like the smaller RC cars. I didn't like how if you played split-screen in Excite Truck your truck blocked most of your view.

The environments seem much more interesting -- not like that's an accomplishment. At the price of a download and with online, seems like a good deal... at least until Mod Nation Racers comes out.

Come on, friends,

WolfRamHeart

Is anyone here getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2? I pre-ordered my copy at GameStop but it still hasn't come in yet.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Adam

I'll be downloading it as soon as the store updates. Warning: I'm even worse at this game than Street Fighter. The tag team thing doesn't let me rely on using Zangief the whole time. Guess I'll have to learn one of these silly super heroes.

Come on, friends,

WolfRamHeart

Ricardo91 wrote:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Is anyone here getting Marvel vs. Capcom 2? I pre-ordered my copy at GameStop but it still hasn't come in yet.

Isn't that a PSN game? How do you reserve that?

GameStop is selling a voucher for the game like the way Patapon 2 was sold at retail but this version comes with some extra stuff and it is still the same price.

Adam, I'm not very good at this game either so I'm going to have to practice a bit before I decide to take you on!

WolfRamHeart

Adam

What extra stuff??? Tell me before I go do something I'll regret!

Come on, friends,

WolfRamHeart

weirdadam wrote:

What extra stuff??? Tell me before I go do something I'll regret!

Adam, the game voucher comes in a case like any other PS3 game and includes an 8-page color manual, a one month subscription to Marvel Digital Comics as well as 2000 Capcom-Unity points. I don't know if you think this is worth it but since it is free and I already paid for my copy, I'll definitely be getting it.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Adam

Ah, if it doesn't affect the game itself, I'm unswayed. Good, already downloaded it anyway.

Come on, friends,

WolfRamHeart

@Adam: Let me know how you like Marvel vs Capcom 2. I think mine comes in tomorrow so I have to wait for it. I'm going to try and pick up a points card for Fat Princess and Shatter as well.

WolfRamHeart

odd69

Eh, Im going to pass on Marvel vs Capcom 2. I'm sold on Capcom vs Tatsunoko though

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

Slapshot

I downloaded Astro Tripper yesterday and its really fun and really cheap as well. The trophies are really hard to get and that is cool with me as it gets you to defeat bosses and enemies in certain ways wich is challenging. I simply CANT WAIT til Thrusday now to get home and download Smash Cars. I love these types of games. Anyone know if its got online?

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Adam

Smash Cars has 6-player online. Local multi-player not mentioned as far as I've noticed. I'm upset that it's coming out Thursday, the day I move. I don't know if I'll have internet connection that day or for awhile afterwards. Fun, fun...

I've been on the fence about Astro Trippers for a long while now. I think I'll take the plunge now. It looks to fun, mediocre reviews be damned.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.