Showing 141 to 151 of 151
141. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:47 BST
I've heard that all Sonic games pre-Colors and post-Heroes are terrible. True?
Anime watching: Soul Eater, One Piece, Kill la Kill, Diamond no Ace, and Samurai Flamenco.
"Hey, when does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No! When he suffers a disease? No! When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!" - Doctor Hiruluk
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654
142. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:52 BST
@Rocko52 Not entirely. Apart from 06, you can get a kick out of most of 'em depending on the type of person you are. That said, the portable ones were always good
NL RPG Season 2
Elizabeth (SSC Short)
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
I've always wondered if a tree felt itself grow.
3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital
143. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:53 BST
Like Rush and Advance, right?
144. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:54 BST
@Rocko52 Battle too!
145. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:55 BST
Battle? For PSP? That was good?
146. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:56 BST
@Rocko52 You're thinking of Rivals. I meant Battle for GBA.
147. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:56 BST
Oh you meant that brawler, sorry been a bit since I looked it up.
148. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:57 BST
@Rocko52 Yeah, that one
149. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:57 BST
Er, fighting game, not brawler. Didn't it have 2D sprites in 3D arenas?
150. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:58 BST
151. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 01:59 BST
The name of this Trigun track (listening to a playlist right now) reminded me of your new profile name. (WHy'd ya get rid of Ark_Sin?)
Edited on Mon 10th June, 2013 @ 02:00 by Rocko52