Topic: Pros and Cons of Xbox 360

Showing 21 to 40 of 53

Fatal error: Call to a member function getForumSignature() on a non-object in /var/www/dgp-live/themes/base/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 63
AuthorMessage
M00se

M00se

21. Posted:

buffalobob wrote:

Pros:
*Great XBLA library (Castlevania SOTN, Doom, KOF 98, etc.)
*Resident Evil 5
*Street Fighter 4
Cons
*Pay for online - Many told me that it was superb but I realized that it wasn't that different from the online one on Wii...so 20 bucks for something that should be free? I don't think so
*Most of the retail games are very boring (GTA, infamous, Borderlands, Gears or war...ok that one not much)
*There's a possibilty that SF4 and RE5 will appear on Wii

Honestly, I do love the XBLA retro offers. I may buy one just for that.

infamous is ps3 only! i think you mean prototype

Edited on by M00se

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage
M00se

M00se

22. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

The CPU architectures are quite different, so that's something hard to classify... on the other hand, GPU architectures are more alike, and is easy to see that the Xbox 360 GPU is much more powerful.

Going by my own experience, PSN is only slightly better than Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for the Wii, but far more laggy than NWFC on DS/DSi, and is the one with the slowest download times.

To play on Xbox LIVE you have to pay for the Gold membership ($40 or cheaper a year, depending on where you buy the subscription), but really, you get what you pay for... none of the other online experiences is as complete and feature-packed as Xbox LIVE, and none is as reliable.

If online console gaming is what you want, there's no better option than Xbox 360 (the MW2 PS3 fiasco proves this point lol)

BS! psn is very lag free! i have one with a cheap router, all the way across from my home, 50%connection and play uncharted 2(no dedicated servers) and play just fine with NO LAG AT ALL!

Edited on by M00se

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage

23. Posted:

BB+Thrilla wrote:

buffalobob wrote:

Pros:
*Great XBLA library (Castlevania SOTN, Doom, KOF 98, etc.)
*Resident Evil 5
*Street Fighter 4
Cons
*Pay for online - Many told me that it was superb but I realized that it wasn't that different from the online one on Wii...so 20 bucks for something that should be free? I don't think so
*Most of the retail games are very boring (GTA, infamous, Borderlands, Gears or war...ok that one not much)
*There's a possibilty that SF4 and RE5 will appear on Wii

Honestly, I do love the XBLA retro offers. I may buy one just for that.

infamous is ps3 only! i think you mean prototype

Oh right..o_O