Forums

Topic: Problem with 360

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Lately, my 360 hasn't been providing visuals unless I really fiddle with the thing. I've tried plugging it in again and again, wiggling the thing, and lately it hasn't worked. Any tips?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Beat it with a baseball bat!

y2josh

Are you using an HDMI cable? If so you may want to turn your TV off and then back on while it is on the correct channel. If it is not that the cord may have a broken prong inside, or maybe your 360 has a broken prong in the HDMI port. If it is not an HDMI cord, I have no clue.

y2josh

kevohki

It's either the cable or a broken prong in the 360 port. If you have another console, try hooking it up to the same port on the TV to rule out a problem with the TV or borrow a friends cable and see if the problem is fixed when using that cable, therefore proving your problem is your cable and nothing else (unless you red ring 10 minutes after the video problem is fixed, hehe).

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

Ravage

What are you fiddling with in the first place?

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

y2josh

Mine done the same thing to me StarFox and all I had to do was turn my TV off and back on while I was on the right channel and the my 360 was on.

Just adding to my statement above. Should have edited I guess.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

It's the red/white/yellow thing.

I don't have HDMI. It's the core system.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

OK, turns out the cord was bent right before where it plugs into the 360. That's why I wasn't getting video.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.