Forums

Topic: PlayStation Store Preview – August, 10, 2010

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Kenji510

Qore – August 2010 Issue (Exclusive Early Access to TerRover)
Qore is a highly interactive, monthly lifestyle gaming program covering the world inside PlayStation. Available as a single issue download or an annual subscription. Qore is included in PlayStation Plus subscriptions.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
The game, based on the graphic novels of the same name is set to release just in time to coincide with the movie’s blockbuster release. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World is a side-scrolling beat-em-up that has one of four characters fighting through levels with the goal of defeating Ramona’s seven evil exes (as in ex-boyfriends). Along the way you can expect plenty of action and video game nostalgia. More information >>

Mafia II Demo
Mafia II, the sandbox styled action-shooter based on the organized crime syndicate is about ready to make its long awaited debut. Test out what it’s like to be a “made” man with the Mafia II demo. More information >>

Red Dead Redemption DLC – Legends and Killers Pack
Red Dead Redemption’s Legends and Killers Pack will feature an additional nine multiplayer maps, eight multiplayer characters and a new weapon, the Tomahawk. More information >>

Crash Team Racing (PSOne Classic)
Crash Team Racing, developed by Naughty Dog, was the first racing spin-off of the Crash Bandicoot series. The game features standard kart racing you know and love with a extra twist of mayhem. More information >>

Pixeljunk Racers 2nd Lap (early access for PlayStation Plus subscribers only)
Pixeljunk Racers 2nd Lap adds trophies and an all new Ghost Mode to the very first of game in the Pixeljunk series, developed by Q-Games.

miniS (PSP and PS3)

Guitar Hero 5 DLC – Sum 41 Track Pack
“Fat Lip”
“In Too Deep”
“Still Waiting”

Rock Band DLC – Ministry Track Pack
“Stigmata”
“Thieves”
“Jesus Built My Hotrod”

Rumored Content
Dragon Age: Origins DLC – Golems of Amgarra
Madden NFL 11 DLC
Blacklight Tango Down

Coming Soon
Shank [August 24]
Mega Man Universe
Journey
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
Might & Magic: Clash of the Heroes
Castle Crashers
Dead Nation
Under Siege

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Slapshot

CTR FTW

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@WaltzElf: Having played both, I must disagree. But whichever way you or I personally believe, the fact remains that CTR is quite popular and many Americans will be happy to have it, especially since Europe's had it for two years.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

WolfRamHeart

I'm just waiting for the PSN store to update so I can download my copy of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.

WolfRamHeart

SilentJ

'bout time we get CTR! I really wanted it after watching Sean's videos on YouTube.

PSN ID : MrPink78

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.