Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 2,134

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Are you into games like Dragon’s Dogma, and if so do you own the game?

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

@JaxonH I've never played DD before, although it's absolutely a game that has been on my to-buy list for a while now.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JaxonH

@Ralizah
You want a Steam key? I accidentally bought the game on a Humble Bundle sale forgetting I already own it.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ralizah

@JaxonH Sure, if you're offering.

When was DD in a humble bundle? I don't remember that.
Terrific site, though, even after the IGN acquisition. Several months back I was able to obtain the Spyro and Crash collections on there, along with some CoD game, for $15 in one of the Humble Monthly selections.

Edited on by Ralizah

JaxonH

@Ralizah
It wasnt, it was just on sale for cheap on their storefront. That or GMG, cant remember.

Do you have an email I can send it to?

edit
It was Fanatical

Edited on by JaxonH

Ralizah

@JaxonH Thanks! Got it. Very generous of you.

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Np. A super duh moment for me lol. Of course I already owned on PC. I played on the Win 2. Realized the moment I clicked purchase

Let me know how you like it though. It's like a mixture of Monster Hunter and Dark Souls. Map some gyro for the spell aiming and you'll be in top form. Though personally, I find sword combat far more engaging. The spells are crazy wicked though. Like a tornado swallowing the world everytime you attack an enemy.

Ralizah

@JaxonH It's installing now. Any general tips when it comes to the gameplay? I know you apparently have CPU-controlled pawns who help you in combat.

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Um, just practice learning to hit and run, like MH. Mount monsters when possible. Stick around the first town and explore, do sidequests, etc. Theres some awesome weaponry and valuables that can set you for half the game if you dont rush out of the first area. Think Gaijin Hunter has a video on YT about how to get it if you're interested.

Fastback

Is anyone here who happy with the singleplayer of Сall of Duty Modern Warfare ? If you are a fan of battlefield-type games, I strongly recommend that you try playing this. Play singleplayer better not worth it. But the multiplayer in this game is excellent. I seriously started thinking about getting into the top players. I watch my statistics here. This helps me understand that I am halfway to the goal.

Edited on by Fastback

Fastback

JaxonH

Couldn’t tell you.

It’s not on STEAM, and I have a “no Steam, no buy” policy due to Controller config support, refund policy and consolidation to a single launcher.

Ralizah

@JaxonH @DarthNocturnal Yep. You can add non-Steam games to Steam and customize Gamepad controls on there. Well, I'm not sure about games tied to other launchers, but stuff from sites like GOG are fine to play on Steam.

Of course, you don't get access to the refund policy and achievements that way.

JaxonH

Ralizah wrote:

@JaxonH @DarthNocturnal Yep. You can add non-Steam games to Steam and customize Gamepad controls on there. Well, I'm not sure about games tied to other launchers, but stuff from sites like GOG are fine to play on Steam.

Of course, you don't get access to the refund policy and achievements that way.

Of course you can add them. But

1 Time consuming to find custom artwork in right dimensions for the games
2 configs for imported versions are separate from official versions, with limited offerings from the community for non-steam games, since most don’t play on Steam and aren’t making configs
3 refund policy is not in effect
4 launchers within launchers

Sisilly_G

I added a DOS game (that runs via DOSBox) to Steam and couldn't get it to play via the Switch Pro Controller (I even had the buttons mapped manually). I'm not sure what I was doing wrong.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Grumblevolcano

All Half-Life games are free on Steam until April 1st, this is probably to help expand the potential audience for the VR game like Microsoft did with Crackdown.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Dezzy

Everyone who hasn't played Half-life 2 needs to get that sorted given that it's free. Easily one of the best games ever made.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Xyphon22

Am I missing something? I went on Steam after seeing the post from @Grumblevolcano and again just now after @Dezzy but the only Half-Life things free on there are some weird fan projects and soundtracks. I don't think I would play them anyway as I played one back in the day (don't remember which one) and didn't really care for it, but I might still like to try.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Dezzy

@Xyphon22

Untitled

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic