Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 781 to 800 of 2,134

6ch6ris6

CanisWolfred wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

RAGE is off steam. you can look at the game's shop entry but not buy it. maybe we will see a remake?

Glad I got it when I did, then.

i wish i'd got it before it got taken down now

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

I will probably buy a new pc in a few weeks when my summer semester is finished. what do you think of these specs?

Ryzen 5 2600X
2x8GB RAM DDR4 (3000mhz)
KFA GTX 1060 OC 6GB
ASRock B350M Pro Motherboard
400W BeQuiet PurePower10

all built for 1059€

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

skywake

@6ch6ris6
400W seems a bit low. You'll probably be alright but with that spec you'd be better off going for something more around 550W. Also personally I try to stick to larger brands like ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte. Other than that? Without knowing what you're going to be playing on it and at what resolution it's impossible to comment.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

6ch6ris6

@skywake yeah i might go for 500W.
i want 1080p 60fps gaming and video editing for 1080p 30fps

i currently have an entry gaming pc i bought like 4 years ago.
amd fx 4300 quad core 3,8ghz
2x8gb ddr3 ram (upgraded from only 8gb so i could run just cause 3)
gtx 750 2gb vram

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

skywake

@6ch6ris6
If you're only going to be gaming at 1080p save a bit of money on the GPU and get a 1050Ti/RX570. The 6GB 1060 is a decent value card but only if you're going to be doing 1440p and maybe a bit of 4K gaming. Use the money saved either on a higher end CPU, more RAM, larger/faster SSD... or pocket it.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

TuVictus

Kinda shot in the dark here, but any Destiny 2 PC players? Just started it up and was wondering if there was a small group on the site here

TuVictus

6ch6ris6

i just bought wreckfest

holy moly this game is fun. i just did a challenge where you drive a small 3 wheeled car on an oval track with 23 opponents who all drive SCHOOL BUSSES. that made a simple race become a fascinating and hilarious survival challenge. i managed to get survive on 4th place after like 20 tries. super fun.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Anti-Matter

@subpopz
Just curious.
Is it possible to play Steam games on Android tablet + Offline (No Wifi signal) ?
Can i back up purchased Steam games into Physical media (DVD / BluRay) ?

Anti-Matter

Shellcore

@6ch6ris6 Wish I had a PC capable of playing this. Been waiting on the console release. From your post, I guess I can look forward to this!

darkfenrir

Bought and played Subsurface Circular on Steam instead and damn, that was a very good narrative going on!

I'm excited for Quarantine Circular that I also bought now

(Then can go to What Remains of Edith Finch)

darkfenrir

6ch6ris6

@Anti-Matter
1 well you can stream from pc to android. not sure if you need an internet connection though
2 no. you actually need to be logged into steam to play them. you can use offline mode but i think only for a few days or so and then they want you to login again

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

darkfenrir

@Anti-Matter Maybe you'll be better off looking at GOG? Those are the ones you can back up without worry to ever need to connect to internet again iirc.

Not all games are at GOG though.

darkfenrir

darkfenrir

@Anti-Matter https://www.gog.com

That's their website, and like what DarthNocturnal said, no DRM pretty much. One of the best way to get games to be honest (just I don't know where to get GoG's vouchers grumble)

darkfenrir

balance

I am looking for great mmo to play +/-8h day for holidays, anybody? I hear about Blade and Soul also with buy bns gold https://www.sellersandfriends.com/blade-and-soul/na/gold I think it helps me to very fast start and get pleasure of gaming at the top level with very good gear and weapons. Now is very hard to enjoy games because of all f2p model are promoting players who pay on an unprecedented scale. It kills rivalries.

Edited on by balance

balance

6ch6ris6

@balance mmo? rpg? fps? what genre?

i think The Elder Scrolls Online is pretty cool. and you can comfortably play it with a controller because it was designed to work with xbox one controller etc.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

LuckyLand

They are making a standalone game of The forgotten city!

This is one of the best adventures I have ever played, I strongly recommend it!

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Buizel

Me, half-way through Shenmue on the Dreamcast, but seeing that Shenmue HD is available for pre-order on Steam:

Untitled

At least 2'8".

6ch6ris6

i bought a new pc. it should be delivered next week i think

ryzen 5 2600
2x8gb RAM at 3000mhz
gtx 1060 6GB
ssd 120 GB for windows and things like video editing programs
1tb hdd

CAN'T WAIT !!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz