Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 701 to 720 of 2,134

CanisWolfred

Jotun? I got that for the Wii U. Sundred looks horrifying, though...which is probably intentional, but I'm still skipping it. At the very least, I want the scary things to be hard to see so they don't haunt my nightmares, thank you very much. Hence why I'm looking forward to Eitr, another Norse-influenced, tough-as-nails game, this time an Isometric Action-RPG. The combat looks cool, I love the song featured in the trailer, and the pixel-look means that nothing in it will make me pee my pants when I'm thinking about years later as an old man.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Freelance

I've been on a digital board game kick lately. I like that more and more of these are coming out, as I'd never be able to play these games on the actual board game with friends.

So far I have Witcher Adventure Game, Steam: Rails to Riches, Ticket to Ride, Sentinels of The Multiverse, Talisman (got this last week), and Lux Alliance (got it just this evening). The latter isn't actually a digital recreation of a board game, but it's heavily based on several real board games.

Talisman is the only one that I didn't buy on Steam. I got it in the PSN sale last week.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Xyphon22

I got Jotun and some other game I can't remember from GoG and am having trouble downloading it. Is there something I am missing to get games from that site to play? I wish I would have known before that it was free on Steam, too.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Wichtel

Xyphon22 wrote:

I got Jotun and some other game I can't remember from GoG and am having trouble downloading it. Is there something I am missing to get games from that site to play? I wish I would have known before that it was free on Steam, too.

What's your problem exactly ?
If you are logged in, go to games under your profile, then click on the game. There you can download an installer to you computer and then use it to install the game.
Or you can download gog galaxy, which is a client for the store. There you can install the game from your library.

Edited on by Wichtel

Wichtel

6ch6ris6

shaneoh wrote:

Shadow Warrior Special Edition (the newer game, not the classic) is available for free on the Humble Bundle store for the next 24 hours. Requires steam to redeem.

haha nice. thank you. it has been on my wishlist for a few months.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Eel

I had seen Dream Daddy mentioned here and there around the Internet, but I had absolutely no idea it was apparently made by the Game Grumps.

Since when are they a game studio.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Xyphon22

@Wichtel Whenever I tried to install it, it said it couldn't find some file it needed. But the Gog Galaxy thing appears to have worked, so thanks.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Wichtel

Xyphon22 wrote:

@Wichtel Whenever I tried to install it, it said it couldn't find some file it needed. But the Gog Galaxy thing appears to have worked, so thanks.

Good to hear. Have fun!

Wichtel

6ch6ris6

can anybody recommend me a racing game that has some sort of rpg-like upgrading system? maybe an mmo?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

link3710

@6ch6ris6 The Crew comes to mind, since cash functions similar to EXP in an RPG I suppose, and it has MMO like qualities.

link3710

Jhena

Its a little bit old news but steamworld dig is avaible for free at origin. I can really recommend that game. Even more so for free^^. Also the star wars battlefront season pass is avaible for free. At least yesterday it was.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Marakuto

Just so you know, the Deluxe Edition of Outlast is being given away on Humble Bundle here for free temporarily.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

RancidVomit86

Been playing Depth since it was on sale for only $5 recently and it is one of the most intense games I have ever played. I can not recommend it highly enough. It is well worth it at full price...also been on that PUBG of course but I think Depth might just be more fun than PUBG.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Jhena

Gog offers stronghold hd and ad 2044 for free until thursday.

Dont know what ad is but man stronghold was a great game. I love it for its vibes. So nice music.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

RancidVomit86

Some friends and I have been heavily getting into Miscreated. The game has a ton of flaws but it's an experience I have to recommend.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic